• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok lah, I lose. I die ok?
@sweetiepie sweet, so my feud with Gin, began with your response to my post about her, and in the midst of masturbating and teasing you in my reply, I offended Gin.

At least now I know why I need to die a violent death. :(
sighz, women are troubles.
Proven You attacked me first and your swearing to die a violent death if you attack me first will come one day. I hope it’s today if not tomorrow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have, but only in this thread as life returns via reincarnation to start as a master bate when young and going on to mister bate in adulthood, with status as uncle bait when elderly - which with your cpf, is a godsend to one malignant cunt to buy another jiuhu condo - and hopefully consummate the marriage without it being "annaled". thankfully you won't return as a lapdog which can also serve the second purpose :p

Meaningless remarks that are all false but you jiuhukia dog is very pleased with yourself making such insinuating insults. Gossips and malicious lies are what is called life to you. Toxic Malaysian dogs like you can be crushed alive will make meaningful contributions to others that you have harmed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother @musashi, thank you very much. You must be an Internal Auditor in real life.
Thanks for the time that you spend to proof my innocence. Many of us are like that.

Thanks again and hope you have a good week ahead.
His post already busted a fraud case and you shameless dogs sucking each other cock still call him internal auditor when he twisted the clear meaning in your post and still dare to call you innocent when you are clearly the first one attacking me stating I have deleted an uncle from my contact list to move on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you start on the premise that you got the wrong person from the start, then it is you who started attacking me first. And that is the truth. Which you are incapable of understanding. You refuse to understand. So, I don't give a fuck now. May you meet with a violent and painful death soon. Your death must happen soon because it will save a lot of people plenty of sadness and frustration. And before you die, may you be violently raped and sodomised.
You can say whatever you want as another malicious dog @Hangover even caught with first attacking post also can just twist it to joking when it is crystal clear insult. Your long list of nipple posts and your disappearance and inconsistency in lies of why you disappeared after being exposed do not lie. Your recent vicious attacks do not lie too. You manipulative evil psychopath is good at acting innocent but no use when it comes to karma that will crush you alive with no corpse. Your family will be raped and sodomised.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I whatsapp him liao. He's on his way to work now.

4705e7fb45e71ac770135bcf0bde2c5a.gif

Salah already lah... I where got so rich kena chaffeured around one?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need her to die. I just want to explain things to her and hopes she will enjoy her stay in our forum.
There are good people here.
You already lost the bet still want to twist shamelessly. Everyone will die but you evil dogs are the ones to die a violent death with no corpse. Heaven is watching you shameless bastards defaming me non stop.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem my maybank stocks closed up 10 sen or 0.9% today! Malicious bastards wishing me dead are disappointed.
KNN you 变态疯子 got money also encounter problem spending, want renovation also have problem with contractors, even want to eat in restoran also have problem with waiters and orders, even go maybank also will encounter problem KNN 真失败的鸡败 KNN