• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS speaks about integrity - Narcissistic personality disorder

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narcissism is my field of expertise. GMS is suffering from compulsive delusional disorder. Let's say 6 out 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares absolute victory. Let's say only 1 out of 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares moral victory since there's still dissent.

Let's say 0 out of 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion. GMS declares "there is no sensible people here. all are supporting workers' party blindly"

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is all clear and many of us will agree in unison again and for the last time.

Nobody is pyro-ing GMS because he criticised WP. Who hasn't criticised WP before. We pyro-ed him because he is dishonest, distortion-intent, is inconsistent, self-contradictory, double/triple standards and others. (He can be speaking about SDP at such levels and frequency and people would do the same - remember Bob Sim.)

Those who agree can say Aye.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say 0 out of 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion. GMS declares "there is no sensible people here. all are supporting workers' party blindly"

I think it is all clear and many of us will agree in unison again and for the last time.

Nobody is pyro-ing GMS because he criticised WP. Who hasn't criticised WP before. We pyro-ed him because he is dishonest, distortion-intent, is inconsistent, self-contradictory, double/triple standards and others. (He can be speaking about SDP at such levels and frequency and people would do the same - remember Bob Sim.)

Those who agree can say Aye.

Aye. And the ayes have it.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Shock therapy is what WP needs now.

Look at how they take the accusation of plagiarism so lightly and you will understand the mindset behind them. I guess they never take integrity seriously.

Rightly or wrongly, WP is just a vehicle. It is not indispensable. Well, I thought the expulsion of YSL would ring a bell or two within but apparently, such important lesson has been brushed aside as unfortunate happening. Thus, I guess they will need some higher shock therapy.

Goh Meng Seng

Your obsession with WP is unhealthy. Your argument about placing more emphasis to help it grow is misguided at best. Let's examine two hypothesis.

Hypothesis 1: You genuinely believe that your recent actions are helpful to opposition politics. If you really believe so, it's quite shocking. With your political experience, naive would be too mild to describe your recent actions. You should know better.

Hypothesis 2: You have other agenda which you have not publicly disclosed (I'm saying IF). Then it is disappointing because that would go against your advocacy to be true to oneself, to be a man of integrity.

Either of the above two hypothesis will not do you any good. Your frequent postings in this forum are a rich source of entertainment. But if you want to be taken seriously as a politician/commentator/observer of substance, your presence here is likely to cause you further reputational damage. Forumers already have doubts about your impartiality, and you're making it even harder for yourself with your postings - it showed that you could not grasp logic and reasons well, stubborn beyond belief (I've NEVER seen anyone like you before), almost no sense of reality. I could go on ......

But I admire you sticking to your "principles" despite overwhelming condemnation. Just remember that we don't live alone in this world. The only way to save others, is to have a big heart. Now, you're not demonstrating that - I see a myopic man who is driven by a warped sense of reality. At this moment, you can't even save yourself. For your's and all our sake, stay away from politics, non-partisan or whatever. Go somewhere quiet and reflect. Once your heart is tranquil, I'm sure you've more to contribute.

Cheers!

deepbluesea

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shock therapy is what WP needs now.

Look at how they take the accusation of plagiarism so lightly and you will understand the mindset behind them. I guess they never take integrity seriously.

Rightly or wrongly, WP is just a vehicle. It is not indispensable. Well, I thought the expulsion of YSL would ring a bell or two within but apparently, such important lesson has been brushed aside as unfortunate happening. Thus, I guess they will need some higher shock therapy.

Goh Meng Seng

You completely avoided what I wrote, and went about your WP-bashing. If you're replying to me, it's only right you address the issues I brought up. Otherwise, it's just your monologue isn't it?

There's nothing new in what you said above - plagiarism, YSL, WP being a vehicle. You've talking about them extensively, so please spare me if you would. I know your stance, which is awfully clear but simplistic.

I've not engaged you before, so I'm prepare to suspend any pre-conceived notion of what and who you're. Engage me in a conversation, discussion, debate, etc. I want to see for myself what you really are. I assure you I'll not resort to any name-calling, abusive language, hysterics.

The issue here, is not about WP. It's about you, Goh Meng Seng. If you could, tell me exactly what you think about the two hypothesis I mentioned. Tell me that I'm wrong, if you can, and why.

Regards
deepbluesea

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Narcissism is my field of expertise. GMS is suffering from compulsive delusional disorder. Let's say 6 out 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares absolute victory. Let's say only 1 out of 10 voted in favor of GMS opinion, GMS declares moral victory since there's still dissent.

You're quite right. I totally forgot all about you, the ultimate king of Zi Lian Kuang.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporealternatives.blogspot.com/

More than 20 years ago, I was just an Officer Cadet in OCS. Day in day out, right from dawn till dusk, our trainers would shout at us and punish us for the slightest fault we made. I remembered very clearly that the most often used phrase was "All of you have integrity problem is it?"

Goh Meng Seng

is that why saf officer corp so beh kan? even the meaning of the word "integrity" is so different from what it meant to us. To we pengkias in the ranks, integrity does not mean honest or upright but loyalty to our fellow soldiers. one for all, all for one. when sgt use the phrase on us, it not for right or wrong but because there one selfish person who care only for himself and cause all to be punish together.

GMS, u dont fit to wear the triple chocolate bars on your chest, and dont use army phrases to prove your points. officer my arse!!!

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is just your hypothesis, nothing much. There are so many people with so many hypothesis and conspiracy theory here every now and then.

I have told you my version, WP needs shock therapy and that is why I am doing what I am doing. Basically, I am saying that WP didn't even learn anything from Yaw-gate. If they had, they won't be doing such silly things as plagiarizing other people's work and try to pass them off as theirs. Yaw-gate is not only about womanizing but a matter of integrity problem coupled with transparency and accountability.

By the look of how CSM and Pritam answer those people who have "exposed" them of plagiarism, it seems that they took it very lightly, totally non-issue. These are the REAL ISSUES, not me. I am not MP, not even member of any opposition party but I have put in 10 years of my life in opposition politics. Seeing this development and if they continue to be so, most probably they are going to kick opposition development back to square one, just as 2001.

If you take it as "WP-bashing" (which is already a bias opinion to start with), then I cannot help you. Well, look it from another way, even if you take me as "WP-bashing", then please go and tell your heroes in WP not to give any excuses for GMS to bash them.

Goh Meng Seng

You completely avoided what I wrote, and went about your WP-bashing. If you're replying to me, it's only right you address the issues I brought up. Otherwise, it's just your monologue isn't it?

There's nothing new in what you said above - plagiarism, YSL, WP being a vehicle. You've talking about them extensively, so please spare me if you would. I know your stance, which is awfully clear but simplistic.

I've not engaged you before, so I'm prepare to suspend any pre-conceived notion of what and who you're. Engage me in a conversation, discussion, debate, etc. I want to see for myself what you really are. I assure you I'll not resort to any name-calling, abusive language, hysterics.

The issue here, is not about WP. It's about you, Goh Meng Seng. If you could, tell me exactly what you think about the two hypothesis I mentioned. Tell me that I'm wrong, if you can, and why.

Regards
deepbluesea

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just your hypothesis, nothing much. There are so many people with so many hypothesis and conspiracy theory here every now and then.

I have told you my version, WP needs shock therapy and that is why I am doing what I am doing. Basically, I am saying that WP didn't even learn anything from Yaw-gate. If they had, they won't be doing such silly things as plagiarizing other people's work and try to pass them off as theirs. Yaw-gate is not only about womanizing but a matter of integrity problem coupled with transparency and accountability.

By the look of how CSM and Pritam answer those people who have "exposed" them of plagiarism, it seems that they took it very lightly, totally non-issue. These are the REAL ISSUES, not me. I am not MP, not even member of any opposition party but I have put in 10 years of my life in opposition politics. Seeing this development and if they continue to be so, most probably they are going to kick opposition development back to square one, just as 2001.

If you take it as "WP-bashing" (which is already a bias opinion to start with), then I cannot help you. Well, look it from another way, even if you take me as "WP-bashing", then please go and tell your heroes in WP not to give any excuses for GMS to bash them.

Goh Meng Seng

Firstly, I don't want to talk about WP because I think enough has been said. I've no fresh insights to offer. This is one of the lessons passed to me by a senior when I first joined the work force - When you have nothing meaningful to say, don't say!

Secondly, based on your response about shock therapy, etc, on WP, I can only infer that you GENUINELY believe your frequent comments can help opposition politics (if my inference is wrong, please tell me). In other words, Hypothesis 1. If you really believe the consequences of your actions and behaviours (not your intent) are helping opposition politics, then I'm afraid I've to agree with the many forumers here who think that you're delusional, out of touch with reality.

Please pardon my choice of words "WP-bashing". I should just say your constant focus on WP. That choice of word is not the best and I apologise (something that you hardly, or ever, do).

I do not know anyone from WP. I'm not a supporter of WP or any political party. But discussions on politics interest me. I want to have a sense the quality of discussions (insights, passion, logic, intellect) in the political sphere. I sense a lot of energy on your part but frankly, your intellect is really suspect. Communication skills too. For example, I would never use dismissive phrases such as "go and tell your heroes in WP". If you ever run in an election again, how could I trust you that you would engage me? Whether on politics or bread-and-butter issue? And just because I disagree with your constant focus on WP, I'm therefore pro-WP and have many friends there? Your assumptions are shocking!! Let me recommend a book by Peter Senge, The Fifth Discipline (assuming you've not read that before). There's something on ladder of influence - how you arrive at a conclusion based on observable data. It would be good for you to strengthen your logic and reasons if you want to be a political commentator. Even in writing, your intellectual weaknesses are glaring. If you're in "live" debate, I'm really not sure whether you will live (politically) to see another day.

Even though we disagree, I'm not against you. You're entitled to your views and so are we.

But unlike you, I engage issues head-on.

With regards
deepbluesea

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have put it simply for you and have started a whole fresh thread. Just take it as Big Bad Wolf GMS out there waiting to pounce on the Little Blue Riding Hooks. What you need to do is to tell the Little Blue Riding Hooks to BEWARE! Don't make mistakes else BBWGMS will pounce on them.

You have been misled here. I am NOT constantly focus on WP. I am focusing on PAP as well. If you wonder why I only focus on WP in opposition, then I tell you a non-secret, they are the only one with elected MPs in parliament. They are the key to the grow or fall of opposition party development for the next few years.

You may see it as "unhealthy", I see it NECESSARY for putting opposition development on the right track. WP is crucial for opposition and democratic development for Singapore at this moment. If they screw up big time, we will be back to square one.

Goh Meng Seng

Firstly, I don't want to talk about WP because I think enough has been said. I've no fresh insights to offer. This is one of the lessons passed to me by a senior when I first joined the work force - When you have nothing meaningful to say, don't say!

Secondly, based on your response about shock therapy, etc, on WP, I can only infer that you GENUINELY believe your frequent comments can help opposition politics (if my inference is wrong, please tell me). In other words, Hypothesis 1. If you really believe the consequences of your actions and behaviours (not your intent) are helping opposition politics, then I'm afraid I've to agree with the many forumers here who think that you're delusional, out of touch with reality.

Please pardon my choice of words "WP-bashing". I should just say your constant focus on WP. That choice of word is not the best and I apologise (something that you hardly, or ever, do).

I do not know anyone from WP. I'm not a supporter of WP or any political party. But discussions on politics interest me. I want to have a sense the quality of discussions (insights, passion, logic, intellect) in the political sphere. I sense a lot of energy on your part but frankly, your intellect is really suspect. Communication skills too. For example, I would never use dismissive phrases such as "go and tell your heroes in WP". If you ever run in an election again, how could I trust you that you would engage me? Whether on politics or bread-and-butter issue? And just because I disagree with your constant focus on WP, I'm therefore pro-WP and have many friends there? Your assumptions are shocking!! Let me recommend a book by Peter Senge, The Fifth Discipline (assuming you've not read that before). There's something on ladder of influence - how you arrive at a conclusion based on observable data. It would be good for you to strengthen your logic and reasons if you want to be a political commentator. Even in writing, your intellectual weaknesses are glaring. If you're in "live" debate, I'm really not sure whether you will live (politically) to see another day.

Even though we disagree, I'm not against you. You're entitled to your views and so are we.

But unlike you, I engage issues head-on.

With regards
deepbluesea

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have put it simply for you and have started a whole fresh thread. Just take it as Big Bad Wolf GMS out there waiting to pounce on the Little Blue Riding Hooks. What you need to do is to tell the Little Blue Riding Hooks to BEWARE! Don't make mistakes else BBWGMS will pounce on them.

You have been misled here. I am NOT constantly focus on WP. I am focusing on PAP as well. If you wonder why I only focus on WP in opposition, then I tell you a non-secret, they are the only one with elected MPs in parliament. They are the key to the grow or fall of opposition party development for the next few years.

You may see it as "unhealthy", I see it NECESSARY for putting opposition development on the right track. WP is crucial for opposition and democratic development for Singapore at this moment. If they screw up big time, we will be back to square one.

Goh Meng Seng

If I've been misled, then I suppose many forumers here are also misled that you have something against WP that is personal. But I don't want to re-visit the discussions on WP, YSL, plagiarism, etc. Enough has been said.

You kind of remind me of the Taiwanese politician Qiu Yi (邱毅). But that style of politics hopefully will never come to our country.

Your biggest challenge now is this - There is a perception that you're biased against WP. If you don't address this perception, your credibility will really go south (whatever ounce of credibility left).

With regards
deepbluesea

Z

Zombie

Your biggest challenge now is this - There is a perception that you're biased against WP. If you don't address this perception, your credibility will really go south (whatever ounce of credibility left).

his gps readings say that he is already at south pole... :biggrin:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms,

enemy firepower too strong. faster log on as your clone 'sadist' to offer some support fire.

jw5

Loyal
You kind of remind me of the Taiwanese politician Qiu Yi (邱毅). But that style of politics hopefully will never come to our country.

This comparison is not right.
Taiwan KMT politician Qiu Yi is a big famous mouth with a humongous ego who loves himself to death and enjoys badgering anyone who crosses him, but that's where the similarities end.
He is also someone who has a strong sense of social justice, who would be willing to use his own money to pay informants to expose corruption and injustice. To many Taiwanese, he is a hero who has helped them speak up om matter of injustice and unfairness. GMS is nothing like that.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng

You flatter yourself. Honestly, you seriously think WP is worried over your criticisms of the party? And you think S'poreans take you seriously? Carry on dreaming. You are better off getting yourself involved in NGOs than meddling in domestic politics.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You flatter yourself. Honestly, you seriously think WP is worried over your criticisms of the party? And you think S'poreans take you seriously? Carry on dreaming. You are better off getting yourself involved in NGOs than meddling in domestic politics.

It's like you come in last among a group of runners in a marathon, then turn to the spectators and scream at them for cheering the winners and you losing the race.

And please don't insult NGOs. TOC already lost 10% of its credibility having a Chinese section with one article.

Last edited: