• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FF34BED6-2D2A-419A-A1D0-1E224520F506.jpeg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are honest people too, since they have a term for gloating over people's misfortunes as well. Idiot theory from threadstarter!

(幸災樂禍)

Definitions / Meanings / Translations:
gloat

Pronunciation: (Input / Pinyin / Phoneme)
xing zai le huo / xìng zāi lè huò / xing4 zai1 le4 huo4

Example Sentences:
他弟弟未能获奖,他却幸灾乐祸。
He gloated over his brother's failure to win the prize.

我赶快离开现场,不想目睹那些家伙幸灾乐祸地看着不幸的人被捕。
I left the scene quickly, not Wishing to witness the crowd exulting over the capture of the unfortunate people.

她似乎对我们的痛苦幸灾乐祸。
She seemed to take pleasure in our suffering.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are honest people too, since they have a term for gloating over people's misfortunes as well. Idiot theory from threadstarter!

(幸災樂禍)

Definitions / Meanings / Translations:
gloat

Pronunciation: (Input / Pinyin / Phoneme)
xing zai le huo / xìng zāi lè huò / xing4 zai1 le4 huo4

Example Sentences:
他弟弟未能获奖,他却幸灾乐祸。
He gloated over his brother's failure to win the prize.

我赶快离开现场,不想目睹那些家伙幸灾乐祸地看着不幸的人被捕。
I left the scene quickly, not Wishing to witness the crowd exulting over the capture of the unfortunate people.

她似乎对我们的痛苦幸灾乐祸。
She seemed to take pleasure in our suffering.

Read first before you comment. Chinese did not say the best or purest joy is 幸灾乐祸。That is a world of difference there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was living in the US, I used to have a close German friend. His name was Hans Gruber. We met at work and we developed a close friendship. Our kids even grew up together, attending the same swimming classes at our club. Hans had an older brother called Simon. Through them, I actually grew fond of the Germans. Warm, friendly and wonderful people! Then one day, I read in the news that Hans was killed. Apparently, there was an accident and he fell 30 floors to his death. I was devastated.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have worked with German before. They are racist, next to Japanese. If they set up their first company here, do not expect them to recruit the local here even if they have exhuasted all their finds overseas, they will still stubbornly insist that local has no talent and they rather get an indian who were willing to accept prostitute salary under their beck and call. German and Japanese are over-rating themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have worked with German before. They are racist, next to Japanese. If they set up their first company here, do not expect them to recruit the local here even if they have exhuasted all their finds overseas, they will still stubbornly insist that local has no talent and they rather get an indian who were willing to accept prostitute salary under their beck and call. German and Japanese are over-rating themselves.

According to my friend who lived in Germany for five years before that some are not racist while some still think they are the most superior indeed.

The racial policy of Nazi Germany was a set of policies and laws implemented in Nazi Germany (1933–45) based on a specific racist doctrine asserting the superiority of the Aryan race, which claimed scientific legitimacy. This was combined with a eugenics programme that aimed for racial hygiene by compulsory sterilization and extermination of those who they saw as Untermenschen ("sub-humans"), which culminated in the Holocaust.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_policy_of_Nazi_Germany

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When I was living in the US, I used to have a close German friend. His name was Hans Gruber. We met at work and we developed a close friendship. Our kids even grew up together, attending the same swimming classes at our club. Hans had an older brother called Simon. Through them, I actually grew fond of the Germans. Warm, friendly and wonderful people! Then one day, I read in the news that Hans was killed. Apparently, there was an accident and he fell 30 floors to his death. I was devastated.

Yeah I read about that. It was during Xmas.