• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RENOWNED VIROLOGIST SUCHARIT BHAKDI WARNS AGAINST HASTILY CREATED GENE-ALTERING VACCINE

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
2020-09-24-1-825x340.png

WARNING: RENOWNED VIROLOGIST SUCHARIT BHAKDI WARNS AGAINST HASTILY CREATED GENE-ALTERING CORONAVIRUS VACCINE (VIDEO)
  • Posted by Renee Nal
  • On September 25, 2020
  • 33 Comments
  • Amy Mek, case fatality rate, case mortality rate, Chinese Coronavirus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus Tyranny, Coronavirus vaccinations, coronavirus vaccine, Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi, fatality rate, Germany, mortality rate, RAIR, RAIR Foundation, RAIR Foundation USA, Sucharit Bhakdi, vaccine
In the following RAIR Foundation USA exclusively-translated video, German virologist Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi expresses deep suspicion of the vaccination development process in place for the Chinese coronavirus, which violates well-established scientific norms. The Doctor makes several very powerful points that should be considered by those touting a potential vaccine.

The former Emeritus Head of the Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität in Mainz, Germany explains that the scientific “standard” for vaccine creation is “four to five years.” The prominent physician dismisses the notion that a coronavirus vaccine so hasitily developed could be safe.

Coronavirus Mortality Rate Obscured

One of the most obvious points is that the vaccine is for an illness that has an incredibly low case fatality rate in Germany. “Among these 0 to 70 years, 0.7 percent died with and from COVID-19. 0.7 percent died,” he explains. But the real scandal is that these numbers are obscured from the public, in an apparant effort to make the disease appear more deadly than it actually is. Likewise, this author has looked for the mortality rate of the coronavirus in America by age and it is very difficult to find. “You won’t be able to find the answer, because you’ll only get an answer if you search the reports from the RKI [Robert Koch Institute] and calculate the number yourself.”

The doctor explains that the coronavirus is “about as dangerous as an influenza virus. A seasonal, moderate flu.” Doctor Bhakdi further explains that the vast majority of deaths are people who already have compromised health. As an individual over 70, the doctor explains that he is still not concerned, as he does not have co-morbidities. “I might be over 70, but I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, and if I wanted to, I wouldn’t die unless I threw myself down the stairs, out of desperation,” he said wryly.

As noted previously at RAIR, Dr. Deborah Birx in America stated during a press conference in April that “…if someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.” With that in mind, it is certainly not a stretch to be highly suspicious of the death toll of the virus. In addition, the CDC guidance for reporting cause of death, “death certifiers” are advised on “proper cause-of-death certification for cases where confirmed or suspected COVID–19 infection resulted in death.” (author emphasis) This guidance has not been retracted.

A ‘completely new kind of vaccine’

Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi makes an incredibly powerful statement while explaining that the vaccine being developed “isn’t a normal conventional vaccine, and it’s not like the flu vaccine.” He says that the vaccine is “gene-based,” and the way it works is “still unknown scientifically and medically.” While many people have fought against genetically modified food, the Virologist explains, “we’re [now] talking about a vaccination that genetically manipulates the human body, and apparently these same people have no concerns about it.”

The doctor explained very simply that all people have “lymphocytes,” the body’s natural defense against viruses, including the Flu. It is a basic “principle of immunology,” he explains. “I believe it has always worked and that’s the reason why we as adults are relatively well-protected,” Bhakdi said. “If you are under 70 and not seriously ill from anything else,” the lymphocytes will do their jobs.

However, if one uses the vaccine to “inject the gene of the virus,” the lymphocytes “won’t recognize that it is only the gene that was injected and not the virus.” The result, he explains, will be that the lymphocytes “will go there anyway and kill these cells.” Bhakdi continues: “That’s what we call an autoimmune reaction.”

As to the lastest leftist assertion that there are “increasing numbers of long-term consequences for corona patients,” Doctor Sucharit Bhakdi said: “It isn’t possible to form an opinion, because there are no data at all.”

Watch Dr. Bhakdi discuss the vaccine (transcript below):

https://rumble.com/vbk6gh-warning-r...t-bhakdi-warns-against-gene-altering-cor.html

Support our work at RAIR Foundation USA! We are a grassroots activist team and we need your help! Please consider making a donation here: https://rairfoundation.com/donate/

Many thanks to Miss Piggy for the Translation!
Although from a scientific standpoint, the development of a vaccine usually takes at least four to five years. That’s the standard, scientifically. Now with Corona, suddenly it will be ready in few months and it’s supposed to be a safe vaccine. The Austrian health minister says in all seriousness we could have a safe inoculation as early as January. So far, the mainstream media haven’t questioned that, and say, “Yes, yes, it will be relatively safe with relatively few side effects.”

Are politics and the media already completely corrupted by the pharmaceutical industry, Professor?

I don’t know, but what I don’t understand is the statement that the vaccine is so urgently needed.
Now I will ask the audience a question in return: Do you know how many people under the age of 70 have died from COVID 19? As a percentage? That means, out of 1000 people under 70 who were infected, how many died? You won’t be able to find the answer, because you’ll only get an answer if you search the reports from the RKI [Robert Koch Institute] and calculate the number yourself.

These figures are not available. So then I will tell you that if you calculate how many COVID-19 deaths there have been among the total number of people under the age of 70, it was about 185,000 under the age of 70 who were infected. That means that most of them were young and under 70, because the total number was 230,000. The rest were older than 70.
Among these 0 to 70 years, 0.7 percent died with and from COVID-19. 0.7 percent died. That means 99.3 percent did NOT die. Most of them were not seriously ill at all.

In America, it is now known that about 6% of the people were COVID victims, they are real victims. It was published by the CDC. The rest, the 94%, had serious pre-existing conditions. So, if you take Germany, well, let’s say 10% were real, then we are at 0.07% of real victims. That’s 99.93. Okay?
So, I can tell you I will never get vaccinated.

I might be over 70, but I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, and if I wanted to, I wouldn’t die unless I threw myself down the stairs, out of desperation.
I’m not saying that SARS-COV-2 is harmless. No. I never said that. It’s about as dangerous as an influenza virus. A seasonal, moderate flu. What I am saying is that the most at risk are those over 70 with severe pre-existing conditions. So, if you say, we should protect them, I’m right there with you and that’s good.

We have to do that. We should want to protect them. But how?

Then the question is: Should we vaccinate them? I would say yes, but these vaccines better be tested damned well for safety, especially because this vaccine will be used primarily on older sick people and not on young healthy people.

So, twelve months is not enough time for that. Not even five years. Certainly not. And that just applies to conventional vaccines.

What we are dealing with in Europe, in Germany, Austria, is a completely new kind of vaccine. This vaccine is gene-based. This isn’t a normal conventional vaccine, and it’s not like the flu vaccine.

The way this gene-based vaccine works is still unknown scientifically and medically.

The impact of which has a very high-risk potential. —This is also a very central point, of which I do not think many people are aware. For many years, we have experienced this massive protest movement against genetic manipulation in our food.

In particular, the Green Party has been fighting for years against genetically manipulated food coming onto the market, especially in Europe. So now we’re talking about a vaccination that genetically manipulates the human body, and apparently these same people have no concerns about it.

I can’t understand that either. I can’t understand that. And I don’t want to understand it. I don’t want to accept it. You can’t say, ‘Oh! This virus is so dangerous, that we now have to do away with everything or else it will wipe us all out.’

You know this gene-based vaccine. I’m going to tell you a little bit about it, because as I understand it, Mrs. Merkel has reserved 54 million doses of this gene-based vaccine from the British company. In Austria as well. Six million doses were ordered for a total population of eight million. —Yes.

How can they do that? How can they do that? And they even do it with our tax money to boot. And it’s not just that, because they advertise for this vaccination almost daily. They call it harmless. They call it safe.

Just this Tuesday, a few Austrian media outlets announced the latest gag: ‘The vaccination will be free!’ The government will carry the costs. I read that in the newspaper today. I saw that in the newspaper, yes. The government pays with our tax money, at least I think so; I don’t know if they have secret accounts or something somewhere.

So now getting back to our topic: When a virus produces a protein in one of our cells, it produces waste. It is like building a house, and there’s waste produced in the process. This waste is hung outside the door as a sign or placed in front of the door as garbage. This waste is recognized by lymphocytes, including killer lymphocytes, which we all have.

They recognize the waste of this coronavirus as coronavirus waste because these lymphocytes have met other coronaviruses. Maybe last year or the year before last. These lymphocytes have a long memory. I pointed out in the book that these killer lymphocytes are probably the reason why [we remain healthy], probably.

If you or I have or get a SARS-COV-2 infection, and it really goes into my cells, it reproduces itself. The waste produced by this process is put outside the door of my lung cell, and then this killer lymphocyte cell from previous years recognizes the diseased cells and kills the cell.

That’s how the fire is put out. The factory is destroyed and the viruses are no longer produced and the person recovers and is healthy again. That’s the mechanism; that’s the main mechanism of recovery with a SARS-COV-2 infection.

It’s the same in cases of flu infection, by the way. This is a principle of immunology. I believe it has always worked and that’s the reason why we as adults are relatively well-protected.

If you are under 70 and not seriously ill from anything else, the fires are practically always extinguished. On the other hand, if you’re foolish enough to inject the gene of the virus, and it goes somewhere else, where it does not belong, it will produce waste there. Then the killer lymphocytes won’t recognize that it is only the gene that was injected and not the virus.

It will go there anyway and kill these cells. That’s what we call an autoimmune reaction. How and where these autoimmune reactions will happen, nobody knows. Tests for that have never been done. The pharmaceutical industry never considered that something like that could happen.

If you go through the literature and examine what reactions the vaccine that have been sold caused, you’ll find a study from early August. They were in phase 2, and a relatively small number of English volunteers were vaccinated.

In 20% to 25% of the cases, the side effects were so extreme that people had enormous swelling, fever, chills, headache, aching limbs, muscle aches, and were so sick that they could not stand it.

So this is obviously a sign of how they are trying to manipulate us through the media. In that article from Tuesday, with the headline: ‘There should be a free vaccination’. There was also an interview with a pharma lobbyist who said the exact opposite and denied it.

She said all the previous vaccine tests had no serious side effects. I consider that reprehensible. Now I’m getting angry. That can’t be possible. That’s lying.

You have to read this study. It’s published in Lancet. OK? What the English did, in Oxford, because the side effects were so severe, from that point on, all the subsequent test subjects for the vaccine were given a high dose of paracetamol [acetaminophen].
That’s a fever-reducing painkiller. You know? An antipyretic painkiller. Paracetamol in high doses. And then… In response to the vaccination? —No. To prevent the reaction. That means they received the painkiller first and then the vaccination afterwards. Unbelievable.

This way they could say that the vaccine was well-tolerated. After that, in the following weeks and months, they managed to get the Indian government to announce that we would be conducting the next phase in India. Not just in India. In other places as well.

I believe 3,000 young people in India will allow themselves to be vaccinated with this gene-based vaccine, and I’m sure the result will be celebrated with a big “hurray!” and the claim that they tolerated it well.

So, ladies and gentlemen, do you want your mother or grandmother who is 70 or 75 years old with a pre-existing condition to receive such a vaccine? They can’t want that. Or would you do that to yourself as someone younger than 70 years old? Before you do, you have to get a shot of paracetamol so you won’t have side effects? What for? What for?

Let me tell you this: I won’t be able to upload this video within the next five days because if I did, it would deleted right away, for what I just said.

Professor, there’s one topic that is continually brought up: The Swedish method. The Swedish took a completely different path from most countries. One of very few. It is one of the only countries in the world that didn’t impose lockdowns. 85 percent of the Swedish population supported this method.

However, what the health authorities admit is that they didn’t pay enough attention to risk groups the first few weeks.

—Yes. The elderly and those living in nursing homes. They admit it. That’s also a general topic when Corona is being discussed. The risk group of people with pre-existing conditions and older people. What do you say in reaction to this whole discussion about the high-risk group of people over 65 or 70 years of age?

Over 70 years, not 65. At least over 70, with pre-existing conditions, please. Sure. That was the case. Sweden didn’t really do a good job protecting people in nursing homes and old folks’ homes.
There were several reasons why this was the case. Our Swedish friends tell us that many foreigners who work in these Swedish nursing homes were not able to speak proper Swedish.

They couldn’t read and understand all these rules, precautions, and didn’t follow them. That’s what Sweden admits as well.

The most important thing in the future, no matter whether it is the flu or Corona, is to regulate access and visits to these vulnerable people very strictly.
With a mask, yes, sure, why not?

Disinfected hands. Yes, that’s all right.

Principally these are measures that already had been applied to the flu. —Yes! —If you went to an old folks’ home and it was flu season, you also had to pay attention to these measures. —Yes.

That’s it. We say this clearly and concisely in the book. People don’t like that, and that’s why our videos are constantly being deleted. All this isn’t necessary.

Just stop it. Why not turn our attention to reasonable, important things?

Restore the economy and get the culture back on its feet.

Culture has been ruined. The schools — education has been ruined.

The elderly people are still lonely because they can’t have visitors.

This can’t be true. We have a relative, this is a personal story now,

The had a heart attack. All five of us weren’t allowed to visit him.

That’s not permitted. What is this nonsense?
The topic of collateral damage from serious illnesses, heart attacks, badly treated cancer patients, unemployment, mental illness leading to suicide. —Suicide. —This is now a taboo subject at this point.

Yes, but Mr. Steinmeier says we shouldn’t talk about it, because that would be irresponsible. Do you understand that?

You have… —This is so ridiculous and so crazy and so irresponsible from politicians. I’ll say it point-blank. Everyone’s trust in politicians has been lost. You simply can’t do this.

There’s another question we are often asked besides the number of the seriously ill among the dead.

As I have said already several times, fortunately the death toll is continuously decreasing. However, according to some media reports in the past few weeks, there are increasing numbers of long-term consequences for corona patients.

What is your opinion on that from a professional point of view? —From a professional point of view, it isn’t possible to form an opinion, because there are no data at all.

And no studies. If you want to study long-term effects, you will probably have to do it for a longer time. —That’s a matter of years. —Yes, my God, to start fantasizing now that there might be long-term consequences, that’s following this agenda of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.

You know the document that went viral in March of this year, from the Corona Committee in the German Interior ministry. A protocol was written on how to manage the crisis during a time of crisis.

The consensus was that fear had to be created. The first step in creating fear was by not counting or announcing how many died, because there would be too few.

Instead, only the number of the infected would be announced. Secondly, people, especially the elderly, had to be made to understand that without ventilation, death would occur by slow suffocation.
A drowning death.

To imagine suffocating slowly to death is one of the most horrible thoughts about death that someone could have. That stirs up fear. Then we have to tell the children that they will bring the disease to their parents and kill their parents and kill their grandparents. That’s how they control everyone.

And one last thing, buckle up, we have to talk about possible long-term damages, which are of course unknown. We can and must convey that since this is a new form of disease, we therefore cannot know if there are long-term consequences, but you can start to imagine all kinds of things. Now let me tell you something: after we read this, we were really angry and we’re still angry now.

These pathologists in Germany, who supposedly say, ‘That’s right, the virus goes here, there, and everywhere. The virus can go different places.’

All viruses that infect the respiratory system can also appear in many other organs. This has been known a long time. Even in the brain, but it does not mean that they are doing something there. The quantity is important. You know, having a few viruses here and there doesn’t mean they do anything at all. Before you can draw conclusions, You’d better have damned good data to back it up, and that takes years of research.

So please, don’t believe these fantasies. It could happen, but the probability that it WON’T happen is much higher.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wots the use.
China was silent when the very dangerous covid disease was promoted in the west. And even if china did come up with lower fatal figures, it was rebutted as untrue or lies.
If you do not get the jab, you will be seen as a zombie.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've been saying exactly the same thing since April 2020. It shows just how astute I am when it comes to unraveling the lies and revealing the actual data which shows that the virus is no worse than the flu.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
my god, does no one ever bother to check up on sources?

@Froggy, RAIR foundation USA is a quack pot right wing group. RISE ALIGN IGNITE RECLAIM.

and that Sucharit fella is another quack. a microbiologist and virologist are very different fields of study.
https://digicomnet.org/doctors-disinformation

The real quack is that Fauci clown who first said "don't wear a mask", then later said "must wear a mask" while not wearing one himself and now says wear TWO or more masks.

In the meantime all the data shows that masks don't work and this further confirms that he is either senile or is just echoing the instructions of his masters.

The fact that big tech is working in unison with health organisations worldwide to silence any dissenting voices simply proves that they fear the truth because it will inconvenience the implementation of their grand agenda. It's for the same reason that countries like China police the net to stamp out anything remotely critical of Xi.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Mask Mandates Seem to Make CCP Virus Infection Rates Climb, Study Says
By Matthew Vadum

5-6 minutes

Protective-mask mandates aimed at combating the spread of the CCP virus that causes the disease COVID-19 appear to promote its spread, according to a report from RationalGround.com, a clearinghouse of COVID-19 data trends that’s run by a grassroots group of data analysts, computer scientists, and actuaries.

Researchers examined cases covering a 229-day period running from May 1 through Dec. 15 and compared the days in which state governments had imposed mask mandates and the days when they hadn’t.

In states with a mandate in effect, there were 9,605,256 confirmed COVID-19 cases, which works out to an average of 27 cases per 100,000 people per day. When states didn’t have a statewide order—including states that never had mandates, coupled with the period of time masking states didn’t have the mandate in place—there were 5,781,716 cases, averaging 17 cases per 100,000 people per day.

In other words, protective-mask mandates have a poor track record so far in fighting the coronavirus. States with mandates in place produced an average of 10 more reported infections per 100,000 people per day than states without mandates.

“The reverse correlation between periods of masking and non-masking is remarkable,” RationalGround.com co-founder Justin Hart tweeted on Dec. 20.

The 15 states that went without a statewide mask mandate for the duration of the analysis were Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Wyoming, Daniel Horowitz notes in an explainer at Conservative Review.
The analysts allowed the mandate states a 14-day grace period from the time of implementation in order to begin counting cases against mask efficacy in order to arrive at accurate results.

Supporters of the protective-mask mandates might say that the mandates were often imposed once cases already spread quickly, so there’s a negative bias of increased cases in those areas (or times) that had mandates in place, but there was “no evidence of any reduction in cases or even better outcomes many weeks later,” Horowitz writes.

RationalGround.com researcher Ian Miller discovered that three counties in Florida—Manatee, Martin, and Nassau—that let their mandates expire, had fewer cases per capita than those counties that kept the mandate.

Miller tweeted sarcastically on Dec. 20 that it was “extremely confusing how this could happen, considering” the pro-mandate side’s claim that protective masks “are the single most important public health tool we have” and that masks “provide protection for the wearer, too.”

“The mask religion will have a number of inaccurate excuses ready to go, but of course, they’re obscuring and ignoring that this should not be possible, no matter what the mitigating circumstances, if masks were as effective or important as we were told,” Miller wrote.

Nor, according to Miller, has the protective-mask mandate worked in states such as California, where it was imposed long before the surge in cases began.
“The simple reality is that there is no legitimate data showing the mandates worked,” Horowitz concludes.

There are those who might question the findings, arguing that population density skews the results. The study looked at Florida using county data and found no correlation between mask mandates and fewer cases, even adjusting for population density, Horowitz notes.

While Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, was attacked vigorously by the mainstream media for refusing to impose a statewide protective-mask mandate, counties in the state that avoided mandates performed well in the study.

Of the state’s 67 counties, 22 imposed an executive mandate at some point during the period examined.

When counties did enforce a mandate, there were 667,239 cases, for an average of 23 cases per 100,000 people per day. When counties didn’t have a mandate, there were 438,687 cases, for an average of 22 cases per 100,000 people per day.

“When you isolate only the top 12 most populous counties in the state … eight of them had effective mask orders implemented at some point during the study period, and four never had a countywide order (Brevard, Lee, Polk, and Volusia),” Horowitz writes.

“When the eight did have an order in effect, there were 24 cases per 100,000 a day. On the other hand, during the days when mandates were not in place (which is never in four counties, and some weeks in seven of the other eight, except for Miami-Dade), there were 17 cases per 100,000 per day.”

There’s no evidence that protective-mask mandates are correlated with a reduced spread of the coronavirus, he states.

“If anything, the opposite is true,” Horowitz writes.

“And it sure as heck is not because of a lack of compliance.”

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In September 2020 Fauci told Florida that opening up spelt trouble. He also said that NY did it right. However the data shows that Florida has done way better than California despite having a much higher percentage of oldies.

This further proves that Fauci does not have a clue what he is talking about.

EpszyogUwAA42Vd.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you think of any other vaccines e.g. normal flu shot, BCG, HPV, hepatitis etc where immediately after vaccination, you cannot go back immediately but have to remain at the site for half an hour of 'observation'? :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Can you think of any other vaccines e.g. normal flu shot, BCG, HPV, hepatitis etc where immediately after vaccination, you cannot go back immediately but have to remain at the site for half an hour of 'observation'? :wink:

I am required to remain at the clinic for 15 minutes after my annual flu shot. This is to ensure no life threatening allergic reaction occurs.

I'm the last person on earth to be accused of being anti vaccine because I have had just about every single vaccine that is available to mankind.

However none of the other vaccinations involved a cocktail that had been rushed through development and for which the manufacturers have been granted an exemption from liability.

If the Covid vaccine is proven to be safe I'll take it just like I have all the others.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The different types of COVID-19 vaccines

5-6 minutes

As of December 2020, there are over 200 vaccine candidates for COVID-19 being developed. Of these, at least 52 candidate vaccines are in human trials. There are several others currently in phase I/II, which will enter phase III in the coming months (for more information on the clinical trial phases, see part three of our Vaccine Explained series).
Why are there so many vaccines in development?

Typically, many vaccine candidates will be evaluated before any are found to be both safe and effective. For example, of all the vaccines that are studied in the lab and laboratory animals, roughly 7 out of every 100 will be considered good enough to move into clinical trials in humans. Of the vaccines that do make it to clinical trials, just one in five is successful. Having lots of different vaccines in development increases the chances that there will be one or more successful vaccines that will be shown to be safe and efficacious for the intended prioritized populations.

Vaccines Topics Four images working 01

The different types of vaccines

There are three main approaches to designing a vaccine. Their differences lie in whether they use a whole virus or bacterium; just the parts of the germ that triggers the immune system; or just the genetic material that provides the instructions for making specific proteins and not the whole virus.

Vaccines Topics Four images working 02

The whole-microbe approach

Inactivated vaccine

The first way to make a vaccine is to take the disease-carrying virus or bacterium, or one very similar to it, and inactivate or kill it using chemicals, heat or radiation. This approach uses technology that’s been proven to work in people – this is the way the flu and polio vaccines are made – and vaccines can be manufactured on a reasonable scale.

However, it requires special laboratory facilities to grow the virus or bacterium safely, can have a relatively long production time, and will likely require two or three doses to be administered.

Live-attenuated vaccine

A live-attenuated vaccine uses a living but weakened version of the virus or one that’s very similar. The measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine and the chickenpox and shingles vaccine are examples of this type of vaccine. This approach uses similar technology to the inactivated vaccine and can be manufactured at scale. However, vaccines like this may not be suitable for people with compromised immune systems.

Viral vector vaccine

This type of vaccine uses a safe virus to deliver specific sub-parts – called proteins – of the germ of interest so that it can trigger an immune response without causing disease. To do this, the instructions for making particular parts of the pathogen of interest are inserted into a safe virus. The safe virus then serves as a platform or vector to deliver the protein into the body. The protein triggers the immune response. The Ebola vaccine is a viral vector vaccine and this type can be developed rapidly.

The subunit approach

Vaccines Topics Four images working 03

A subunit vaccine is one that only uses the very specific parts (the subunits) of a virus or bacterium that the immune system needs to recognize. It doesn't contain the whole microbe or use a safe virus as a vector. The subunits may be proteins or sugars. Most of the vaccines on the childhood schedule are subunit vaccines, protecting people from diseases such as whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria and meningococcal meningitis.

Vaccines Topics Four images working 04

The genetic approach (nucleic acid vaccine)

Unlike vaccine approaches that use either a weakened or dead whole microbe or parts of one, a nucleic acid vaccine just uses a section of genetic material that provides the instructions for specific proteins, not the whole microbe. DNA and RNA are the instructions our cells use to make proteins. In our cells, DNA is first turned into messenger RNA, which is then used as the blueprint to make specific proteins.

Vaccines Topics Four images working 05 DNA RNA v2

A nucleic acid vaccine delivers a specific set of instructions to our cells, either as DNA or mRNA, for them to make the specific protein that we want our immune system to recognize and respond to.

The nucleic acid approach is a new way of developing vaccines. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, none had yet been through the full approvals process for use in humans, though some DNA vaccines, including for particular cancers, were undergoing human trials. Because of the pandemic, research in this area has progressed very fast and some mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 are getting emergency use authorization, which means they can now be given to people beyond using them only in clinical trials.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that big tech is working in unison with health organisations worldwide to silence any dissenting voices simply proves that they fear the truth because it will inconvenience the implementation of their grand agenda. It's for the same reason that countries like China police the net to stamp out anything remotely critical of Xi.

no one is being silenced. as evidenced by all the quack pot anti vax articles that are being posted freely on this forum.

big tech is enforcing fact checking. how is that a bad thing?

you allude to a nefarious agenda. what is it?

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the pro-vaccine propaganda continues. :biggrin:

Well done, old uncle who was interviewed. :wink:

what's so nefarious about a pro-vaccine campaign? what am i missing? are we going to turn into mindless minions of bill gates after we get 2 shots?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
what's so nefarious about a pro-vaccine campaign? what am i missing? are we going to turn into mindless minions of bill gates after we get 2 shots?

It will probably be OK but we still have to be mindful that the a process that normally takes 4 to 5 years was rushed through in months. In my experience rushed jobs never turn out to be as good as one that follows the process.

The fact that the manufacturers have a waiver on liability obviously means that nobody can actually vouch for the long term safety.
'
Only time will tell.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will probably be OK but we still have to be mindful that the a process that normally takes 4 to 5 years was rushed through in months. In my experience rushed jobs never turn out to be as good as one that follows the process.

The fact that the manufacturers have a waiver on liability obviously means that nobody can actually vouch for the long term safety.
'
Only time will tell.

are you referring specifically to the mRNA vaccine or the traditional inactive virus one?