• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future direction of this section

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No more flaming and downright nasty stuff please. Let's see whether we can all behave in a civilised manner.

Those that want to fight please start your thread in flame war central.

And most importantly no further mention of Mark Andrew. I've had enough of him to last me a lifetime.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more flaming and downright nasty stuff please. Let's see whether we can all behave in a civilised manner.

Those that want to fight please start your thread in flame war central.

And most importantly no further mention of Mark Andrew. I've had enough of him to last me a lifetime.
Sam. It's an opinion of mine that having the freedom of speech apply to the whole forum may be a bit too lenient to be productive. Whilst I think you mean freedom of speech to mean freedom to express thoughts of viable intellectual interest no matter how different the opinion, I think a good number of those that joined take it to mean that you can say any damn cock thing in here. You may wish to clarify your specific intentions for the respective sections.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It's an opinion of mine that having the freedom of speech apply to the whole forum may be a bit too lenient to be productive.

If I may, this forum attracted me in the past for its witty repartee and profound intellect displayed by most of the forumers; and it served very well as a blunt and accurate sounding board if you needed an honest opinion.

the no holds barred approach had always been the way this forum was built upon and I believe Sam wishes it to be the same as much as possible till the payment lapse.

I don’t think Sam profited monetarily from this forum over the last 2 decades and for all its worth, he kept it running for old times sake and nothing more.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I may, this forum attracted me in the past for its witty repartee and profound intellect displayed by most of the forumers; and it served very well as a blunt and accurate sounding board if you needed an honest opinion.

the no holds barred approach had always been the way this forum was built upon and I believe Sam wishes it to be the same as much as possible till the payment lapse.

I don’t think Sam profited monetarily from this forum over the last 2 decades and for all its worth, he kept it running for old times sake and nothing more.
well, I'm a latecomer and I accept it for what it is. blunt instrument, barbs and all.

His request actually comes as a surprise to me and kaypoh that I am, I'm trying to tease out what he really wants and see if I can contribute in some way.

If he does profit from it, good for him. He deserves it. If not, all the more that we should all be grateful to him for hosting it.

That's all from me.

apns73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw two levels in this movement.

Level 1: (all rhetorical questions below for those who don't know what rhetorical question actually means)

Civilised? Clear Plan? Character? Freedom (of speech?)? Intellectual? Cock thing? Repartee? Whole forum?

Civilised?: if not, what's the point of a "different" section?
Clear Plan?: what is clear?
Character?: is there such thing as (online) virtual character assassination?
Freedom (of speech?)?: is freedom really free (of charge?)?
Intellectual?: how abstract, logical, critical and lateral are you willing to go with this?
Cock thing?: like level 2?
Repartee?: the only good and appropriate word I saw in his thread so far (my apologise first, you "fucking ugly fucktard!!!")
Whole forum?: this society you mean? or a secret one? or do you only know of two? even in the company you work/working/ worked for is/are/was/were "a" society. bigger or smaller JH only singaporeans! 江湖 da fucktard do you know?

Level 2:

Broomstick? KNNBCCB? Mark Andrew..? Malaysian whore sons of...?

Why echo so repetitively?

If you can't be bothered to read, I can't be bothered to post.

In (not as) Short, I Support This Movement!

Last edited:

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal

what do you mean by "payment lapse"? is something happening to this forum?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I support you @Leongsam

I miss the forum that had more intelligent debate.

Can you imagine if Singapore politicians argued in public calling each other whores and mothers private parts and children are sex slaves and such?

No class at all. But yes there are people who have no class. And we should send their posts to the flame central.

To be honest I do click on "show ignored content" once in a while. There is one member that posts nothing except insults and curses. Some do post some actual opinions without turning things into a foul language diarrhea.

I am sure you will need help with all that work sam. I would be happy to pitch in.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@Leongsam I know I might get flamed for this. But really it takes two hands to clap.

Yes there are some nut jobs here and we all know who they are. They will post nothing but insults and curses. It can be a joy to watch for some because it really takes great skill in writing a whole paragraph of insults. I cannot do it.

However I think those who ENGAGE with such people and respond should also be taken to task. You feed them. Maybe they feed you too.

If you want to flame each other do it in the flame section.

Those who post intelligent postings but also engage with the nut jobs and flame and curse like seasoned pros should not do it here. go to flame central. Please.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on don’t act innocent and blame the victim of crimes. Can don’t engage meh? I walked away from office bully kt latha and unjust boss LJ Mccully people say what? Say I guilty. Say I am a slut. Say I got lover. Remember your clone goldendragon just said that yesterday ok.
May the Lord bless and protect you 24/7/365. Go seek professional help. Godspeed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Leongsam you or your dog have not removed the discrimination settings on me. It’s very hard for me to post now. Each time I click a post to reply, the screen will hang for many seconds and then the when I click to post the screen hang again for many seconds. And once I post i have to wait at least 200 or 300 seconds to be able to post again. Tomorrow I am busy and will not login. The day after tomorrow if my setting is not back to normal, I will walk out of this forum forever just like how I walked out of LJ Mccully office. Pui your filthy whore mother raise coward beast bullying a victim of crimes.
Leongsam is a busy man. Do not trouble him unnecessarily. Move on.