• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? isn't this calling a ball round?

Aiyo, what to do! Talking to some idiotic kindergarten level christards that would claim a ball is flat. That dumb idiot still dare to challenge big brother vamjok on biological reproduction. Dying to be ridiculed and shamed further. BIG Brother doesn't seem interested to play with kindergarten kids.:eek: Either you or me can easily blow his langjiao head off. Do you think we can have any more fun with that Mr know everything, liar, creative tale teller with no integrity?

Evolution is real and observable. Bible is fake and bullshit.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please Do Explain The Two Isomers Select By Themselves ?

Rojak Scientist,

That's my point! There are still many questions you have no answers and have not addressed them! Even those that you have addressed them I have already debunked them as non-scientific but rather they are just academic and illogical assertions devoid of any scientific evidences. They cannot withstand the test of science.

Psalm23

debunked? its pretty obvious you do not even understand what i had shown you. this has being proven tons of time by your lack of education and stupidity. i still remember you and your gang of retards dare to challenge me on thermodynamics, fucking make me type out all the equations and none of you retards understands it.

i said long ago and i believe this is not the first time i said this;

its really not my fault you are born stupid

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to save face hor! No use! Your original claim(should be lie) is still wrong and proven so. As I said before, you are not fit to discuss religion.Psalm23, you are a big fuck liar and creative tale teller.

You are right! I am not fit to discuss religion. That's where you are wrong in your assessment. I am talking about God, and not religion!

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to save face hor! No use! Your original claim(should be lie) is still wrong and proven so. As I said before, you are not fit to discuss religion.

Psalm23, you are a big fuck liar and creative tale teller.

Oh, and Faker, I forgot to mention you are very well qualified to discuss religion but you are certainly not qualified to discuss about God.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

debunked? its pretty obvious you do not even understand what i had shown you. this has being proven tons of time by your lack of education and stupidity. i still remember you and your gang of retards dare to challenge me on thermodynamics, fucking make me type out all the equations and none of you retards understands it.

i said long ago and i believe this is not the first time i said this;

its really not my fault you are born stupid

Rojak Scientist,

That's true. Many of the explanations you wrote I don't understand....I really don't understand why in spite of all your explanations you made, you still believe in evolution and that God doesn't exist. This is something I am very puzzled in. Take the 2nd of Law of Thermodynamics, it clearly shows that things are progressing from order to disorder and the whole universe is winding down. In fact, it started to wind down immediately after the fall of man. Examples of these winding downs are: animals are getting smaller, people could live up to 900 years are dying at age 60, 70 or just 80 years (on the average), new incurable diseases are now so common, lakes that were once have pure drinkable water are now all polluted with many made substances, and the list is just too long to continue.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

frankly does it help the kids if the earth is six thousands ten thousands or hundred thousands years old?

can this kinds of knowledge help him or her throughout their growth into adult life when they are exposed to all the vices on earth?

You two questions really befitting your username, Kongsimi!

So, you think telling kids that few hundred million years ago you and your papa, mama were just a tiny bacteria and slowly progress to become a frog to a fish to a whale to a champanzee to a bitch, and this knowledge will help your kids in their growth into adult life when they are exposed to al the vices on earth?

Most probably you are right! Looking at some of the behaviour of people, we see alot of people are behaving like monkeys, champanzees and bitches. We see even super-star scholar stripping herself and runing around the Holland Village. Perhaps you have proved that the theory of evolution in fact works! But sadly, if this the result of evolution, then we are going to see more super-star scholars stripping and dancing naked in broad-day light!

Psalm23

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

trust me half baked evolution theory is thrown up by a secular groups of people who wanted to conveniently explain the origins of life.

worse it doesn't even explain the purpose of life.

dun waste your time on just a theory!!!

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak Scientist,

That's true. Many of the explanations you wrote I don't understand....I really don't understand why in spite of all your explanations you made, you still believe in evolution and that God doesn't exist. This is something I am very puzzled in. Take the 2nd of Law of Thermodynamics, it clearly shows that things are progressing from order to disorder and the whole universe is winding down. In fact, it started to wind down immediately after the fall of man. Examples of these winding downs are: animals are getting smaller, people could live up to 900 years are dying at age 60, 70 or just 80 years (on the average), new incurable diseases are now so common, lakes that were once have pure drinkable water are now all polluted with many made substances, and the list is just too long to continue.

Psalm23

hello fuck off la knn, linking 2 totally different unrelated concepts and create your own chee bye science. fucking having a headache rushing a report to be handed in 2 days time. see this kind of rubbish make me even more hot.

fuck you understand chee bye uneducated fuck

never go to school means never go to school, stop trying to act smart and create your own version of what is taught in university. fucking chee bye useless fuck

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

angmo running dog pansai23,
Don't talk so much cock, your lies have been exposed:wink: ..want to snake away.
Then tell us why the viable alternative model special selection we should believe you?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Buddhism 3000 yrs - it's a philosophy of life but Chinks turn it into religion & Thailand/Burma follows. It went West & Americans knew it was a Philosophy of life.

Christianity 2500 yrs - Christianity developed out of Judaism in the 1st century C.E. is for lazy and low IQ or intelligence people with "Blind Faith" as main argument. They fight among themselves, they kill for their believes as millions die in Crusader wars, have three major branches of Christianity : Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism, with numerous subcategories within each of these branches.

When a Religion calls for war & to kill for its Authenticity you know its bullshit. Look at this fail world you know any GOD is bullshit. What they think is GOD is actually but laws of nature. If you eat too full you get a stomach ache.

Study and understand nature/universe and you realise you are part of it. The we're all part of it, we are part of "GOD" not thru some half bake full of flaws Bible. We're just part of the entire consciousness of the universe. If your frequency of thoughts is pure and blends with nature you get powers that others can't comprehend or understand. You see the light. Just like if you hate others how can your self healing be proficient.

If you're a Christian you MUST fully understand Buddhism & be enlighten b4 you make comments on a GOD. Seriously....

But if mankind could not understand why or how does the first thing appear outta nothing at all then all our answers are partial only.

Earth age 4.5 billions years.

Cheers! & Peace !

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello fuck off la knn, linking 2 totally different unrelated concepts and create your own chee bye science. fucking having a headache rushing a report to be handed in 2 days time. see this kind of rubbish make me even more hot.

fuck you understand chee bye uneducated fuck

never go to school means never go to school, stop trying to act smart and create your own version of what is taught in university. fucking chee bye useless fuck

He is definitely not an uneducated fart, probably a science teacher retiree now. The chief rabbi who is a respectable God serving religion leader accepted evolution as fact! Enough support given.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is definitely not an uneducated fart, probably a science teacher retiree now. The chief rabbi who is a respectable God serving religion leader accepted evolution as fact! Enough support given.

Does it really matter who believe what? Whether a chief rabbi or a famous scientist believe that evolution as factual, it still remains a scientific fact that evolution just cannot happen in the sense of what we are being told and studied at school. The dead fossils do not prove anything as far as evolution is concerned. Quite to the contrary, these dead fossils that are all seemed to appear in quite an astonish numbers proved that at one time they were all perished together (rather than slowly over a period of time). What then can cause the sudden death of such astonished number of animals? The obvious answer is that there was a global disaster. Many attributed that to an astriod crashing onto the earth spewing billion tons of dust and covered the earth for many years thus depriving the earth the sunlight which caused the final extinction of many animals. Granted that if this was true, why was there no records or stories of this disaster? And on the contrary, almost every culture and many early writings of ancient people such as those we can find on the caves or other stone tablets which told stories of some great floods.

So, my poor friend, Duluxe, really it doesn't matter what you, or the rabbi believe or scientists believe. The truth of the matter is that they are believing rubbish. Evolution cannot happen. It is also interesting to note that many scientists who believe in the 'asteriod disaster' also believe in evolution. How could it be? If an asteroid has destroyed all lives form, then how could life begin again? Are they telling us that mutation started all over again like some of the very small organism such as bacteria happened to survive, and then they started to mutate. Are they tell us that Chapter II of the Mutation started when the asteriod crashed onto the earth and life began to evolve one more time from bacteria into complex beings?

No evolutionists dare to ask these questions because these questions make them look stupid!

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

angmo running dog pansai23,
Don't talk so much cock, your lies have been exposed:wink: ..want to snake away.
Then tell us why the viable alternative model special selection we should believe you?

Rojak Scientisi,

There is none.....no such 'viable alternative special selection model'. The only alternative for us to accept and to agree upon is that the universe as we know it is created by God. The very first verse of the Bible in the First Book of the Bible, Genesis already declares it:

In the beginning, God creates the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1)

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

trust me half baked evolution theory is thrown up by a secular groups of people who wanted to conveniently explain the origins of life.

worse it doesn't even explain the purpose of life.

dun waste your time on just a theory!!!

You are only half-right. The other half-wrong of yours is that: Evolution theory never attempts to explain the Origins of Life. Read carefully of Darwin's infamous book, the title is: the Origins of Species (note: Species, and not Life!)

Psalm23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak Scientisi,

There is none.....no such 'viable alternative special selection model'. The only alternative for us to accept and to agree upon is that the universe as we know it is created by God. The very first verse of the Bible in the First Book of the Bible, Genesis already declares it:

In the beginning, God creates the heaven and the earth (Genesis 1:1)

Psalm23

pansai23,
you are still shitting your religious craps and depending on a outdated story book instead of science.. Stick and answer to the scientific point please:wink: You still cannot convince anybody:wink: I really think why should anyone believe in a sore loser and liar:wink: I thought you are an upright person, I know I am wrong:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does it really matter who believe what? Whether a chief rabbi or a famous scientist believe that evolution as factual, it still remains a scientific fact that evolution just cannot happen in the sense of what we are being told and studied at school.
Psalm23

Pansai23,
Who do you think you are? You are anonymous, the chief rabbi is a real person. You dare to put your real name here? You dare not, you are not credible.:wink:
Why should anyone believe more in an anonymous liar and not the chief rabbi? Show us you are more credible and tell us your real name?:wink: Boh lumpar chee.Talk cock king:wink:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pansai23,
Who do you think you are? You are anonymous, the chief rabbi is a real person. You dare to put your real name here? You dare not, you are not credible.:wink:
Why should anyone believe more in an anonymous liar and not the chief rabbi? Show us you are more credible and tell us your real name?:wink: Boh lumpar chee.Talk cock king:wink:

You want to know who am I? Oh, I feel so honoured but this call for no celebration because I really don't want to know you. But be patient, we will meet one day when our Lord Jesus comes. On this day, we will all understanding in front of the Judgment Throne and He will pronounce His judgment. You will hear my name loud and clear, and that's not going to be Psalm23. I will one side and you will be on the other side after My Lord's pronouncement. The Bible makes it very clear that our Lord will separate the sheep from the goats, and by the way in His eyes, there is no such thing as black sheep. We will know each other but only for a very very short moment after which you will be given a place to live for eternality and I will be given a place (a very different one) to live for eternity. So, be patient. You will know and time is coming very soon! At this moment, I really don't care who you are, what your name is Drifter, Drofter, Dutty.

Any by the way, that's the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When you are speaking the truth, you don't need to tell who you are or even what you are! Remember the gospel pronouncement: ....Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free (Gospel according to St. John 8:32).

Dear anonymous friends, come to Jesus and hear of His words. This is the only way that you can be set from the lies of the world. Read the above verse carefully, THE truth (not a truth)! Only the God's word, the Bible is the truth!

(Drifteri, and by the way, what's your real full name, occupation (if any)?

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself?

Fishy,

This where many people, especially atheists, are wrong! God's sacrifice is to ensure that we can be saved from eternal damnation. It is not automatic like just close your eyes and say the sinner's prayer....like: Oh Lord, thank you for dying on the cross for me; I accept you as my Savour....and then continue to do evil things like spreading the theory of evilution and still expect to be saved. This is wrong theology!

Accepting Jesus as our Saviour is more than just declaring with our words. We need to declare through our actions like telling people that the whole universe, and everything under the heaven and on earth are created by Him. This the most important aspect of our declaration. It is only after we have accepted this truth and acknowledge that God is the Creator of all things then we can have the privilege to help God to spread His gospel. If we cannot accept the frist verse of the Bible which says: In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis), then we have no right to go and share with others the rest of the Bible. This must be the starting point of our mission to reach out the world!

Jesus dying on the cross, let me emphasise, is to make it possible for us to return to our rightful place, the Heavenly Place. It is not automatic. I hope this can clarify your misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the Gospel! Many say that Christianity is a very 'easy' religion; just accept Jesus as your Saviour and you can go to heaven automatically. Let me debunk this misconception and this misconception that is planted by the devil, those fallen angels and many devil's workers from the earth (which we can see them just by reading the messages here!). Christianity is no an 'easy' religion. In fact, it is not a religion. It simply means we need to re-establish our relationship with God which was completely broken when Adam and Evil disobeyed God at the garden of Eden. Don't equate Christianity as another form of religion because once you equate this as another form of religion, you will dilute the Gospel power and render it powerless. But if you truly believe that Jesus died on the cross so that we can fully re-establihsed our relationship with Him you can then experience the full power of the Gospel. Are you willing to re-establish your relationship with the Creator?

Fishy, take up this challenge....and if this fails, then there is nothing I need to say further. But try it first. Pray to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you and that you are sincerely trying to establish a personal relationship with Him. Mark my words, you will see the different. But if you continue to treat Christainity as another form of religion, then, very sad, you will continue to live and believe the nonsense as told to you by Charles Darwin, his infamous theory of evilution.

Psalm23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will care about what a shameless lying moniker talking cock in a anonymous forum using well known many holes bible, whahahahaha. People will pay attention to chief rabbi and many world-class Christian leaders supporting evolution in the real world.. you are still snaking away from answering directly to our questions:wink:

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,
You know you're wounding the incorrigible LIAR and sicko Fundie living in his world of fantasies when, instead of supporting his claims and answering your points directly, he skirted around them and gave the pathetic responses.

We are laughing behind at the LIAR and young earth creationist with warp logic "I wish X were false" to "Therefore X is false" -BARK BARK BARK.

Have a nice day :wink: