• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
18iy1cxfjkrfkjpg.jpg

I got a set of these cards when I was young.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either you impress boss sam or you try sleeping with @Froggy and he hands over his account login details to you. (so that he don't need to sleep with you)
KNN @Hangover @Froggy @Leongsam What a shameles malaysian cantonese and burmese teeko pek when you are the manipulative psychopath yourself pretending to be nice to me while attacking me with pie chart and masterbating with sweetie apple pie. You phua cheebye mother whole family are slut whore mistress KNN

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN didn’t I say manipulative Malaysian dogs have been tackling insults on me and masterbating non stop. Pui your Malaysian WHORE mother wife daughters phua cb! Pui KNN

Looks like brother @AhMeng and you have mutated to be like Ms Gin.

but tell me the truth, that picture made u feel wet right? u like?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @Hangover @Froggy @Leongsam What a shameles malaysian cantonese and burmese teeko pek when you are the manipulative psychopath yourself pretending to be nice to me while attacking me with pie chart and masterbating with sweetie apple pie. You phua cheebye mother whole family are slut whore mistress KNN

my @sweetiepie and @AhMeng bro have mutated to be like Ms Gin. I am getting this apron for u both
nice tits?

plp_original_getting-ginny-with-it-gin-apron.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP Hangover. :oops:
Is there life after death? Anyone knows?
should have, but only in this thread as life returns via reincarnation to start as a master bate when young and going on to mister bate in adulthood, with status as uncle bait when elderly - which with your cpf, is a godsend to one malignant cunt to buy another jiuhu condo - and hopefully consummate the marriage without it being "annaled". thankfully you won't return as a lapdog which can also serve the second purpose :p

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
How many times must I say you dogs attacked me first and you are the number one manipulative crazy psychopath Sinkie clone that attacked me viciously. You can deny whatever you want to. Heaven is watching you and I stay alive long enough I will see you crushed alive. I will be very happy when that happens.
If you start on the premise that you got the wrong person from the start, then it is you who started attacking me first. And that is the truth. Which you are incapable of understanding. You refuse to understand. So, I don't give a fuck now. May you meet with a violent and painful death soon. Your death must happen soon because it will save a lot of people plenty of sadness and frustration. And before you die, may you be violently raped and sodomised.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have, but only in this thread as life returns via reincarnation to start as a master bate when young and going on to mister bate in adulthood, with status as uncle bait when elderly - which with your cpf, is a godsend to one malignant cunt to buy another jiuhu condo - and hopefully consummate the marriage without it being "annaled". thankfully you won't return as a lapdog which can also serve the second purpose :p

so many of us here understand her so well,
Seriously, i wonder how many men in her life knows her so well.

Last edited:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you start on the premise that you got the wrong person from the start, then it is you who started attacking me first. And that is the truth. Which you are incapable of understanding. You refuse to understand. So, I don't give a fuck now. May you meet with a violent and painful death soon. Your death must happen soon because it will save a lot of people plenty of sadness and frustration. And before you die, may you be violently raped and sodomised.

I don't need her to die. I just want to explain things to her and hopes she will enjoy her stay in our forum.
There are good people here.