• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
49A907D0-1CE4-4FC7-A573-3965F4E45D83.jpeg

View attachment 41881

Lol that’s right, do something useful for the community and don’t just eat sleep and have sex living like animals aka savages! And of course I am the angel who has done enough charity in my life to tell you that!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A useless life is an early death.

The quote comes from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's drama "Iphigenie auf Tauris". As a priestess, Iphigenia can not lead a woman's life on the side of a man, in her view.
The saying can be understood as meaning that everyone should strive to recognize and fulfill the task given to them by life and thereby benefit humanity in its entirety. Those who do not do so are lost to the community as if they had died prematurely.

By google translate

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's very understandable. i know of seven sinkie spinsters (a tad over six dot nine :p) who kpkb everyday at anyone as ocd becomes severe. the condition is similar among all of them and is attributed to loneliness, frustration, lack of joy, and complete absence of an orgasm. one orgasm can unravel the downward spiral. unfortunately, there's no help online or offline for one-time gigolos to hit and run for free, and go scot-free without their contact info getting busted. you definitely do not want to leave your number or email or whatsapp id with these aunties.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's very understandable. i know of seven sinkie spinsters (a tad over six dot nine :p) who kpkb everyday at anyone as ocd becomes severe. the condition is similar among all of them and is attributed to loneliness, frustration, lack of joy, and complete absence of an orgasm. one orgasm can unravel the downward spiral. unfortunately, there's no help online or offline for one-time gigolos to hit and run for free, and go scot-free without their contact info getting busted. you definitely do not want to leave your number or email or whatsapp id with these aunties.
KNN should trust your own instinct of 6.9 spinsters need to cater minus 0.1 of having fingered by someone KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN should trust your own instinct of 6.9 spinsters need to cater minus 0.1 of having fingered by someone KNN
kena bombarded by sinkie spinsters with sexting seductions day and night. how are? khalwat or not? otherwise they don’t give up. i’m afraid one orgasm can trigger addiction and worst case of ocd, and it will be non-stop hell.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena bombarded by sinkie spinsters with sexting seductions day and night. how are? khalwat or not? otherwise they don’t give up. i’m afraid one orgasm can trigger addiction and worst case of ocd, and it will be non-stop hell.
KNN so long is not gin jia chao serng bye type eat it and kick away KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a pack of lies! Proven Germans are most honest humans again:

7E83B59A-A6EE-4910-BE11-BFA23FF27298.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. It will never happen!

600FAB88-09EF-4CE6-A177-E4E33143E220.jpeg