• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Since two malicious Malaysians are here to paint the Germans black, I should help to speak out injustice for Germans. Let me put in my two cents worth on Germans. I didn’t work with them before but I have seen them in meetings and they are always very serious and hardworking participants (just like me). They will always attend throughout the meetings and not disappear half way unlike some other countries participants. There is a reason why some countries and why some people can rise from ashes.
You mistook large bladders for being hardworking and serious. Some meetings can really be lengthy and uncomfortable. Germany has produced too many bad and dishonest people. Adolf Hitler, Hans Gruber, Major Arnold Toht, Col. Hans Landa just to name a few. And they make shit cars too, and dare to charge a premium for them. Producing good beer is about the only thing the Germans can do well. And all their women are shit too, except Claudia Schiffer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mistook large bladders for being hardworking and serious. Some meetings can really be lengthy and uncomfortable. Germany has produced too many bad and dishonest people. Adolf Hitler, Hans Gruber, Major Arnold Toht, Col. Hans Landa just to name a few. And they make shit cars too, and dare to charge a premium for them. Producing good beer is about the only thing the Germans can do well. And all their women are shit too, except Claudia Schiffer.

I am not an idiot to think going to toilet is disappeared. You would be surprised for some two day meetings some countries people can disappear right after the meeting introduction.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh wow! What a total disconnect between your avatar and the things you type. Tsk! Tsk!

My response is apt for malicious Malaysians like you harrassing and insulting me no end. Quite happy my German has improved enough to understand this sentence off hand. Super!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auntie say sweetiepie uncle is not able to answer this simple question. The moment of truth indeed.

Malicious Malaysians here talked so much to divert from the truth of they are not able to answer this simple question why Malaysians upload customer dispute case as SINGAPOREAN? Do Malaysians dare to do that to the locals when they go to do business in America or Europe or Japan or Taiwan or Indonesia or any other country and have customer disputes there?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia public housing don’t look that shabby. Those new ones in JB look pretty good at that price Rm50k or Rm100k. Also Malaysia govt is pretty progressive to allow singles to apply public housing from age 21. Not like stupid pap.
my uncle say KNN yes yes he say 所为疯子有疯福 he say he believe everything you say about property investment KNN.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time no fuck, useless cheebye become roach nest.

44AAC11.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 videos and she had her bra on...

Was it because her nipples are big and hairy or there are a lot of padding in her bra?

Good job with the blowjob, I've not seen a cock hungrier girl.

janella-1.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's one horny slut.

NUS student dunking video was last straw
NP_20160730_DSCAMP30-UCG_1340404.jpg

STRICTLY BANNED: Screen grabs showing Sheares Hall students conducting dunking activities on Wednesday.
PreviousNext
  1. NP_20160730_DSCAMP30-UCG_1340404.jpg
  2. NP_20160730_DSCAMP30-ASC_1340405.jpg
  3. NP_20160730_DSCAMP30_1340403.jpg
NUS 'deeply disappointed' by latest infringement, suspends all student-led freshman activities

David Sun

Jul 30, 2016 06:00 am

They were warned not to conduct inappropriate activities for freshmen but did so anyway.

Now, because of a handful of undergraduates, all student-organised freshman activities have been suspended at the National University of Singapore (NUS).

The activities suspended include Orientation Week, also known as O Week, a five-day event that was scheduled to happen next week.

It was to be the final orientation camp before the school semester begins.

The unexpected measure follows the controversy over how some of the games at the orientation camps had become sexualised.

SINGAPORE
State Funeral Procession
Aug 26, 2016

The last straw appears to be a video that surfaced yesterday, showing students conducting dunking and ragging activities at Sheares Hall on Wednesday.

In the video, four students can be seen grabbing a limb of another student and dunking him into a body of water repeatedly while singing.

This was also carried out on a female student.

Another segment of the video then showed topless male students crawling on the floor while chanting obscenities.

NUS has since confirmed the video.

NP_20160730_BIGGIES30-06J_1340577.jpg

In a strongly-worded statement to the media yesterday, a spokesman for NUS said such activities were not condoned but were still carried out despite previous instructions on the matter.

"We are deeply disappointed that some of our students have flouted the rules and behaved in an unacceptable manner in organising freshmen activities," she said.

"Dunking or any other form of ragging is strictly banned under the university's guidelines for student activities.

"The university takes a very serious view of this breach and is currently conducting an investigation."

The spokesman added that all student-organised team-building activities for freshmen have been suspended until further notice.

The New Paper understands that ongoing camps were stopped halfway because of the suspension, and the participants were told to go home.

The suspension and video come in the wake of current investigations of the union camp and arts camp at NUS.

On Tuesday, TNP reported that orientation games at some of these camps had become sexualised.

In the report, one freshman told TNP that she was asked whose bodily fluids she would drink, while another watched her peers re-enact an incestuous rape scene as part of a forfeit.

Acting Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) Ong Ye Kung also put up a post on Facebook on Wednesday evening, condemning the sexualised activities at NUS' orientation camps as "reprehensible".

Yesterday, the NUS spokesman said that those responsible will be brought before the university's board of discipline.

"The instances of unacceptable behaviour and activities that have surfaced this week play no part in a university education," the spokesman said.

"The university is conducting thorough investigations into these unacceptable as well as unauthorised activities."

EXCEPTIONS

However, some activities for the freshmen are to continue.

The spokesman said: "The freshmen inauguration ceremonies, welcome receptions by deans, heads of department and masters, as well as faculty and department briefings, will continue as scheduled.

"The Nussu Rag and Flag activities, which raise funds for 22 Singapore charities, will continue."

NUS undergrad Janella Ooi, 21, is a committee member of one of the events that was affected by the suspension.

She said they had spent about half a year planning the event and a lot of their own money.

"We are really sad because our juniors put in a lot of effort and now it is completely undone," she said.

"But personally, I understand (the decision to suspend activities), and I was extremely appalled by the forfeit that promoted rape culture."

She added that Orientation Week was to be a time for freshmen to get used to university life, but that opportunity has now been taken away.

She said: "I feel that NUS could perhaps have some official who could oversee the activities to ensure that these rules are adhered to strictly."

Miss Hui Yan, 26, a marketing executive and NUS alumna, said she was previously a camp facilitator and feels that the rest of the school is being punished for the actions of just a few.

"It is an incredibly superficial and shortsighted move on the school's part, thinking that removing a one-week event will solve deep-rooted issues of sexual harassment and misogyny once and for all," she said.

"Careful planning has gone into the logistics in terms of ensuring overall safety and modesty at most of the camps.

"And organisers will feel frustration and betrayal by the school authorities for seeking a short-term solution instead of formulating a proper resolution in view of the amount of time (that has) gone into planning."

Get The New Paper on your phone with the free TNP app. Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store now

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious Malaysians here talked so much to divert from the truth of they are not able to answer this simple question why Malaysians upload customer dispute case as SINGAPOREAN? Do Malaysians dare to do that to the locals when they go to do business in America or Europe or Japan or Taiwan or Indonesia or any other country and have customer disputes there?

See? No answer only jiao wei again. The truth should be crystal clear by now.