• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aunty, you should be very happy that your old pussy got international demand all the way to India and Iran, 5am also got people want to pu you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aunty, you should be very happy that your old pussy got international demand all the way to India and Iran, 5am also got people want to pu you.

No I am super distressed about this. Any Select committee members reading this? Please call me up for public hearing to present all these solid evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians spreading online falsehoods of me. Don’t just call Google Facebook and twitter to the public hearings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D85B408E-1484-4687-8FEA-7984844CEBF6.jpeg

What is it about this forum that makes you return again and again? Aren't there other more suitable forums for you to rant in?

Your filthy moderator just dumped my thread on this filthy Iranian to coalition trash. Speaking up on crimes is trivia to your filthy moderators.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am super distressed about this. Any Select committee members reading this? Please call me up for public hearing to present all these solid evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians spreading online falsehoods of me. Don’t just call Google Facebook and twitter to the public hearings.

Why would they bother with a loony bin. lololol.
The moment you appear, you will be pushed down and gangraped.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The caller must have been from Key Gin in Iran looking for Gin...

Key Gin

Key Gin (Persian: كيگين‎, also Romanized as Key Gīn and Kīgīn; also known as Kam Gīn)[1] is a village in Bajgan Rural District, Aseminun District, Manujan County, Kerman Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 36, in 8 families.[2]

Key Gin
كيگين

village

6px-Red_pog.svg.png

Key Gin
Coordinates: 27°45′42″N 57°28′33″E
Country
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
Province Kerman
County Manujan
Bakhsh Aseminun
Rural District Bajgan

Population (2006)
• Total 36
Time zone IRST (UTC+3:30)
• Summer (DST) IRDT (UTC+4:30)

ReferencesEdit
  1. ^ Key Gin can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3070303" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
  2. ^ "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The caller must have been from Key Gin in Iran looking for Gin...

Key Gin

Key Gin (Persian: كيگين‎, also Romanized as Key Gīn and Kīgīn; also known as Kam Gīn)[1] is a village in Bajgan Rural District, Aseminun District, Manujan County, Kerman Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 36, in 8 families.[2]

Key Gin
كيگين

village

6px-Red_pog.svg.png

Key Gin
Coordinates: 27°45′42″N 57°28′33″E
Country
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran
Province Kerman
County Manujan
Bakhsh Aseminun
Rural District Bajgan

Population (2006)
• Total 36
Time zone IRST (UTC+3:30)
• Summer (DST) IRDT (UTC+4:30)

ReferencesEdit
  1. ^ Key Gin can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3070303" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
  2. ^ "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)". Islamic Republic of Iran. Archived from the original (Excel) on 2011-11-11.

Based on your logic and apply to yourself what are you Ah Meng performing in the zoo today? Hugging kissing and showing red ass to who?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siaochee Ginfreely can only be fucked with broomsticks, umbrellas and shitskins, her smelly cunt is not worth any dick entry.

More slandering rubbish deemed high standard by zhihau. Your fellow Malaysian Chinese men standard is so low only can abuse woman verbally sexually harassing or physically assault to win. Sons of smelly cunts indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on your logic and apply to yourself what are you Ah Meng performing in the zoo today? Hugging kissing and showing red ass to who?

No answer from Ah Meng? Let me answer for him. His job was performing for the Iranian in the zoo. He was paid by bananas.