• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
0A7FF1E7-E7B3-4BCC-BA44-15278AD737FD.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah I read about that. It was during Xmas.
Indeed it was! And years after that, I bumped into his wife. I offered my condolences. She thanked me and subsequently told me everything. She explained that Germans are dishonest people. Hans and his family had lied to her all along. He was screwing around and was involved with bad people. His entire circle of friends and his family were criminals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed it was! And years after that, I bumped into his wife. I offered my condolences. She thanked me and subsequently told me everything. She explained that Germans are dishonest people. Hans and his family had lied to her all along. He was screwing around and was involved with bad people. His entire circle of friends and his family were criminals.

Entire circle of friends and his family were criminals? You might as well say they were Godfathers!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Yeah, I also read somewhere that he was a wizard of some sort.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You lost me. I am saying Germans are dishonest, Italians are Godfathers. That reminds me. I used to know an Italian man. His name was Michael Corleone. Nice chap, family oriented and very generous to those he considered a friend. His entire was nice to the people who are loyal to them. But I found them very complicated.

Yeah I read about his father too, Vito Corelone. He was Godfather to many. Well liked but many tried to kill him. He was so hardy survived and eventually died of a heart attack. What a man!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
He was also an astronaut, space explorer. Very prolific. When he died many sent tributes!
Yeah I know. Whenever I think of how he died, it breaks my heart. He fell 30 floors, and during the Christmas holidays too. Then I remember what his wife told me, about his misdeeds and all, so I guess a good German is a dead German.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah I read about his father too, Vito Corelone. He was Godfather to many. Well liked but many tried to kill him. He was so hardy survived and eventually died of a heart attack. What a man!
Oh yes I forgot. The Corleone family is quite well known, so I am not surprised that you have read about them. They really love their pasta and vino! They are very wealthy too. I suppose ginfreely has never heard of them, because she has been stuck in a shit-hole in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah you are the one talking like Germans are Italians known worldwide for Godfathers!

I heard from my friend who lived in Germany for 5 years before that nowadays Germans are socially conscious humans and will come and tell you if they think there is something not up to community living standard. They must have learnt from their history not to turn a blind eye to injustice anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since two malicious Malaysians are here to paint the Germans black, I should help to speak out injustice for Germans. Let me put in my two cents worth on Germans. I didn’t work with them before but I have seen them in meetings and they are always very serious and hardworking participants (just like me). They will always attend throughout the meetings and not disappear half way unlike some other countries participants. There is a reason why some countries and why some people can rise from ashes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hans Gruber's life story was told in several movies starring Alan Rickman.

I didn’t watch any of these movies. Is Hans Gruber’s life story in these movies based on some real Germans like The Godfather movies are based on real Italians mafia or is it entirely fictional character?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t watch any of these movies. Is Hans Gruber’s life story in these movies based on some real Germans like The Godfather movies are based on real Italians mafia or is it entirely fictional character?

Why no reply from the two malicious Malaysians that called movie characters “my friend”? No wonder they think I am having delusions when I said my friend.