• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about individual Singaporeans? Why Select committee never call me up for public hearing of the spreading of online falsehoods of me by filthy Malaysians and Indians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread should go there and you have no balls to do it? Its meant for trash!

The poll thread on Vodka and Gin thread should not. You should have removed the trashy posts inside there and not the whole thread!

You have allowed your perceived bias on Madam Ginfreely to negatively affect your decision making to dump that poll thread.

Fug Ni Men.

He doesn’t remove trashy posts but the whole threads. This has been his tyrant method to my theads but not to others threads and thus my complaint and request to remove him long time ago being a tyrant moderator. You have no right to complain now when you turned a blind eye to my injustice and kept quiet on my complaint previously and agreed with his tyranny.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I up this thread for 7 x 7 = 49 days ok for sinkie losers feeling good to think that a OLD kuay bu is pretending to be a virgin.

Up this thread for power abuser moderator froggy that removes all my valid posts on spreading of online falsehoods but not this post as he is a sinkie loser that likes to feel good from such spams of fake news by jiuhukias about SG girls being sugar baby; but dislike and bored to read the truths of Anne Scheiber and other truths and called them spam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doesn’t remove trashy posts but the whole threads. This has been his tyrant method to my theads but not to others threads and thus my complaint and request to remove him long time ago being a tyrant moderator. You have no right to complain now when you turned a blind eye to my injustice and kept quiet on my complaint previously and agreed with his tyranny.

That’s sinkie and jiuhukia common low class trait to be blind to evil and injustice as long as not themselves affected, or do evil and injustice to others, and yet no shame to complain loud loud of evil and injustice for themselves hahahaha. No wonder they think that anybody complaint of injustice must be something to do with themselves and themselves only.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up this thread for power abuser moderator froggy that removes all my valid posts on spreading of online falsehoods but not this post as he is a sinkie loser that likes to feel good from such spams of fake news by jiuhukias about SG girls being sugar baby; but dislike and bored to read the truths of Anne Scheiber and other truths and called them spam.

Hey cunt, you sell your pussy under the hot sun today till now???
Just off work from your streetwalking?
Did you manage to gather $10 from your 50 cents blowjobs??

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up your cheebye!
They already have a mad house to contain your filth and you still piss all over the place, your thick fucking labia lips should be clipped and sealed shut.

I want to slap your cheebye face a few times. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway what’s wrong for Chinese to be from France? The Chinese that helped me in Paris told me he is from France. No wonder he is real warm and friendly true helpful Chinese unlike the fake warm and friendly juhukia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
born in France raised in France and so he is from France. Anything wrong with Chinese being from France? It’s only something wrong to low self esteem jiuhkias that ownself learn French to be how lian and think others are like themselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealousy, low self esteem and big self entitlement to crimes are the low class Malaysian cultural issues that made up the source of all crime problems indeed. Who is stopping you from learning French jiuhukias?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that sharing anything with jiuhukia will only get abuse in return. No wonder others ask them to go back China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that sharing anything with jiuhukia will only get abuse in return. No wonder others ask them to go back China.

Sharing anything with these poisonous snakes will only get bitten and steal from you in return. Can’t blame people for asking them to go back China and India. Don’t kill them for their crimes are already amazing grace to these poisonous snakes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not read. Just another day in the life of a low SES fool. :cool:

I also didn’t bother to read so many attachments. Only low class people who have too much time will bother to read. And of course the one posting such shit must be low class jiuhukia and sinkie poisonous snakes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing anything with these poisonous snakes will only get bitten and steal from you in return. Can’t blame people for asking them to go back China and India. Don’t kill them for their crimes are already amazing grace to these poisonous snakes.

These poisonous snakes only know how to turn positive sharing into negative abuse, theft and harrassment.