• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi Ranjiao ish that? Masturnating using German sausage into jeebye ah?
I posted it just a few pages ago in this same thread. Bloody stupid Malaysian chinese small sausage jealous of German sausage go search yourself. So lazy. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to be honest German! Can be frank and people will not hate you for it! Malicious Malaysian Indians and Chinese will not come out with chicken story to smear you as these malicious cowards will not dare to steal slander and harrass angmoh. Angmoh the best indeed!

https://www.german-way.com/how-to-tell-when-germans-are-really-being-rude-versus-just-being-german/

German Frankness
If you really want to hear the truth, ask a German. If you ask an American, “Does this shirt/dress look good on me?” you’ll usually get a polite reply, even if the person thinks it’s the ugliest thing he/she has ever seen. Ask a German the same question and you’ll get an honest, blunt opinion – positive or negative. Germans tend to be direct and to the point. They consider small talk and over-politeness a waste of time. Americans often mistake German frankness for rudeness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
819C42BD-C3C2-4611-A707-251D0BD9FEDC.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? High class people don’t steal people photos. Proven Germans are most honest humans again compared to Malaysian unsuccessful rubbish people that steal my photos digitally enhanced my breasts and sent to filthy Indians around the world. Evil and malicious Malaysian garbage deserved to be shamed!

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/germany/articles/15-german-stereotypes-we-wont-even-try-to-deny/

Private and public are two very different things
There is a massive difference in Germany between what is private and what is public. For instance, city workers can not be photographed without their consent while doing their jobs on a public street because they have a right to privacy. Many, many houses are blurred out on Google Maps because even though there are no identifying marks on the house aside from the number, Germans consider even the outside their private space. Even throwaway small talk questions like asking the bank teller how their weekend was can be awkward. It’s not that Germans are unfriendly or excessively suspicious, they just don’t feel like their business is always/ever everyone’s business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love honest German culture! I should be born German! No wonder they can rise above others!

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www...-germans-that-make-us-brits-uncomfortable/amp

They still have a correcting culture

1500649496_1479732001_telling%20off.jpg
Germans still sometimes take discipline into their own hands. Photo: Wikimedia Commons

Americans, Brits and Canadians are often struck by the reprimands they receive when they first arrive in Germany and don't abide by societal norms.

If a kid has his shoes up on the seat on the bus, it's quite normal for a fellow passenger to lean over and ask him to put them on the floor.

This willingness to discipline other members of the public is particularly strong in the more traditional areas such as Bavaria. There, you may well be confronted by a local who will set you straight. In Berlin, by contrast, the correcting culture is much less apparent.

In Germany people often have no qualms about telling you you’re doing something wrong, regardless of whether you’re a young child, or a grown adult. One particular bugbear of Germans is crossing roads when there’s a red light, and they will often give you a piece of their mind if you decide to jaywalk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should be born German!

1. They are very direct

1500649480_1479726668_small%20talk.jpg
Don't expect British levels of small talk. Photo: David Goehring / Flickr

Some cultures wind everything they say into convoluted sentences, for fear of being thought rude. In China, saying 'no' to people directly can cause terrible offence. That great ambassador of Britishness, Hugh Grant, can't finish a sentence without stuttering “I’m so terribly sorry.”

Germans are quite the opposite: cut the small talk, and say it straight. “Pass the salt” will do nicely and won’t come across as impolite. In our book they even make the Dutch look shy.

And it’s not just trivial conversation either. You can meet someone in a bar, and rather than exchanging niceties, the first question will be: “So why did you Brits vote for Brexit?”

It may take time to get used to it, but you do eventually realize it’s not impolite. In fact, you'll soon realize it saves quite a lot of time!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read somewhere that Germans are good at sorting garbage! I should be born German trashing garbage is my specialty! Especially garbage that talks garbage to insult and garbage that sleep soundly at night after stealing slandering and harrassing!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
04ACBCFD-C50F-438C-ACDD-11FAE6DC9D5A.jpeg

Lol this must be why my English A1 and English literature A1. Have heart lah! Pui that phua cb Malaysian family flatearth clone that is so jealous of me on this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EB70CE26-EF87-4BBF-8A5E-A64185E8233F.jpeg

Lol that’s right, do something useful for the community and don’t just eat sleep and have sex living like animals aka savages! And of course I am the angel who has done enough charity in my life to tell you that!