• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And anyone with half a brain will know who is more poor thing here the girl or the elderly. So why the disparity on treatment? Because one is ownself do crimes, One is others being nasty (not even doing a crime). So talk loud loud on others being nasty while diam diam on own crimes of stealing slandering and harrassing!
Stinky sinkie and jiuhukia hypocrite criminals!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And always never remove slandering posts in the main forum but once I reply only all removed immediately to the trash bin so that nobody gets to read my replies to silence my truths. Stinky hypocrite moderator zhihau. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
people talking loud loud here condemning someone being nasty to old man while diam diam on people - including yourselves - doing crimes on the poor girl should really shut up. You stinky righteous hypocrites! Pui!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And always never remove slandering posts in the main forum but once I reply only all removed immediately to the trash bin so that nobody gets to read my replies to silence my truths. Stinky hypocrite moderator zhihau. Pui!

On the contrary, I think this thread has one of the highest count for the number of readers! :p:p:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, I think this thread has one of the highest count for the number of readers! :p:p:p
Don’t change topic on why you don’t remove others posts but mine immediately once I reply. My posts got silenced by immediately removing here while the readers here are all filthy Indians reading black shit cottonmouth posting sadist photos which you allowed him to!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
people talking loud loud here condemning someone being nasty to old man while diam diam on people - including yourselves - doing crimes on the poor girl should really shut up. You stinky righteous hypocrites! Pui!
This is obviously a valid point that get removed immediately for no reason other than to silence me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly I got no more privilege to post in the coalition thread. Didn’t I say before malicious Malaysians cannot debate to win will do below the belt tricks to become winner?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That siao cheebye needs a punch in her cunt.

Security-cam-CCTV-vag-punch.gif
xmszKs3.gif
32a.gif

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following posts by ginfreely:

sammyboy.com/posts/2707132
Not only you should go IMH, you should go prison first to pay back all your crimes done on women. They have to cut off your kkj too to atone all your sins on women.
sammyboy.com/posts/2707144
I already wrote the proper treatment for you psychopath sex maniac is to castrate your kkj.
sammyboy.com/posts/2709510
You pai Lang think you are superior to siao Lang? Cut off your kkj is the cure for pai Lang.

reminded me of:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/阿部定
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Sada

"....a Japanese woman, geisha and sex worker, who is remembered for erotically asphyxiating her lover, Ishida Kichizō (石田 吉蔵), on May 18, 1936, and then cutting off his penis and testicles and carrying them around with her in her kimono. The story became a national sensation in Japan, acquiring mythic overtones, and has been interpreted by artists, philosophers, novelists and filmmakers. Abe was released after having served 5 years in prison and went on to write an autobiography."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Realm_of_the_Senses

thepiratebay.org/torrent/9995319

"In the Realm of the Senses (French: L'Empire des sens, Japanese: 愛のコリーダ, Ai no korīda) is a 1976 French-Japanese art film written and directed by Nagisa Oshima. It is a fictionalised and sexually explicit treatment of an incident from 1930s Japan, that of Sada Abe. It generated great controversy during its release; while intended for mainstream wide release, it contains scenes of unsimulated sexual activity between the actors (Tatsuya Fuji and Eiko Matsuda, among others)."

Many thanks to @glockman for liking the above post of mine! :p
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Abe Sada, the Jap woman who CUT OFF her lover's PENIS!.jpg
    Abe Sada, the Jap woman who CUT OFF her lover's PENIS!.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 190
Last edited: