• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw your actions this two days already confirmed you are not a Canadian doctor but scroobal and that’s why you have been attacking me these months. Now you can get lost from my thread!

I am glad that scroobal the dog finally stopped following me and get lost from my thread!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your big cheebye.

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck You malicious and filthy Malaysian cheebyes!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yeah right you are not scroobal just a screwball dog following me and attacking me for no reasons. Now get lost from my thread!

I am not attacking you. Besides my concern that you have mental health issues where got attack you? You are imagining things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not attacking you. Besides my concern that you have mental health issues where got attack you? You are imagining things.

Why I never imagine whoami or johnny333 attacking me? You were attacking me. The way you followed me like dog and asked questions this two days already betrayed your intentions. And that’s just one of the many reasons why I said you were attacking me these months.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
attack you for months? You are so abrasive. I have not been rude to you. You're the one calling me names say I am a dog, Screwball etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
attack you for months? You are so abrasive. I have not been rude to you. You're the one calling me names say I am a dog, Screwball etc.

Malicious Malaysians love to pretend innocent. You are just another one. Aren’t you following me around like a dog making irritating comments and questions? Screwball is apt term to describe such behavior.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Malicious Malaysians love to pretend innocent. You are just another one. Aren’t you following me around like a dog making irritating comments and questions? Screwball is apt term to describe such behavior.

You are so rude! Call me dog. I have sincere concerns about you needing help. I care about you. Want you be better. You treat me like that! I am so hurt you know. I am not Malaysian. I am Canadian. And I am not screwball! I am not scroobal either. Tell you the honest truth you still so fierce and write such cruel things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so rude! Call me dog. I have sincere concerns about you needing help. I care about you. Want you be better. You treat me like that! I am so hurt you know. I am not Malaysian. I am Canadian. And I am not screwball! I am not scroobal either. Tell you the honest truth you still so fierce and write such cruel things.

See your comment in leongsam thread on “Are the blind allowed to drive in Spore”? Your malice is so evident. Anyway you can deny whatever but you know I know heaven knows the truth.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Wah lau eh that is the funniest video I have watched today!

Next time this video can be used for "here is something to cheer you up"

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of act smart question is this whether did I really shout into the air in real life? Anything wrong to shout when being harrassed by neighbours?Then what’s so shocking for you to not believe what I said and implied I am delusional when I am not? Malaysian thieves can harrass me i cannot shout? Must keep it civil when dealing with savages trampling me? If I come out of the house one time two time three times the neighbour whistled each time means it’s deliberate and intentional sexual harrassment targeting me. I am not an idiot to jump to conclusions based on nothing.
Couple of points:

1. I find it hard to understand how a woman who is "not at all attractive and sexy" (i.e. not even 1% sexy, or simply has zero sex appeal) can possibly attract any man to sexually harass her.
confused-gif.40552

If you leave out "sexual" and just stick to "harass" alone, it might make a bit more sense (even though I still don't think you were harassed in any way in those specific situations you described).

2. In my opinion, your so-called "malicious Malaysian neighbor and surrounding houses renovation workers" were whistling because of other reasons that had nothing to do with you, no matter how many times you saw and heard them whistle.

As for the low class sinkie Malay that whistled. If you read my account and reply to leongsam you should know I already said I am not at all attractive and sexy and that is why I am sure it’s the malicious Malaysian black hand spreading malicious shit behind. The whistling was definitely targeted at me as you should read from my earlier description - which is of course real life - that I turned back twice. One time two time. Each time it stopped as soon as I turned back. Bizarre and inconsistent as it seems to be unsexy and receive whistling but so many bizarre things that happened to me are facts like Iran phone call out of nowhere is also bizarre but real. All are circumstantial evidence of filthy malicious shit and worldwide conspiracy against me by malicious Malaysians black hand behind.
Another couple of points:

1. It's possible that you were the target, but it's also possible that you were not the target, right?

2. Even if you were really the target, you still did not see exactly who whistled at you, right?
Nor do you have any proof that the "culprit" was indeed that "low class sinkie Malay", right?
It could have been someone else whistling at you, right?

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is when she goes mad and kills herself.
Dear ginfreely, please don't go mad and kill yourself. :smile:

According to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016
And people who never heard people calling someone a slut until age 38
and:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer.
which I believe to be true, your 38th birthday was either in 2008 or 2009, right?
If yes, that means this year, you are either 48 (born in 1970) or 47 (born in 1971), right?
If yes again, and if you are still in good physical and financial health, there is a chance for you to become a:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centenarian
or even a:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercentenarian
and maybe even be listed among the following venerable women:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_women
bow-gif.40441

So, ganbatte! :smile:

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
See your comment in leongsam thread on “Are the blind allowed to drive in Spore”? Your malice is so evident. Anyway you can deny whatever but you know I know heaven knows the truth.

Were you the driver?

Are you blind? How does that connect to you?

Anyway you take care. I will not respond to anything that involves you anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you the driver?

Are you blind? How does that connect to you?

Anyway you take care. I will not respond to anything that involves you anymore.

Still want to pretend. Why did you say this video can be used as something to cheer you up? because this was exactly what leongsam said when posting the Indian nipples song. And didn’t I say before i had car accident hitting a stationary bus?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. I find it hard to understand how a woman who is "not at all attractive and sexy" (i.e. not even 1% sexy, or simply has zero sex appeal) can possibly attract any man to sexually harass her.
confused-gif.40552

If you leave out "sexual" and just stick to "harass" alone, it might make a bit more sense (even though I still don't think you were harassed in any way in those specific situations you described).

2. In my opinion, your so-called "malicious Malaysian neighbor and surrounding houses renovation workers" were whistling because of other reasons that had nothing to do with you, no matter how many times you saw and heard them whistle.

Another couple of points:

1. It's possible that you were the target, but it's also possible that you were not the target, right?

2. Even if you were really the target, you still did not see exactly who whistled at you, right?
Nor do you have any proof that the "culprit" was indeed that "low class sinkie Malay", right?
It could have been someone else whistling at you, right?

Malicious Malaysian you can stop pretending and twist. Then you might as well say why people in India Iran etc are calling me when they didn’t even see me before? How they know I am 1% or 100% attractive? Why are they harrassing me? The answer is the same for all cases. Malicious Malaysians black hand have ganged up with Malaysian Chinese to steal photos of me walking around at home and spread to these people harrassing me be it in Malaysia Singapore India Iran Netherlands or wherever.

And I have no eyes behind my back to see exactly who was whistling and that’s why I said I am not sure but since only him in the queue behind me while the rest of the people are in other queues nearby, 95% it’s him harrassing me if not someone else. And since when whistling become an acceptable practice when queuing for bus in Singapore? It’s obviously sexual harassment by someone and since it stopped as soon as I turned back means it’s targeted at me. Same like I come out of the house each time the neighbor whistled or even I stayed inside the house the neighbor whistled at late night knowing that I am awake. All are confirmed sexual harrassment by low class Malaysian and sinkie cheebyes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ginfreely, please don't go mad and kill yourself. :smile:

According to:
sammyboy.com/posts/2699016

and:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169

which I believe to be true, your 38th birthday was either in 2008 or 2009, right?
If yes, that means this year, you are either 48 (born in 1970) or 47 (born in 1971), right?
If yes again, and if you are still in good physical and financial health, there is a chance for you to become a:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centenarian
or even a:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercentenarian
and maybe even be listed among the following venerable women:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_women
bow-gif.40441

So, ganbatte! :smile:

That’s what malicious Malaysians wish to see me go mad and kill myself. But i won’t grant them their wish. Last year I picked up a few languages and will become veteran in foreign languages in ten years time. Same for piano which is what I begin to learn this year and my new year resolution this year to learn piano from an app. I will become a piano veteran in ten years from now. A few years later I may pick up painting just like my late father did. In other words, become super talented woman!