• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you finally admitting that YOU are a "low SES" Sinkie woman? o_O

You can’t understand English when I already specified so clearly what I said he is right on? Of course you choose the part that I didn’t say he is right to say I meant that. What to expect from malicious Malaysian bastards like you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward black shit cottonmouth! Small cock with unbalanced small balls! Post so many photos now but dare not post yesterday in the girl thread before I sent to Shanmugam!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much crap coward from Malaysian cuntard family where is the link? How did Steffychun and you know? Don’t tell me i revealed this in the forum as I never did. Good proof that obviously malicious Malaysian Chinese and Indian cheebyes stole my photos walking around at home in night gown. Anyway nothing wrong to be off balanced or one big and one small just like your EXTREMELY SMALL balls are. I already said I am not attractive and sexy at all. Who do you think you are to steal my photos and do body shaming of me? You are a piece of malicious shit Malaysian coward criminal hiding behind the computer doing sexual harrassment of me like doing something proud to your family. Must be father call whores and that’s why you talk so loud my father painting are of cunts. Pui!
Coward sema2357 run off again! He thinks he is a winner by doing body shaming when he is a dog running off with tails in between the legs when challenged to post link! Braggart and Brat indeed. No post links here means dog! Semaj2357 Malaysian dog post links here ok I can’t wait to send to Shanmugam LHL Najib UN chief to expose the ugly truth of filthy Malaysian Chinese and Indians and India Indians to the whole world!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was answering your first question on "how much?".

Got drop or not, you don't know how to Google ah?
You are the one saying try asking how much in marine parade and huat when the article said Bukit Merah already dropped $52k. Meaning you talk like as if marine parade very high no drop and that’s why I ask you no drop? In other words you can’t or don’t answer means you are trying to ceate the impression there is no drop by saying try asking how much marine parade is. It’s not an issue of whether I google or not to find the answer. Super clear?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please look at the mirror before you behave so righteous lah. How long you left the poor girl thread and didn’t remove photos until I said I will send the thread to Shanmugam? You removed the thread to the trash bin only after I said i send the thread to Shanmugam already. You feel indignant for the elderly? How about the poor girl?
Why no answer this question? hypocrite zhihau caught!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Meaning you talk like as if marine parade very high no drop and that’s why I ask you no drop?

Just to indulge you, the price at Marine Parade fluctuates over the last 2 years, was looking at the transactions made, it experienced some drop over the last few months. But the trend over the last two years doesn't suggest any drop in prices.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a flying fuck to what you think.
I only bring the trash to the trash bin :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You are caught a righteous hypocrite and can’t answer the differential in treatment! Elderly poor thing but the poor girl not poor thing! Wish your mother wife daughters one day suffer the same fate! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to edit your post, it's all shown in the history
What’s wrong with my edit? I just elaborated as I want to be super clear that’s all. You are casting aspersions on me as if I am changing history when anyone with half a brain knows that I did not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are caught a righteous hypocrite and can’t answer the differential in treatment! Elderly poor thing but the poor girl not poor thing! Wish your mother wife daughters one day suffer the same fate! Pui!
And anyone with half a brain will know who is more poor thing here the girl or the elderly. So why the disparity on treatment? Because one is ownself do crimes, One is others being nasty (not even doing a crime). So talk loud loud on others being nasty while diam diam on own crimes of stealing slandering and harrassing!