• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People come to the forum to read and unwind, have a chuckle or bounce off an idea or two.

Bickering once in a while and let it go was the norm. How long have you been at this now?

Told you to ignore those guys over two years ago and you choose to ignore my advice instead.

I've been exercising patience enough.
I also come to forum to read and post Jb and anti pap stuff only. Why should I ignore malicious bastards slandering me and insulting me slut whore mistress when i am never one? Why don’t you ask them to ignore my returning insults to them ? Why did you ban me only?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're the root of the problem!
No I am not. Obviously The Malaysian bastards that posted in the Living in JB forum are the root of the problem and these malicious bastards that I named that insulted me for years in various clones before I attacked them are also the cause of the problem. There are more bastards insulting me but I only named those that outright insulted slut whore mistress and there are so many I might miss naming it just now like @Semaj2357 is another one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam

If I'm unable to place this nutcase on ban, I'll simply sweep every single post of hers into the rubbish dump.
Obviously you are threatening @Leongsam and talking like you are the boss! Anyone can see that is clear tyranny when my threads and posts are not rubbish but destroyed by those rubbish posted by malicious shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I'm an ordinary Sinkie Sheep :p:p:p
I also thought so I am ordinary but this forum made me realized I am very special with many things that people think I cannot be this cannot be that and that I must be telling lies and in fact I must be so special that they don’t believe I can achieve what I achieved without the need to sell my body.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also thought so I am ordinary but this forum made me realized I am very special with many things that people think I cannot be this cannot be that and that I must be telling lies and in fact I must be so special that they don’t believe I can achieve what I achieved without the need to sell my body.
KNN you are indeed special not by only what you think but everyone KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless liar Malaysian Cantonese dog when there are so many posts of contractor problems in JB in the living in JB forum and clearly not a unique problem to me and slandering me to have problems with waiter and banks.
KNN you fucking chibye other people will encounter minor issues here and there and settle disputes on their own you fucking crazy chibye bitch slut whore need your ex lucky run road husband to settle for you chibye don't know your problem phua chibye KNN @ginfreely you 变态疯鸡败 got money also cannot spend properly KNN