• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Future direction of this section

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who is talking? Another dirty sanctimonious dog that called me mummy and keep upping a thread asking who is the sugar daddy of ginfreely.
I like upping threads!

As for dirty and sanctimonious, I always laugh whenever people insult me, because it always seems they always call me something that more appropriately describes them. :laugh: A quick glance at your posts will prove the veracity of my theory.

Have a nice day! :thumbsup:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support you @Leongsam

I miss the forum that had more intelligent debate.

Can you imagine if Singapore politicians argued in public calling each other whores and mothers private parts and children are sex slaves and such?

No class at all. But yes there are people who have no class. And we should send their posts to the flame central.

To be honest I do click on "show ignored content" once in a while. There is one member that posts nothing except insults and curses. Some do post some actual opinions without turning things into a foul language diarrhea.

I am sure you will need help with all that work sam. I would be happy to pitch in.

Hi [nayr69sg],
Good that you are willing to volunteer.
I agree with [Leongsam].
May I suggest that we cooperate and be more civil.
In addition, I like to thank Sam Leong for all these years of managing and paying for this website and forum.
Accordingly, we should not cause more grief and aggravation for Sam Leong to give him any extra reason not renew this website, fees, etc, after 2020.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoy the liberty in this forum but do find it difficult to read when some threads are hijacked by the troublemaker.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi [nayr69sg],
Good that you are willing to volunteer.
I agree with [Leongsam].
May I suggest that we cooperate and be more civil.
In addition, I like to thank Sam Leong for all these years of managing and paying for this website and forum.
Accordingly, we should not cause more grief and aggravation for Sam Leong to give him any extra reason not renew this website, fees, etc, after 2020.

Totally agree..
It isn't cheap to run this site.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more flaming and downright nasty stuff please. Let's see whether we can all behave in a civilised manner.

Those that want to fight please start your thread in flame war central.

And most importantly no further mention of Mark Andrew. I've had enough of him to last me a lifetime.

I've tried to start fights in the Flame War section. but no one would join me. I hope with your message, more would step forth.

Also, some people need to masturbate. It is going to be hard for them not to mention Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Cheong. His picture alone warms the cockles of many hearts here. (True story)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've tried to start fights in the Flame War section. but no one would join me. I hope with your message, more would step forth.

Also, some people need to masturbate. It is going to be hard for them not to mention Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Cheong. His picture alone warms the cockles of many hearts here. (True story)
Heh heh heh .... Glad my photo is of use ..... Thanks to JW5.

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, I'm a latecomer and I accept it for what it is. blunt instrument, barbs and all.

His request actually comes as a surprise to me and kaypoh that I am, I'm trying to tease out what he really wants and see if I can contribute in some way.

If he does profit from it, good for him. He deserves it. If not, all the more that we should all be grateful to him for hosting it.

That's all from me.

Hey you are not kaypoh. I am the only one. Now let me try if this is what Sam mean ... see below

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
A01B70E5-CFC7-44DA-A739-21FE8198649D.gif