• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha likes oysters posted by your fellow Malaysians? hahahahaha

I am sure Malaysians Chinese and Indians all like oysters very much. I close one eye also saw two shotguns marrying with ball in one small housing estate hahahaha. They are very jealous of people who are not as low class as themselves hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at all these cheap Malaysians stealing company time to hurl abuses and yet there are many stupid sinkies that love to be conned by them and praise them hardworking and good workers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha some Malaysian true colors are appearing. Same posting style same habit same act blur but actually vicious character. Didn’t I say ah Meng = hangover?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha some Malaysian true colors are appearing. Same posting style same habit same act blur but actually vicious character. Didn’t I say ah Meng = hangover?

Ok my quota of own time is up. Not like poisonous snakes stealing company time is unlimited. Post more Malaysian oysters ok poisonous snakes ah Meng aka hangover

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yFcnmMu.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...berg-says-he-s-open-to-testifying-to-congress

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok my quota of own time is up. Not like poisonous snakes stealing company time is unlimited. Post more Malaysian oysters ok poisonous snakes ah Meng aka hangover

Your whore hours are from 3:30pm to 2am midnight??
How many cocks can your fucking cheebye mouth suck for that 10 hours if you break for a smoke for 30mins.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians will only say sorry for their misdeeds when boss ask them to say sorry. Otherwise these poisonous snakes act blur and go what what what hahahaha and then turned around to say you are the problem instead.

I guess they call this “being pressured” hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By looking at how you react when being pressured. Whether you give insincere sorry to hang on to your job or got guts to walk away from the job hahahaha

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The simple answer is when their nick has an alcohol connotation or sexually liberal words like free.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple answer is when their nick has an alcohol connotation or sexually liberal words like free.

Bloody jihukia excuse to twist and justify crime. Name is just a name. And I am too innocent to understand filthy people mind of sexual liberal free. I am gin freely not drink freely. So your ah Meng means you are caged and worked as a performer in Spore zoo. Without pay, your only payment is banana. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So madam is not a policewoman but a prostitute? I cannot keep up with you filthy people mind lah. And I mean whatever legitimate services she provided lah. I didn’t bother to read your many attachments like what I said.

Haha pay for her services ? U mean CB services ? Means she's a madam...means she's breaking the law if she used your excuse

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
So madam is not a policewoman but a prostitute? I cannot keep up with you filthy people mind lah. And I mean whatever legitimate services she provided lah. I didn’t bother to read your many attachments like what I said.

u this jiuhu siao cheebye is the cheapest and filthiest prostitute in the whole of jiuhu