• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian criminals not just expecting forgiveness, they have no remorse but turned around to harrass you time and time again. One typical jiuhukia filthy trick is to act warm and friendly to get close to you and then inflict more harm to you with no remorse!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the wrong reasons? Are there millions of filthy Indians crashing your sever?

Hey why no reply from leongsam on this? Can’t say what are the wrong reasons? Let me say it out for you leongsam: your forum is an evil hub for spreading malicious lies and slandering and stolen photos and videos of women and proud endorsement of these filthy sinkies Malaysians and Indians doing sexual harassment of me. So my coming here of course is for the wrong reasons to you and the other rats here - to highlight the evilness and maliciousness of the forumers, sinkies Malaysian and Indian thieves, slanderers and harassers!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Indian culture to use karma as an excuse to bully or do crimes on others? That’s the excuse Indians use even on your own people low caste Indians, isn’t it? Blame your karma for being born low caste they tell these people. Right? Btw you malicious jiuhukia ah neh shit is from low caste. Karma hahaha

No reply from Malaysian Indian cocobobo on this? Let me answer for you based on a simple search online of the cultural manifestation of karma in India:

http://www.mahavidya.ca/2008/06/22/reincarnation-and-karma/

Because karma states that one pays consequences for action from past lives, it has provided some with the mentality that the untouchables deserve everything they get. In this sense, some believe that reincarnation and karma have increased tensions in India between the different classes, and justified mistreatment of individuals. To illustrate the point, Tom O’Neil says (from an issue of National Geographic): “During the winter I spent in India, hardly a day passed that I didn’t hear or read of acid thrown in a boy’s face, or a wife raped in front of her husband, or some other act whose provocation was simply that an Untouchable didn’t know his or her place” (Garrett 71). Here it is evident that the cultural manifestation of karma in India is very different from the formal terms of the theory (Garrett 58).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acting warm and friendly again. So typical malicious jiuhukia trait. Pui!

Lol look at what Ah Meng shit clone hangover is flooding the forum now with threads. Exact same style as blackhole then! Criminals always leave tracks behind! Same style same habit same vicious character!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian criminals not just expecting forgiveness, they have no remorse but turned around to harrass you time and time again. One typical jiuhukia filthy trick is to act warm and friendly to get close to you and then inflict more harm to you with no remorse!

Hey I am not slandering Malaysians. This is proven filthy trick by proud Malaysian Indians tekkun. And now ah Meng doing for the umpteen time using various clones. Another trick is to flood the forum with other threads that pushed down my threads that reveal the ugly truths about their crimes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from sinkies? Ya you die your business or what’s in it for me? Turned blind eye to evil, joined in evil chicken insinuating insults and then proudly complain PAP injustice!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say I am in the same league as her as like I said I am in the same league as Lee Hsien Yang whom nobody sue me after I name them. Your uncle acting warm and friendly like Malaysian Indians KT Latha and tekkun did before opening filthy mouth to insult?

What a nice sacrifice that Qiu Jin did for filthy men and women that go round slandering women with pride. I will say let these filthy汗奸die instead of having descendants that benefited from this woman’s sacrifice and then sexually harrass women to win like the malicious jiuhukia and sinkies insinuating chicken with pride!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from sinkies? Ya you die your business or what’s in it for me? Turned blind eye to evil, joined in evil chicken insinuating insults and then proudly complain PAP injustice!

Opposition dogs joined with PAP dogs to proudly do evil on a Singaporean woman. Sinkies love foreigners! Join in to do evil with foreigners! That is the hard truth! Hopeless sinkies indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the migration to this Xenforo platform, I have not banned anyone. In the previous platform, no qualms at all. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You malicious shit is telling lies with no shame. You have only discriminated against me and not just banned me with no qualms at all but move all my threads to the trash bin with no valid reasons with no qualms at all. In short, blatant oppression!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not why Malaysian Indians like sweetiepie never heard of people who didn’t consummate their marriage and can remain friends and open their filthy mouth to insult you non stop? Say soulmate recite poem until the sun woh. Feeling smart when insulting!

And with less than two years in a JB neighborhood, I have seen three Malaysian Chinese couples neighbors getting married on their car porch after cohabiting and two got shot gun with babies in a few months! These malicious Indians and Chinese criminals should really open their filthy mouth to condemn themselves! While I only lived with my ex husband AFTER marrying and remained friends can be painted so filthy and spread malicious lies as I am his mistress! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter how you hate me or scold me, I still love you deep deep. Muack..:smile:

Exactly the same style as his previous clones. Didn’t I say Malaysian bastards criminals have no shame to not just expect forgiveness but to repeat their crimes non stop!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Exactly the same style as his previous clones. Didn’t I say Malaysian bastards criminals have no shame to not just expect forgiveness but to repeat their crimes non stop!
I seriously love your threads and posts. You are a treasured asset to this forum. There is only one and only ginlovely..Without you, where's Sam going to be..He should reward with more badges and accolades ..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not get too sensitive on my post. I am not referring to you. take it easy.

Ah acting blur after doing evil. You learning from jiuhukia or are you jiuhukia? I don’t have time to read all to know all for sure. Anyway careful they don’t sell you out in future. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These criminals think you should not seek justice against their crime! They have no qualms to “revenge” against you woh for seeking justice. Lol they really should close down all the Malaysian Chinese or Tamil schools that apparently failed in educating proper way to be human with them 颠倒是非黑白, don’t say educating on moral values. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marry with ball = hai. No wonder they like to insult me with that. Hahaha jiuhukias ownselves hai don’t know how to look at the mirrors before opening their filthy mouths! 马不知脸长!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Indian culture to use karma as an excuse to bully or do crimes on others? That’s the excuse Indians use even on your own people low caste Indians, isn’t it? Blame your karma for being born low caste they tell these people. Right? Btw you malicious jiuhukia ah neh shit is from low caste. Karma hahaha

Is that why Indians are not worried about karma when they are opening filthy mouth to insult me with untruths? Or when these malicious bastards bully or cheat me? They see Chinese as low caste people that can be bullied! Racist Indians pui!