• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mad cunt starting her mad posts again. Cock breath lunatic.

You malicious jealous piece of shit, do you have Form 4 English to understand this simple article? Stating a fact can also be twisted as mad only by malicious people. And no need to be jealous, you can join this free ride with good conscience. No need to steal and slander others for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sun will burn your filthy smelly cunt into a crisp with your hymen intact.

Malicious Malaysian doing usual trick to blind the audience to glaring facts stated in the article of a carbon composite shield that will withstand sun’s heat while my good name absorbed good and intensive solar power being so near to the sun. On the other hand your Malaysian mother filthy cunt will burn to a crisp on earth to atone for your sins that you inflicted on me and other women victims of theft and slandering. Pui!

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
You malicious jealous piece of shit, do you have Form 4 English to understand this simple article? Stating a fact can also be twisted as mad only by malicious people. And no need to be jealous, you can join this free ride with good conscience. No need to steal and slander others for it.
Have anyone licked your smelly cheebye today ah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...randad-so-he-doesnt-have-to-miss-her-big-day/

chinesewomanmarriesherailinggrandadsohedoesnthavetomissherbigday.ashx

What’s new but another shameless slandering act by you Malaysian Indian and KT Latha? Taking photos with grandpa is incest is just like talking and smiling to a group of male colleagues during a company gathering is a slut. Taking photo, talking and smiling means having sex to you all. Is this a Malaysian Indian culture?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will get enough solar power to kill the parasites inflicted by malicious Malaysian and Indian thieves and slanderers.

NASA invites public to “join” first mission to sun

• NWAFOR POLYCARP
  • 9 MAR 2018
The U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) on Friday invited people around the world to join the new Parker Solar Probe mission by submitting their names.

According to a NASA online statement, a microchip that stores all the names collected before April 27 would be installed on the mission, “and your name will go along for the ride’’.

The mission would be launched this summer for a trip to the sun’s atmosphere about 6.4 million km from the surface to study how the star affects space and other planets.

A car-sized spacecraft would approach the sun at a fast speed that would reach approximately over 690,000 km per hour at the closest distance.

The spacecraft has a thick carbon-composite shield of 4.5 inches to withstand the sun’s heat which can reach nearly 1371 degrees Celsius.

Scientists expect the mission could help study the sun’s magnetic fields, plasma and energetic particles, and image the solar wind at room temperature.

“This incredible spacecraft is going to reveal so much about our star and how it works that we’ve not been able to understand,’’ project scientist Nicola Fox said in a NASA statement.

Lots of shameless parasites around but good strong solar power positive energy will win and kill all parasites.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your smelly kanbu phua cheebye is one whole piece of parasite. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Looks like Form 4 English cannot read in context. Clearly I was referring to the parasites inflicted by malicious Malaysian and Indian thieves and slanderers. Obviously your Malaysian mother smelly kanbu phua chee bye have parasites in them that eat away your brain human emotions and remorse and become a human parasite criminal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN this type is those who will give bank account number to stranger and upload their mma in full gear sparring but endup no punch on target type.

Oh shameless jiuhukia gloating about how smart they are to win by hitting target below the belt or behind by stealing slandering and harrassing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should get a medal for courage.

If you have no such courage just don’t complain when you are the target of crimes and injustice. See lots of such hypocrite sinkies and jiuhukias around. Small thieves don’t complain when meet big thieves! Pui!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What is this about? I am beginning to suspect you are really not doctor in Canada like what jw5 said previously.

I don't give a shit what you suspect. Of all the forumers here you are the most neurotic. Always going on about Mudlanders and what not.

What does it matter to you if I am or I am not a doctor? Or if I am or if I am not in Canada?

Siao char bor

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a shit what you suspect. Of all the forumers here you are the most neurotic. Always going on about Mudlanders and what not.

What does it matter to you if I am or I am not a doctor? Or if I am or if I am not in Canada?

Siao char bor

Oh it matters to me as I don’t know why you are attacking me if you are really a doctor in Canada and not scroobal clone like what jw5 said.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh it matters to me as I don’t know why you are attacking me if you are really a doctor in Canada and not scroobal clone like what jw5 said.

When I said come back become Fantastic Four it is in reference to the Marvel Superhero Comic. Group of 4 go out to space to witness Cosmic Solar event and get bombarded by Cosmic Rays. They develop super powers. Reed Richards can stretch his body and is Mr Fantastic. His wife Sue Richards can become invisible and is the Invisible Woman. Her brother Johnny Storm can turn into flames and shoot fire bursts and is the Human Torch. Reed Richard's best friend Ben Grimm becomes a man made of rock and is called the Thing. Together they are the Fantastic Four.

Like that attack you? Please lah. See what I mean about you being neurotic. You are too sensitive about everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I said come back become Fantastic Four it is in reference to the Marvel Superhero Comic. Group of 4 go out to space to witness Cosmic Solar event and get bombarded by Cosmic Rays. They develop super powers. Reed Richards can stretch his body and is Mr Fantastic. His wife Sue Richards can become invisible and is the Invisible Woman. Her brother Johnny Storm can turn into flames and shoot fire bursts and is the Human Torch. Reed Richard's best friend Ben Grimm becomes a man made of rock and is called the Thing. Together they are the Fantastic Four.

Like that attack you? Please lah. See what I mean about you being neurotic. You are too sensitive about everything.

I asked what Fantastic 4 is about, so obviously I am not judging that you are attacking me based on that. Like what jw5 said before, no need to say all reasons why he concluded someone is scroobal clone or not. I know you have been attacking me that’s all, I just don’t know why you are attacking me if you are a doctor in Canada and not scroobal clone like what jw5 said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect you could be a nerd or very inexperienced with bed matters, you could approach the Sammyboy whore Ginfreely for a free trial session, she's been fucked till kingdom come, she can teach you some tricks to satisfy that big cunt of hers.

You Malaysian bastard must have been idling in your job spending your working hours going through social media to read and make nasty comment on so many women. Your Malaysian whore mother has not taught you well to attack women as whore to be a winner. I think Malaysia should stop all the so called Malaysian Chinese schools. Obviously the schools do not produce students with morals, gloating about being winners by stealing, slandering and sexual harassment. A real disgrace to Chinese 5000 year culture. Pui!