• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“But her ambitions ran up against China’s deeply rooted patriarchal society, which held that a woman’s place remained in the home. Undeterred, Qiu rose to become an early and fierce advocate for the liberation of Chinese women, defying prevailing Confucian gender and class norms by unbinding her feet, cross-dressing and leaving her young family to pursue an education abroad.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qiu longed to serve her country but realized that that wasn’t possible as long as she was trapped in a conventional married life. Her marriage was an important catalyst in her development as a feminist and revolutionary.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1906 Qiu founded her own journal, “Zhongguo nubao” (Chinese women’s journal), which featured nationalist and feminist writings. Unlike traditional and other nationalist views that held women’s place as mothers and educators in a traditional family role, Qiu Jin saw the traditional family as oppressive to women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qiu was appointed head of the Datong school in the city of Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, in 1907. The school was supposedly for sport teachers, but was actually used for the military training of revolutionaries. In the final years of her life, she frequently cross-dressed, wearing western-style men’s clothing, and practiced military drills and training with her students. She became well-known as a chivalrous woman for helping the poor and weak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN your birthday wish for 38 yo is to be a hero is it KNN ?

Did I say I am in the same league as her as like I said I am in the same league as Lee Hsien Yang whom nobody sue me after I name them. Your uncle acting warm and friendly like Malaysian Indians KT Latha and tekkun did before opening filthy mouth to insult?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real Chinese role model! Malaysian Chinese school can ever produce such selfless people ? Not even one in a million chance based on those jiuhukias I met with not just no shame but full of pride to be a winner by sexual harrassment! Hai is their favorite insult and so distinctive jiuhukia trademark. So proud!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/obituaries/overlooked-qiu-jin.html

Proven malicious Malaysians can use anything to twist to anyway they like. Btw this article is one of a series in New York Times to celebrate women day! Obviously Malaysian Indians like sweetiepie and tekkun and KT Latha do not qualify to celebrate women day as they have been proven to throw woman under the bus using sexual harassment as their proud tool! Shame shame shame!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I am not even a feminist as I know from reading and personal experience that women like KT Latha have no qualms to throw fellow women under the bus. There is a reason why people remain poor and oppressed! Happy 38 妇女节!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You Ah Meng blackhole Claire or whatever shit clone finally appeared! Busy slogging to hit your annual sales target and no time to do evil to bring people down yet? Ya you only have time to spare toward year end after hitting your sales target right? What a pathetic malicious piece of jiujhukia shit to use leisure time to bring people down instead of lifting people up. Pui!
Hokay Hokay, I bump your thread for you :biggrin:
WhahahahahahahahHa...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay Hokay, I bump your thread for you :biggrin:
WhahahahahahahahHa...

Did I need you malicious piece of shit to bump up my thread? Ok or not ok you said it yourself last time you have more time after meeting sales target toward last few months and that explains why all your shit clones have always been most active in the last few months of the year. Not just one year but every year like that. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But these shameless cowards will call themselves useful people for sure - useful to themselves, their family and cronies mah. Useless to society. Pui!

Saying these shameless slandering cowards are useless to society is too kind. They are not just useless but detrimental to society pulling society backwards instead of progressing. Their young people get influenced to be unkind and no qualms to trample others to be a winner! Just look at what lee Chong Wei and I experienced! Young jiuhukias are gloating and feeling smart to bring people down by harassment! And that’s why sinkies are so stupid to count on 60 or 80 years ago society to judge today’s people inside. Every generation becomes worse and that’s why there are 19 year old and other young jiuhukia murderer killing for money in taman pelangi murder!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious jiuhukia son of hoe, you can stop pretending. Weren’t you peeing in your pants when i asked for the slandering post in Living in JB forum? How much have you paid and beg your jiuhukia and sinkie cronies to steal slander and harrass me? Now feeling like a winner to declare proudly me 不知量力? Last time why you no guts to declare? Coward criminal Malaysian Indian pui!

Filthy Malaysian and Indian cowards love to gloat by insinuating!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN no wonder you get A1 in literature can find a soulmate and recite poem until the sun . :biggrin:

No need A1 in literature to prove my reading skills are superb. I have proven track record right here in this forum spotting malicious Malaysians pretending to be Singaporeans like you SInkie bastard, catch malicious Malaysian clones like tekkun aka funniman and what’s his name that Malaysian bastard that told lies of studying in London when he probably studied Form 4 in SMK or whatever.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I need you malicious piece of shit to bump up my thread? Ok or not ok you said it yourself last time you have more time after meeting sales target toward last few months and that explains why all your shit clones have always been most active in the last few months of the year. Not just one year but every year like that. Pui!

Criminals always leave a track behind! Same time same behavior same vicious character!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need A1 in literature to prove my reading skills are superb. I have proven track record right here in this forum spotting malicious Malaysians pretending to be Singaporeans like you SInkie bastard, catch malicious Malaysian clones like tekkun aka funniman and what’s his name that Malaysian bastard that told lies of studying in London when he probably studied Form 4 in SMK or whatever.

Oh ya that Malaysian bastard name is reddog!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious jiuhukia son of hoe, you can stop pretending. Weren’t you peeing in your pants when i asked for the slandering post in Living in JB forum? How much have you paid and beg your jiuhukia and sinkie cronies to steal slander and harrass me? Now feeling like a winner to declare proudly me 不知量力? Last time why you no guts to declare? Coward criminal Malaysian Indian pui!

No reply from sweetiepie coward why he last time no guts to declare me 不知量力? Btw sweetiepie uncle should tell him his Chinese need to brush up. It’s 不自量力!