• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future direction of this section

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
OrganicNippyFieldspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Does this mean that the ban hammer is out? :geek:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No more flaming and downright nasty stuff please. Let's see whether we can all behave in a civilised manner.

Those that want to fight please start your thread in flame war central.

And most importantly no further mention of Mark Andrew. I've had enough of him to last me a lifetime.

I will do my best based on these parameters

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam Boss,

Can you make an exception to allow below spam from Redfool313? Otherwise I will miss it so much.

“shooo CECA shitskin indian fake degree moron china arselicker go back to india shoooo!”

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't all Moderators be impartial ? Or neutral ?
Why get involved in the fracas ?
If the flaming really gets out of hand , temporary ban ( 1 week or longer ) should apply ?
If persistent flaming despite numerous warnings , should it warrant a permanent ban ?
Too many sleuths here always guessing and double guessing who is MAY or did some bloke really live it up in Canada :rolleyes:
Or some ex Policeman who likes to frequent hang flower joint
Did they put you in harms way ?
So what if you got it correctly ?
A million smacker awaits ? BPM award on NDP ? Your dick grow by another 3 inches ? :FU:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Leongsam I know I might get flamed for this. But really it takes two hands to clap.

Yes there are some nut jobs here and we all know who they are. They will post nothing but insults and curses. It can be a joy to watch for some because it really takes great skill in writing a whole paragraph of insults. I cannot do it.

However I think those who ENGAGE with such people and respond should also be taken to task. You feed them. Maybe they feed you too.

If you want to flame each other do it in the flame section.

Those who post intelligent postings but also engage with the nut jobs and flame and curse like seasoned pros should not do it here. go to flame central. Please.
Me? Hehe... I engaged in this US China argument with PeiWeh and Redbull313 some time back. Actually I stopped engaging them for a while, but they just can’t live without me and has been trolling me. I’m peace loving but sorry, if anyone wish to troll me, I will entertain them. I have no intention to pollute threads but normally I would just quote and respond. So if the insults appear in flame war central I respond accordingly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like upping threads!

As for dirty and sanctimonious, I always laugh whenever people insult me, because it always seems they always call me something that more appropriately describes them. :laugh: A quick glance at your posts will prove the veracity of my theory.

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:
You like and are caught telling lies by me more than once too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam is a busy man. Do not trouble him unnecessarily. Move on.
You kt latha equivalent so like to boss me around. Listen up my posting interval is back to normal 20 seconds. Dog not doc i won my challenge to boss and no need to walk out or move on ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I propose some limitations on the use of lady parts, in speech and in photos? Since my nickname has mother, any lady parts in association with mother makes it sound like mine.
Look who is talking? An evil filthy Malaysian Indian dog liar son of chicken pretending to be my mother and calling me daughter dearest defaming me a slut everywhere talking about limitations. Tell that to yourself hypocrite criminal bully. No class dogs like you deserve no class insults.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me? Hehe... I engaged in this US China argument with PeiWeh and Redbull313 some time back. Actually I stopped engaging them for a while, but they just can’t live without me and has been trolling me. I’m peace loving but sorry, if anyone wish to troll me, I will entertain them. I have no intention to pollute threads but normally I would just quote and respond. So if the insults appear in flame war central I respond accordingly.
What we see here in this forum is you making an ass out of yourself and the anti-china clan here reacting to your abrasive posts. You only have yourself to blame.

This does not mean the anti-china crowd should spam but 2 wrongs do make make 1 right.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You like and are caught telling lies by me more than once too.
no miss twistie. you didn't catch me telling lies. we caught you making stuff up to suit your agenda. You're a gaslighting alarmist story teller far more than I am a liar. anyway for your info, I find your occassional nonsense entertaining if you keep it under control. I don't wish to reams and reams of it though. There's a poll somewhere in this forum mooting the idea of kicking you out. You can see my reply in there. For the record, Sam was the only go to vote to keep you in.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't all Moderators be impartial ? Or neutral ?
Why get involved in the fracas ?

Too many sleuths here always guessing and double guessing who is MAY or did some bloke really live it up in Canada :rolleyes:
only 1 guy is on this MAY obsession. :laugh::laugh::laugh: