• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this a surprise?
Old Girl Aunty Ginslut is also a prostitute, an international whore somemore.
8 Rupees to access her smelly cunt.

Once got this ah neh buay song, demand 88 Rupees back from her because her smelly cunt was flooded with curry.

B0vWO.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinese consider themselves as malaysians amd not chinese. Those who still think they are chinese have left the shores or are planning to leave. Same with malaysian indians.

Then they should close down their Malaysia Chinese schools and not keep harping on keeping and boasting of their Chinese culture when they have no qualms to gang up with Indians to bring Chinese down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even when they plan to migrate they hv reservation regards to exchange rate. RM million only 300K in SGD get them nowhere.

Fucking Malayu no pride in their own race worst than Burmese.

Thought Burmese was bad enough grow opium and addicts themselves.

Those that want to migrate would have migrated by now. Those remaining are only too happy converting their SGD monthly salaries to RM to pay less for their property mortgage and buy more things in their homeland while outwardly pretending how cham they are.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I log in after some centuries to support Mdm Ginfreely. WhahahahahahahahHa... Suppork Suppork. Add Oil Add Oil. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies love to be conned left, right and center by putting 98% of miw in parliament every 5 years. Why are you surprised?

Sinkies love to be conned by jiuhukia. They call them good friends even if i tell them the ugly truths. Say I got this and that good jiuhukia friend and not all of them are like that blah blah blah. They are so stupid of course not everyone is like that lah but they are typically like that. One good egg doesn’t make a difference to basket of rotten eggs. How do you call a basket of rotten eggs if one or two good eggs inside the basket only? Rotten eggs of course!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies love to be conned by jiuhukia. They call them good friends even if i tell them the ugly truths. Say I got this and that good jiuhukia friend and not all of them are like that blah blah blah. They are so stupid of course not everyone is like that lah but they are typically like that. One good egg doesn’t make a difference to basket of rotten eggs. How do you call a basket of rotten eggs if one or two good eggs inside the basket only? Rotten eggs of course!

And sinkies are so stupid not to understand different point of view and think their good jihukia friend good behavior in Spore as a foreigner is how they behave towards foreigners when they are in their home country. Really bloody stupid sinkies cannot understand the simple difference of looking from outside in and looking from inside out and jump out to side people that they think they understand just looking from outside in! And don’t forget many malicious shit are good at pretending to be warm and friendly to achieve their whatever purpose when necessary like what KT Latha and tekkun did. Hopeless sinkies deserved to be conned disregarding good advice from me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN can be proud as still got man willing to pay them money for sex. he say some people open leg big big no man want also even is foc or even toh tiap them money KNN.

This is the typical malicious jealous jiuhukia shit and no need to keep using hokkien words after I said you are jiuhukia Indian. I have seen jiuhukia Indians conversing in fluent Cantonese. And I read that quite common for them to study in jiuhukia Chinese schools. What so difficult to throw in a few hokkien words? I also know how to throw in Malay words! Anyway your filthy coward Indian mind and mouth like KT Latha surely think and no shame to say taking photo, talking and smiling means open leg big big! How many times must I ask you is this your proud Malaysian Indian culture ? Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this a surprise?
Old Girl Aunty Ginslut is also a prostitute, an international whore somemore.
8 Rupees to access her smelly cunt.

Once got this ah neh buay song, demand 88 Rupees back from her because her smelly cunt was flooded with curry.

B0vWO.jpg

Malicious jiuhukia has no qualms to spread fake news of me with no conscience. Your entire jiuhukia slut family go burn in hell! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I log in after some centuries to support Mdm Ginfreely. WhahahahahahahahHa... Suppork Suppork. Add Oil Add Oil. :biggrin:

You Ah Meng blackhole Claire or whatever shit clone finally appeared! Busy slogging to hit your annual sales target and no time to do evil to bring people down yet? Ya you only have time to spare toward year end after hitting your sales target right? What a pathetic malicious piece of jiujhukia shit to use leisure time to bring people down instead of lifting people up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not why the malicious Malaysian black hand criminal that spread fake news of me being a prostitute mistress slut have no qualms to attack me underground after I appealed for help to get their slandering post in the Living in JB forum? And why are the rest of the Malaysians there covering up for these Malaysian criminals? Or is forgiveness only expected when it’s a crime done on Singaporeans but not a crime done on Malaysians? If not why are they always kpkb on crimes in Malaysia? These hypocrites and Ingrates that only know how to take benefits from Singapore, feel jealous and have hatred of Singaporeans despite taking benefits should really keep quiet on crimes in Malaysia on Malaysians. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not why my appeal for help on the slandering post in Living in JB forum spreading fake news of me being prostitute mistress slut get no response or responses from Singaporeans of pretending not to know or do not have the information that can help me or worst of all - fake promise to help then disappear? These hypocrites Singaporeans deserved to be called sinkies by foreigners and stop complaining about PAP! The hypocrisy really stinks!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appeal your mother's cheebye.

You ARE a fucking slut/prostitute/whore/mistress/cunt/streetwalker/filthytoiletbowl/public cunt.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when they plan to migrate they hv reservation regards to exchange rate. RM million only 300K in SGD get them nowhere.

Fucking Malayu no pride in their own race worst than Burmese.

Thought Burmese was bad enough grow opium and addicts themselves.

Can exchange with me base on ur rate.:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you culture questioners

Is it Indian culture to use karma as an excuse to bully or do crimes on others? That’s the excuse Indians use even on your own people low caste Indians, isn’t it? Blame your karma for being born low caste they tell these people. Right? Btw you malicious jiuhukia ah neh shit is from low caste. Karma hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN this type of sinkie bitch 不知量力 thought that wearing full mma gear or cycling gear means they are involved and admire by man. he say KNN buay malu meh dodging here and there like dancing only.

Proven filthy Malaysian Indians like KT Latha or you have no qualms to twist exercising in gym, taking photos, talking and smiling as equivalent to seducing man and open leg big big! I suggest people like you cover up your filthy eyes and filthy mouth and bash up your filthy brains that are not just useless but detrimental to society.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN you appeal to correct person or not ? he say correct one is the culture minister ho.

Malicious jiuhukia son of hoe, you can stop pretending. Weren’t you peeing in your pants when i asked for the slandering post in Living in JB forum? How much have you paid and beg your jiuhukia and sinkie cronies to steal slander and harrass me? Now feeling like a winner to declare proudly me 不知量力? Last time why you no guts to declare? Coward criminal Malaysian Indian pui!