• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applaud our friends here.

I can feel that many guys here trying to help you behind the scene. You are quite fortunate; some of our brothers here are hoping to help someone (you) walk away from her entangled mind. Don't be angry with a few who scolded you because you also fired at them without mercy. eg. don't know why you called me a big Malaysian hypocrite.

Many here tried to be polite to you. Even for those who teased you, they just want to give you an avenue to vent your unhappiness.
See the good side.

Ya right by insulting and harrassing me a Lau kuay bu gin tonic to help me. Anyway you can stop acting warm and friendly after stabbing. This is so typical Malaysian trademark

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Form 4 English cannot understand simple English or usual twisting by cutting and slicing my sentence by jiuhukia to accuse me out of nothing ? I call myself a virgin you jihukia shit call me a Lau kuay bu gin tonic And I up this threads for sinkie losers that feel good to think a Lau kuay bu is pretending to be a virgin. Super duper clear ok and your laocheebye jiuhukia mother ought to be burnt for giving birth to such scumbags

Summary, you are an expired old cunt with saggy teats and dry pussy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up let the whole world think that SG girls are sugar baby pioneer ok since my time at age 20 and no I didn’t say that but malicious jiuhukia sweetiepie accusing me to be a young whore at age 20 ok

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your are jealous malicious jiuhukia with shriveled balls and chopped off roots

You filthy whore will die alone, your neighbour's cat will bite off your nipple, a stray dog will lick your cheebye and the bangala who walk past will rape your corpse and take your virginity, he will summon all his ah neh friends to come and fuck your corpse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You filthy whore will die alone, your neighbour's cat will bite off your nipple, a stray dog will lick your cheebye and the bangala who walk past will rape your corpse and take your virginity, he will summon all his ah neh friends to come and fuck your corpse.

Everyone dies alone. Just whether peaceful or violent death. Yours confirmed the latter. Yours will be pieces of meat and no corpse left hahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn yawn yawn

Looks like you filthy slut loves to be fucked by Indians.

attachment.php

attachment.php