• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future direction of this section

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the maturity level doesn’t go down to borderline man-child idiocy like what u see in Eat drink man woman in Hwz forum.

Typcial idiot in there says things like “moi like this zeh zeh. Fap fap!”

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see it differently: Its a China is trying to take over Singapore Vs. Will the USA defend Singapore? kind of discussion on this forum.

Along with the usual insults and typical behavior.

There is alot of fear these days when it concerns China since COVID-19

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am all for it. Do we get our own clubhouse or some cosy place to hang out? Have booze, karaoke, hostesses?

We might even get funding from the CCC for bandwidth upgrades and hosting fees. We also need to have a Grassroots Adviser. Needless to say, he or she will have to be a PAP member. We only work with the government of the day. No oppies and dogs allowed please.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We might even get funding from the CCC for bandwidth upgrades and hosting fees. We also need to have a Grassroots Adviser. Needless to say, he or she will have to be a PAP member. We only work with the government of the day. No oppies and dogs allowed please.
What about creating the right ambience and looking after the needs of members? We need to look beyond just having a virtual hangout like what it is now, we need a physical space. Since we're all pap supporters here, there is no shortage of those qualified to be Grassroots Adviser. May I suggest gin? After all, she's our Mrs Boss.

Northern-Lights

Alfrescian
Loyal
You allow the rubbish to pile up for too long. What you need is my return to whack these imbeciles :wink:

No more flaming and downright nasty stuff please. Let's see whether we can all behave in a civilised manner.

Those that want to fight please start your thread in flame war central.

And most importantly no further mention of Mark Andrew. I've had enough of him to last me a lifetime.