• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evolutionism vs Creationism (aka Intelligent Design)

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar !

No I've not heard of Cartharism. Seriously, we have to base any beliefs on the Bible. not on anyone else interpreting the Bible.

"We have to base any beliefs on the Bible", I often heard of it as a reply. :smile:

The Cathars are the christians you mentioned that were driven underground. They were the heretics prosecuted by the papacy inquisition. This is a vital chapter in church history that cannot be found in the Bible and is not a belief but a historical fact. And which your pastor is clueless because he would say ""We have to base any beliefs on the Bible". The cathars are very good and kind-hearted people.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharismhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my friend, Jesus was referring to being dead, the length of time being buried... "For as Jonas...". No where was the word "hell" mentioned.

Jews, like the Muslims are being laid to rest immediately upon their deaths. This is akin to being buried underground. If this is "HELL", then all Jews and Muslims go to "hell"? None in heaven? If your reading of Matthew 12:40 is correct, this is preposterous!

Bro, I am sorry that I give you only half of the picture with Mattew 12:40. Acts 2:31 will give you the full picture. I thought the heavy weight christian(a self-proclaimed grifted and chosen Prophet that also invented some mathematical formulas) would come in to help, that why I give only Mattew 12:40.

When Jesus died, his body is buried in grave but his soul and spirit gone somewhere else.

When Jesus Christ died on the cross, His soul descended into hell. In Acts 2, Peter is speaking, verse 31, " . . . seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in HELL"

The Bible is clear — Hell is inside the earth

Bro, 3 days and 3 nights only, not forever.

I am a free thinker, you may consider agnostic. Atheists are generally angmo previously were either catholic or protestant christians but dropped their religion faith that have been part of their culture for more than a millenium. Atheists know their former religion and the bible much better than most sinkies who called themselves christians. It is sad that your church pastors have not enlightened the followers on this aspect of atheists.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non-creationists(including free-thinkers and atheists) are stupid in not believing the bible with regard to:

1. The earth is only 6000 years old
2. The earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around the earth
3. The earth was flat but somehow turned spheroid after Galileo's discovery
4. Hell is at the center of the earth
5. Human life can be originated from dust/dirt

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

These atheist have no intelligence, they need to go

You and Conqueror, if you are smart would make yourself look highly intelligent sticking to the "Just Sharing" thread posting daily christian songs and hyms.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe... another easy one... there's no hell located at the center of the earth. where did you get this? according to the bible? please show can?

Bro, you did say "we have to base any beliefs on the Bible." We, I would take as you are referring to your co-believers.

Share with you more on Matthew 12:40:
Jesus compares himself to Jonah. Just like Jonah spent his time in suffering in the deep, Jesus spent his three days suffering the wrath of God. And clearly, when Christ died, he gave up his spirit (John 19:30).

May your religion bring peace to the world and mankind. Amen :smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Priest Ridicules Creationist

[video=youtube;uYQuvwQ4y-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQuvwQ4y-k[/video]

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The support of Evolution by Protestant Church

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr. Rowan Williams, issued statements in support of evolution in 2006

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The support of Evolution by Protestant Church

The Clergy Letter Project is a signed statement by 12,808 (as of 28 May 2012) American Christian clergy of different denominations rejecting creationism organized in 2004.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priests Know Nuts About Christianity

A Priest Ridicules Creationist

[video=youtube;uYQuvwQ4y-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYQuvwQ4y-k[/video]

Like I have said earlier, Catholicism and Christianity are NOT the same. Priest know nuts about Christianity. I rest my case. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Average

1. The earth is only 6000 years old

Not everyone is into 6000 years. If they wanna read it as 6 days as 6000 years ... what can I say ?

But, atheists are much worse. They can believe in millions and millions and ... :biggrin: How stupid can they become when they want to remove God from the Earth !

And they can't understand INFINITY ? Stupid is stupid does. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Is Stupid Does

That is still a faith-based believe, which is worst than scientific theory. At least, scientist theory has the likelihood to move to the next level be a proven fact, given time. There are many scientific theories 10 years ago are now proven facts.

You have plenty of opportunity in another thread to bring your proves.

Where is your prove again?

Let's face it. Atheists are NOT interested in both science and logical reasoning as proof. They just want to do what they want to believe. That's atheism. And that's FAITH, isn't it ? So, don't tell me that's not a religion. And it is also a losing religion. A religion WITHOUT a REAL cause. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chimps share the same transitional fossils we do. They are one branch of the evolutionary tree and we are another.

homindline2lx1.jpg

Now, everyone can see how despicable atheists can be when they lose in debates. :rolleyes: They make fun of Craig without any real substantiation of proof that he said that. That's DESPICABLE. :mad: And it is in the blood of EVERY atheists. :rolleyes:

Lame ! I rest my case. :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's face it. Atheists are NOT interested in both science and logical reasoning as proof. They just want to do what they want to believe. That's atheism. And that's FAITH, isn't it ? So, don't tell me that's not a religion. And it is also a losing religion. A religion WITHOUT a REAL cause. :rolleyes:

Amen bruder!
I see these atheist are really silly people. They know very well that evolution has never been observed and cannot stand up to scientific truth but insist on deceiving others and themselves. How will that possibly benefit them?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

silly creationists.. if you dont believe in odin, zeus or tua pek kong, YOU are atheists to these gods too!

see how many universities and reputable research organisations will throw their support to creationism.

Only dumb deluded religious fanatics will cook up all sort of lies to keep their santa claus belieft alive... LOL.!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

silly creationists.. if you dont believe in odin, zeus or tua pek kong, YOU are atheists to these gods too!
From that sentence above, we can tell you don't even know the meaning of atheism.
see how many universities and reputable research organisations will throw their support to creationism.
Many do. How many universities will throw support to evolution?

Only dumb deluded religious fanatics will cook up all sort of lies to keep their santa claus belieft alive... LOL.!!!
We don't cook up lies. You are a creature. Creation is all around you my fren, just open your eyes.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Priests Know Nuts About Christianity

Like I have said earlier, Catholicism and Christianity are NOT the same. Priest know nuts about Christianity. I rest my case. :wink:

This video is only 1min, the priest is not talking about christianity. His message is clear: Do we teach children that the earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth?

There are some people still believing in these, you are likely one of them. To teach young people things we know are not true, amounting to abusing them!

He is right- Whatever people want to believe in the privacy of their own home or religion, they are free to do but to teach young people is another question....

Any believer that accepted Jesus's redemptive blood and as LORD or baptised is a Kristos. Catholic is another christian -YES! Kong Hee is at worst an errant christian. An errant christian is still a christian.

Sigh... This shows some fundamentalist creationists really have problem understanding outside their intoxicated context.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now, everyone can see how despicable atheists can be when they lose in debates. :rolleyes: They make fun of Craig without any real substantiation of proof that he said that. That's DESPICABLE. :mad: And it is in the blood of EVERY atheists. :rolleyes:

Lame ! I rest my case. :biggrin:

Wow, can see you are full of anger and pent up fustration. Cool! So far, you are full of hot air here but no theistic argument or scripture support or biblical quote.

I can't see any refined argument of a heavyweight. I agreed Craig is a heavyweight, to put yourself in his league -That is DESPICABLE! Buay Pai Say

The atheists(angmo) are very creativity folks, I learned much from them and sadly nothing from you, a heavyweight some more.

Are you sure Criag did not mean that, directly or indirectly?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

The similarities between Adolf Hitler and Conqueror:
-Raised up as Catholic before moving to the next pivotal steppe
-Ordained by God to take human life

The Big difference: Adolf did not talk big or BS.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
God strikes back

Bad news for fundamentalist Creationists

Mainstream prostestant sects consisting of Methodist, Episcopal, African Methodist Episcopal, Southern Baptist and Presbyterian opposing the teaching of creation science in the influential McLean v. Arkansas court(United States).

Several mainstream denominations have issued statements advocating the teaching of evolution in public schools(United States).

Last edited: