• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loud whistle again! I shouted into the air and asked these cowards to not whistle hiding inside the house and come out to whistle infront of me! Coward Malaysian cheebyes bully Singaporean woman!

Hahahaha Malaysian cheebyes all hide in the house and dare not show face. No more whistle too! Civil to the savages? Been there done that only to be trampled in return for my kindness. Disgusting Malaysian cheebyes love acting innocent can go report polis! Upload video lah say SINGAPOREAN scream and shout while conveniently left out their own sexual harrassment and theft and slandering crimes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angels don't need to eat food. They live on Manna. You said you are angel right?

You don’t think I am an angel to help speak out against injustice for people for nothing? Humans apparently don’t do that. What’s in it for me is human mantra as I found out the hard way.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I doctor meh? Anyway doctors will know got many patients say they are Bruce Lee, Jesus Christ, Chewbacca etc.

So it is very normal for you to say you are Angel literally too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doctor meh? Anyway doctors will know got many patients say they are Bruce Lee, Jesus Christ, Chewbacca etc.

So it is very normal for you to say you are Angel literally too.

No why should I think or say that I am angel literally when i am not mad? Looks like you are really screwball to think so I will.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am definitely stressed by malicious Malaysians and filthy Indians worldwide conspiracy and crimes against me. Who will not be under the same circumstances as me?

Yes you have mental issues. You need to see a psychiatrist just like everyone else who suffers like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you have mental issues. You need to see a psychiatrist just like everyone else who suffers like you.

Excuse me I am stressed by malicious Malaysian black hand criminals behind but I am not one with psycho issues but them. They are the ones that need treatment to rid themselves of the need to be bully to feel like winners. Tell me who will not be depressed when being bullied to such extent? You?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Excuse me I am stressed by malicious Malaysian black hand criminals behind but I am not one with psycho issues but them. They are the ones that need treatment to rid themselves of the need to be bully to feel like winners.

yes yes.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Btw your actions this two days already confirmed you are not a Canadian doctor but scroobal and that’s why you have been attacking me these months.

Really ar? But I am a Canadian doctor. It's the truth.

Anyway whatever you say is correct to you of course. All hallmarks of a mental health patient.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ar? But I am a Canadian doctor. It's the truth.

Anyway whatever you say is correct to you of course. All hallmarks of a mental health patient.

Excuse me are you blind or can’t see my proof of phone calls from India Iran etc? Irrefutable circumstantial evidence. You are definitely scroobal and I remember someone said before scroobal is Malaysian. Looks like he is right!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha Malaysian cheebyes all hide in the house and dare not show face. No more whistle too! Civil to the savages? Been there done that only to be trampled in return for my kindness. Disgusting Malaysian cheebyes love acting innocent can go report polis! Upload video lah say SINGAPOREAN scream and shout while conveniently left out their own sexual harrassment and theft and slandering crimes!

Malicious Malaysians favorite filthy trick is to be ghosts harrassing you from behind and then turned around to accuse you mad when you scold them! They can trample you but you cannot shout at them if not these act innocent bastards accuse you to have mental issues! Upload video as SINGAPOREAN this and that while covering their rear end!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I am stressed by malicious Malaysian black hand criminals behind but I am not one with psycho issues but them. They are the ones that need treatment to rid themselves of the need to be bully to feel like winners. Tell me who will not be depressed when being bullied to such extent? You?

Any asshole here dare to say loud loud that you will not be depressed when being bullied by so many people for so long to such extent? In fact it’s a wonder I am still alive despite malicious and filthy Malaysians and Indians criminals vicious attacks against me.