• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
F179B63F-0AEC-4159-86F4-E8B95B7E6550.jpeg

Another proof Germans are most honest humans while jiuhukia Chinese and Indians tell malicious lies to slander me no end while claiming study in Chinese school 礼义廉耻or whatever scared text.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B1105E0B-0539-43CE-AC26-FE5E17F5699C.jpeg

Proven again Germans are most honest humans to know what is called asking for privilege. Not like dishonest malicious Malaysians pretending 礼义廉耻or sacred text type that call people seeking justice as asking for privilege. Or those act smart dishonest sinkies that call real people a fake and think they are so smart when they are actually very stupid running dogs of malicious Malaysians. LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seine Seele dem Teufel verkaufen
To sell your soul to the devil

Lit: ‘To sell your soul to the devil’

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seine Seele dem Teufel verkaufen
To sell your soul to the devil

Lit: ‘To sell your soul to the devil’
Faust is the protagonist of a classic German legend, based on the historical Johann Georg Faust (c. 1480–1540).

Faust is an erudite who is highly successful yet dissatisfied with his life, which leads him to make a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. The Faust legend has been the basis for many literary, artistic, cinematic, and musical worksthat have reinterpreted it through the ages. "Faust" and the adjective "Faustian" imply a situation in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success for a delimited term.[1][2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faust

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m a firm believer in Sippenhaft aka collective punishment. Malicious Malaysians’ and sinkie traitor dogs’ mother wife daughters all deserved to be punished together for their crimes and evil acts! Just like my malicious Malaysian Chinese neighbors husband and wife and mother ganged up to bully me. Fucking Malaysian cuntard family indeed!

E41ABF3F-D1CA-4BD5-B902-ABBCF427D1D6.jpeg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all german sausages you need to know. smoked brat is my favorite. yours must be the amdk "white" bockwurst.
9fb11dab5c685eae79227bb073f45ab4.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just I say Germans most honest humans but the Germans ownselves also think so they are honest dupes vs other countries.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/15/opinion/germanys-destructive-anger.html

But when the German economists spoke at the final session, a completely different tone took over the room. Within the economic theories and numbers came a moral message: The Germans were honest dupes and the Greeks corrupt, unreliable and incompetent.