• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's National Day Message (YT)

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's do some simple Math here.

GMS has less than 200 views for his ND message.

And out of these 200 views I can safely assume 70% are already very much anti-establishment.

So that leaves us with 60 persons whom GMS badly needs to reach out to.

PM Lee ND message reached out to millions but GMS's only, 60 persons.

Simple math dictates that PAP to win the next GE hands down. No fight.

Pinkyboy Lee, the useless lying piece of scum has no choice but to reach out to millions because his father controls the media. What Pinkyboy Lee has done is to antagonize millions at one go.

The pathetic, lying Pinkyboy Lee has with one speech proven to millions that his words are useless and should not be taken for their worth.

I say the PAPies will lose the next GE thanks to Pinkyboy Lee.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least he didn't deliver his speech from a handphone!

If my father own the media, I oso will give speech to millions. And if I did, I wouldn't be lying like Pinkyboy does, right through his blackened teeth and pathetic pink shirt! WTF! :oIo:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for stating out the obvious GMS

sporeans and spore are doomed to accept whatever lies and shit the pappies throw out,

they are too comfy to care about fellow sinkees's hardship

the cuntry is being invaded by foreigners just because the gahment wants better profit margins

those who live by the sword dies by the sword
those who live by money alone dies by money

there is justice.... ultimately... if not in life, then in death

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's do some simple Math here.

GMS has less than 200 views for his ND message.

And out of these 200 views I can safely assume 70% are already very much anti-establishment.

So that leaves us with 60 persons whom GMS badly needs to reach out to.

PM Lee ND message reached out to millions but GMS's only, 60 persons.

Simple math dictates that PAP to win the next GE hands down. No fight.
I think the content should be more important rather than reaching out to as many people as possible..I just spreaded the video in my FB and most of my friend's comments were not so positive about how GMS deliver his message. For god sake, this is a ND message not election rally. There is no need to act so angry infront of the camera, many cannot relate to his message because he painted a excessive bad picture to Singapore, I am not saying red dot is perfect country but from GMS points, my friends thought that he was giving PAP credit instead of putting them down. On a contrary overseas friends think that they felt blessed that if the main issue they face in their country is about getting foreigners to work in their country, appreciation of their property and overcrowding in public transport can be used as a political tools.
In contrast LHL painted a hopeful and bright future for sinkies, psychologically most people will tend to lean towards positive message even if that may not be truthful..

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Link on other forums like VRZ HWZ

:mad::mad::mad:

Help liao...
but sinkie ginnas said his specs funny...he look btss....his speech louzy.

Instead hearing the message.
they nitpick the messager appearances.

Told u liao....Sinkapore ish gonna uplorry wif apathy youths.

:o :( :o

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the content should be more important rather than reaching out to as many people as possible..I just spreaded the video in my FB and most of my friend's comments were not so positive about how GMS deliver his message. For god sake, this is a ND message not election rally. There is no need to act so angry infront of the camera, many cannot relate to his message because he painted a excessive bad picture to Singapore, I am not saying red dot is perfect country but from GMS points, my friends thought that he was giving PAP credit instead of putting them down. On a contrary overseas friends think that they felt blessed that if the main issue they face in their country is about getting foreigners to work in their country, appreciation of their property and overcrowding in public transport can be used as a political tools.
In contrast LHL painted a hopeful and bright future for sinkies, psychologically most people will tend to lean towards positive message even if that may not be truthful..

GMS had already done himself in. Needless to say much. A PM wannabes. ..... just a wannabes.. .which in fact he's a cannonbes... (aka cannot BE)

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
For god sake, this is a ND message not election rally. There is no need to act so angry infront of the camera, many cannot relate to his message because he painted a excessive bad picture to Singapore, I am not saying red dot is perfect country but from GMS points, my friends thought that he was giving PAP credit instead of putting them down. On a contrary overseas friends think that they felt blessed that if the main issue they face in their country is about getting foreigners to work in their country, appreciation of their property and overcrowding in public transport can be used as a political tools.

Dear Green Light,

Thank you for your feedback.

Different places will have different perspective. Singapore is a very small city state without depth like country side. eg. unlike other places, if you feel crowded in the city area, you can move out to the suburb or even the country side. In Singapore, there is no other places you could go unless you want to camp in Bukit Timah hill.

Thus, from this perspective, over-population will have a higher impact on the quality of life here and Singaporeans know it very well. This is a legitimate concerns of Singaporeans.

The crux of the msg is not about anti-FT, but rather, the failure of PAP govt to put up proper planning ahead before they start to open up the flood gates.

I may sound "angry" but there is no anger in me. Not a sign of anger on my face. Maybe I should have done better in projection of my voice.

Singapore is built on the core values of "Meritocracy" and "accountability" is the most important part of Meritocracy. One can demand super high salary but there must be accountability. That is the gist of it. IF not, that would be a mockery of Meritocracy.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Actually, personally, I am not satisfied with my own performance. Its just passable. But there is a time constraint and I do not want to hold up my volunteer helper Uncle Yap too long.

But nevertheless, it is a very good practice in the run up to the GE. Political broadcast is a challenge as we will only be allowed 3 takes.

There is only one way to perfection, practice practice and practice.

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, personally, I am not satisfied with my own performance. Its just passable. But there is a time constraint and I do not want to hold up my volunteer helper Uncle Yap too long.

Pass your head! Next time wear your James Bond suit and comb your Vito Corleone hairstyle (see your own avatar). Grow a moustache too (can win many Malay and Indian votes). Looking at your stubbles, you have no problem with that. Get Uncle Yap to be director is good but not enough, get Martyn See to be producer too.

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal

But nevertheless, it is a very good practice in the run up to the GE. Political broadcast is a challenge as we will only be allowed 3 takes.

There is only one way to perfection, practice practice and practice.

Goh Meng Seng
Sinkies have no time for a OJT politician..public speaking should pick up in School since young. I am just concern on our opposition member quality and standard, I will only vote for who I think is best for Singapore be it PAP or opposition

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Pass your head! Next time wear your James Bond suit and comb your Vito Corleone hairstyle (see your own avatar). Grow a moustache too (can win many Malay and Indian votes). Looking at your stubbles, you have no problem with that. Get Uncle Yap to be director is good but not enough, get Martyn See to be producer too.

Haha, I really like to wear until like that... Singapore, tropical country wear suit? :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Sinkies have no time for a OJT politician..public speaking should pick up in School since young. I am just concern on our opposition member quality and standard, I will only vote for who I think is best for Singapore be it PAP or opposition

Well, what quality and standard are you looking for?

Wait till you listen to some of the PAP MPs. :wink:

Public speaking is not the favourite pass time of Singaporeans, even from schools. You will have a lot of problems to find people to speak in front of the camera.

But you are right, opposition will have a tougher time and the odds are against them. PAP candidates do not need to speak perfect English or Mandarin fluently but people will still vote for them. But for opposition candidates, they will have to be skillful in public speaking before they can get the votes.

But traditionally, I think even PAP leaders know that opposition candidates in general, are better speakers than PAP candidates. So much so that they have to play down effective speaking as the important criteria for voters.

Goh Meng Seng

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, I really like to wear until like that... Singapore, tropical country wear suit? :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh

Are you a women magnet? Or can you attract the old ladies?
Try to charm them by using your smile or finger.
I think they will make a difference to your chances in Tampines.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Goh

Are you a women magnet? Or can you attract the old ladies?
Try to charm them by using your smile or finger.
I think they will make a difference to your chances in Tampines.

GMS is famous among opposition circles as the Auntie Killer. :wink: