• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i look up miss gin freely on search engine this image comes up. you're famous on the web!
tumblr_njl43n8B3y1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Where is the link? Must be the work of malicious Malaysians or Indians criminals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a philanthropist it’s donate freely

If you are thinker you think freely

If you have money you live freely without worry

If you like to give advice you give freely

If you like to shit you shit freely

Only if you have a filthy mind then you think is sex freely or corrupt freely or steal freely or slander freely or rob freely or wayang freely or distort freely

Call one nick also can have so much trouble. Anything can be used to twist to bully me in the hands of unkind indecent human beings aka Malaysians and Indians. They should be the ones infamous in the Internet for bullying me. That’s why I am here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-the-coalition.233224/page-248#post-2699792

"ginfreely vs the coalition" has attracted thousands of eyeballs and is very popular on the web. it may be the thread that keeps sbf going and garnering for ad clicks. :p

Filthy Malaysians are also harrassing me in YouTube. Look at the Eiffel Tower and dog eater comments there. They should be made famous in the Internet for their shameless bullying of a Singaporean woman who did nothing to them except buy house in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysians are also harrassing me in YouTube. Look at the Eiffel Tower and dog eater comments there. They should be made famous in the Internet for their shameless bullying of a Singaporean woman who did nothing to them except buy house in JB.

Shameless Malaysians and Indians thieves and slanderers got the audacity to harrass me everywhere ought to be made famous and let the world know how unkind and indecent human beings they are! Horrible and dishonorable Malaysian criminals!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious coward juhukia show proof. Not hot air from your filthy mouth.

You know yourself, your abalone is so popular in India, everyone wants to add you and ask for a picture of your big hole.

One ah neh expat told me he kept your panties 5 years ago, the smell very strong and he's still sniffing it. Your cheebye is so chow. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
AE033E77-72A3-4E76-A4AC-A2C832233546.jpeg

I was sleeping and set to Do not disturb mode and based on my previous experience calling back India they don’t pick up my return calls and block me subsequently. I even send a SMS to the Indian number to ask what’s happening and offer a reward to find out and no response. You bastards can try calling the Iran number to find out for me. I offer you cheap bastards with slut mothers a reward for your effort ok.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took her long enough

https://www.facebook.com/lengyein/posts/10156573151554341

21015897_10156573141164341_5037027911172805348_o.jpg

Two years , i HAD ENOUGH
U r a lawyer and u threaten me for two years
I am gonna make this right ONCE AND FOR ALL
I know u r close to the police and law system
But i am not afraid of the TRUTH
This is NOT LOVE
Domestic violence is NOT RIGHT
U left me yesterday morning before i went for my morning operation and said u want to move out n go home
I just came out from emergency operation room for 9 hours and reached Malaysia this morning and u just never leave me alone
Two years u been violence and i kept so quiet because i didnt want people to laugh at me

We broke up yesterday before my surgery u said u wanted to move home and say i treat u like a dog and say i wasn't understanding and im a bad gf repeating this to me for past one year plus. Put aside how despair i feel about ur repeated slamming n statement making me feel lesser than myself and putting me down all the time. I know u r POWERFUL AND A LAWYER and always find ur way and also threaten me with ur DAD n say u can ask ur dad to KILL ME N MY SIS
But i am not afraid of u anymore because u went too far this time.

Everytime i try to tell u don't overreact u started throwing things shouting banging wrecking breaking things and starting to beat me up
I tot u got better
Unfortunately i was VERY WRONG

I am gonna live MY LIFE as a normal person like how i used to live before u cane into my life and start wrecking it
U deal and be responsible with ur own actions
I always tell u dont do this n begged but u manipulates and still find ur ways around to come back to me
I kept quiet because i tell myself u r young n i forgive u and let u have ur time to grow n learn
But u have brought this so far
I just escaped death from emergency ward and nine hours later u brought me catastrophe and life threatening scenarios AGAIN
U NEVER CHANGE
U just grew more violence and slicker

I have nothing to lose anymore
Even if u want to use ur lawyer friends or police friends and i have no one. I WILL MAKE MY VOICE LOUD AND CLEAR.
So that i can stop other woman from domestic violence that i had to go thru.
This is WRONG.
And i am going to finally do something about it

28827362_10156573141219341_2474398419725735742_o.jpg

She dig her cheebye?

29064498_10156573141319341_2781130250517636105_o.jpg

She forgot the safe word??

28827813_10156573141594341_8128448015849355119_o.jpg

21457758_10156573141894341_6579038877503505902_o.jpg

Must have been cock slapped by the lawyer for buying so many shoes, knn, she's a centipede???

another jiuhubu...siaochee ginfreely must be very jealous and hope she have her face and body, ginfreely is so ugly want to give dogs fuck dogs see liao also want to vomit and say no thank you

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
another jiuhubu...siaochee ginfreely must be very jealous and hope she have her face and body, ginfreely is so ugly want to give dogs fuck dogs see liao also want to vomit and say no thank you

Siaochee Ginfreely can only be fucked with broomsticks, umbrellas and shitskins, her smelly cunt is not worth any dick entry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know how to do sales or not???
You stupid bitch should have send him a picture of your cheebye with hymen as a preview, he must have heard of your great name to have summoned the courage to message you!

You send him this kind of reply how to close deal?

Malicious Malaysians can twist seeking justice to closing sales. No wonder talking and smiling is slut to KT latha. Innocent smiling photo is asking for sex and act innocent prostitute. Nick Freely is sexual liberal free. Filthy criminal minds think can steal freely slander freely harrass freely and that’s what freely means to these sluts and sons of sluts.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
shut up lah jiuhubu siao cheebye your whole family every night squat at the roadside along Jalan Wong Ah Fook and give dogs fuck and eat dogs cum. no wonder you become a siao cheebye your whole dogfucked brain filled with dog cum and talking dog shit whole day long

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so popular, early morning got people want to see your cheebye..
This proves that your cheebye entrance is like Mustafa 24hrs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
shut up lah jiuhubu siao cheebye your whole family every night squat at the roadside along Jalan Wong Ah Fook and give dogs fuck and eat dogs cum. no wonder you become a siao cheebye your whole dogfucked brain filled with dog cum and talking dog shit whole day long

Jihukias really open filthy mouth only all filthy shit allegations come out based on hot air. I have warned all my friends about you malicious jiuhukia. Pieces of shit slanderers that have no shame to bring people down with malicious lies like KT latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so popular, early morning got people want to see your cheebye..
This proves that your cheebye entrance is like Mustafa 24hrs.

I just checked Iranian time is 3 pm now. Which means it was 5 am when this filthy Iranian called me. What do they usually do at 5 am?