• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • YpxarVOcaa0q_dmMRsn--PC67xvI32pLDtC29rsEG6Ft1GI_wygY0M-JPJVcoTFBTRFG9wt0H61tiXWCwG_JNlzVw-D-mvJzgUwUOMZgT4eYpDZWiUnZNAchGQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Morning briefing for March 22, 2018

• Public hearings for the Select Committee studying online falsehoods will resume. Social media giants including Facebook, Twitter and Google will be giving testimony.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also didn’t bother to read so many attachments. Only low class people who have too much time will bother to read. And of course the one posting such shit must be low class jiuhukia and sinkie poisonous snakes.

Topic is about a slut just like yourself, of course you no need to read, you can write a book about your cheebye's traffic, it will be as thick as yellow pages.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your mother's cheebye lah, open so many boliao topic.
Your cunt should be fucked with a broomstick.

Spreading online falsehoods is a very necessary topic in view of many many low class poisonous snakes around. Your mother wife daughters cunts are fucked daily that way while you hide below the bed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Topic is about a slut just like yourself, of course you no need to read, you can write a book about your cheebye's traffic, it will be as thick as yellow pages.

I kept a list of English books I read in secondary school as they are many many. Only low class slutwhore jhk families like yours kept a fuck list and think others are like yourself.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kept a list of English books I read in secondary school as they are many many. Only low class slutwhore jhk families like yours kept a fuck list and think others are like yourself.

You lowly educated fuckcunt only got N level???
Cheap slut like you can only read books about dog fuck girl.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These poisonous snakes only know how to turn positive sharing into negative abuse, theft and harrassment.

And the best part is these poisonous snakes when being confronted will act real innocent and say “what lies?” “What barking noise?” “What litter?” “What illegal extension?”. Even when their litter, breeding dogs and illegal extension are right there staring at them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lowly educated fuckcunt only got N level???
Cheap slut like you can only read books about dog fuck girl.

Low class cheap Malaysian from slut family like you read such books while high class people like me don’t even think and imagine that calling gin freely can be used and subject to abuse by poisonous snakes.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spreading online falsehoods is a very necessary topic in view of many many low class poisonous snakes around. Your mother wife daughters cunts are fucked daily that way while you hide below the bed.

You need to have firecrackers inserted into your cheebye mouth and your chao cheebye. Bomb until you no need to fuck again, you filthy slut. Hope you get gangraped tonight when the sun go down, fuck till you breathless.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low class cheap Malaysian from slut family like you read such books while high class people like me don’t even think and imagine that calling gin freely can be used and subject to abuse.

LOL. A $5 prostitute like you is high class??
Don't think you charge 250 rupees in India as a whore means you're expensive, you are still a cheap fucking slut, you toilet bowl bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to have firecrackers inserted into your cheebye mouth and your chao cheebye. Bomb until you no need to fuck again, you filthy slut. Hope you get gangraped tonight when the sun go down, fuck till you breathless.

Cheap Malaysian your lunch is over. Don’t steal time from your company again cheap shameless low class poisonous snakes from cheebye Malaysian slut family that think others are like themselves cheap sluts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. A $5 prostitute like you is high class??
Don't think you charge 250 rupees in India as a whore means you're expensive, you are still a cheap fucking slut, you toilet bowl bitch!

Low class poisonous snakes don’t know what is shame to tell malicious lies to accuse a woman as prostitute based on hot air. Your filthy Malaysian families selling in Geylang and India don’t assume others are like yourselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KT Latha says sorry...Lol :biggrin:

Kt latha did say sorry to me three years prior to her opening her coward filthy mouth to say “someone is acting like a slut today “. Now who is the chameleon here? Of course it is Malaysian cheebye KT latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha did say sorry to me three years prior to her opening her coward filthy mouth to say “someone is acting like a slut today “. Now who is the chameleon here? Of course it is Malaysian cheebye KT latha.

Oh I didn’t even request her to say sorry. That’s how fake cheebye Malaysians are. Don’t want to say sorry then got the guts to walk out of the job when the previous GM asked her to say sorry lah. What for apologised and then bear a grudge and then open filthy mouth three years later when the GM changes and she knows she has support. Is this called street smart?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh I am sure KT latha won’t mind being called a Malaysian cheebye because that’s a fact vs her coward filthy baseless hot air words of “someone is acting like a slut today”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the best part is these poisonous snakes when being confronted will act real innocent and say “what lies?” “What barking noise?” “What litter?” “What illegal extension?”. Even when their litter, breeding dogs and illegal extension are right there staring at them.

Malaysians will only say sorry for their misdeeds when boss ask them to say sorry. Otherwise these poisonous snakes act blur and go what what what hahahaha and then turned around to say you are the problem instead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOMEONE IS A SLUT EVERYDAY, a FUCKING FILTHY SLUTWHORE

I talk and smile everyday and that’s KT latha’s definition of a slut indeed. No need to touch even a finger or a hair. Of course you Malaysian Chinese poisonous snakes from slut family have no qualms to sell out fellow Chinese to agree with her.