• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please Do Explain The Two Isomers Select By Themselves ?

if you screw a female chimpanzee, there is a high chance that you might father a man-ape offspring too!

Fishy,

Creationists like me don't believe this can happen; it's a total impossibility because human and chimpanzee have very different genetic made-up. Evolutionists like you may think otherwise. So, you might want to try this experiment but I am telling you, please don't. It will never happen.

Psalm23

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,
There are many loopholes in the flood model. Can it be a viable alternative? Don't miss it!

Have a nice day!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fishy,

Creationists like me don't believe this can happen; it's a total impossibility because human and chimpanzee have very different genetic made-up. Evolutionists like you may think otherwise. So, you might want to try this experiment but I am telling you, please don't. It will never happen.

Psalm23

oi, don't anyhow teach your children creationism. according to Prof Krauss, it is child abuse and you are no different from those child-molesting priests!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...reationism-taliban-child-abuse_n_2687808.html

An outspoken theoretical physicist in Arizona has made a strongly worded claim about teaching children creationism instead of evolution.

Lawrence Krauss, a professor at Arizona State University, said teaching creationism is akin to a mild form of child abuse and that it mirrors the tactics of the Taliban.

Krauss made the comments Tuesday on an episode of "The David Pakman Show."

Host Pakman brought up the subject, asking Krauss to clarify his earlier comments, in which he indicated teaching creationism -- which states, among other things, that the age of the Earth is about 6,000 years old, not 4.55 billion years old -- is a form of child abuse.

“If you think about that, somehow saying that, well, anything goes, we shouldn’t offend religious beliefs by requiring kids to know – to understand reality; that’s child abuse,” Krauss said in a video published by Big Think earlier in February. “And if you think about it, teaching kids – or allowing the notion that the earth is 6,000 years old to be promulgated in schools is like teaching kids that the distance across the United States is 17 feet. That’s how big an error it is.”

At Pakman's prompting, Krauss explained that he's sticking by his earlier comments, despite their potential for controversy.

“Sure, it is mild child abuse, but it is [child abuse],” Krauss said. “We need to encourage our children to question freely and try to think for themselves. Anything we do that counters that is unfair to them.”

The scientist went on to draw a connection between teaching creationism in school.

“If you’re introducing it as reality, if you’re telling your kids the world is 6,000 years old, and they shouldn’t believe scientists because there is no way humans are related to other animals, and don’t believe any of that stuff you learned in school, or take you kids of out of school because they are learning something, then it is like the Taliban at some level, which is an extreme form of child abuse,” Krauss said. “The Taliban doesn’t want girls to be educated or people to be educated because if they do they’ll understand the myths that they are learning are crap.”

Recently, some scientists, including Bill Nye, have been ramping up their criticisms of creationism.

In September, Nye told the Associated Press: "The Earth is not 6,000 or 10,000 years old. It's not. And if that conflicts with your beliefs, I strongly feel you should question your beliefs."

Nye was later joined by an unexpected ally in the creationism debate: Pat Robertson, a prominent American evangelical. In November, Robertson said Christians should not try to "cover up" evidence that proves the age of the Earth is not a several thousand years old.

"If you fight science," Robertson said, "you're going to lose your children, and I believe in telling it the way it was."

Meanwhile, as Discovery News notes, four states have considered legislation that would potentially open up science classrooms to other theories besides evolution.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

........oi, don't anyhow teach your children creationism. according to Prof Krauss, it is child abuse and you are no different from those child-molesting priests...........outspoken theoretical physicist in Arizona has made a strongly worded claim about teaching children creationism instead of evolution.......Lawrence Krauss, a professor at Arizona State University, said teaching creationism is akin to a mild form of child abuse and that it mirrors the tactics of the Taliban.......Krauss made the comments Tuesday on an episode of "The David Pakman Show." Host Pakman brought up the subject, asking Krauss to clarify his earlier comments, in which he indicated teaching creationism -- which states, among other things, that the age of the Earth is about 6,000 years old, not 4.55 billion years old -- is a form of child abuse.....the way it was." .....

Child-abuse when you teach children that human was created by a Creator!

So, Fishy, if one day a scientist came out with some 'evidences' that human genes are very close to bitch and you are ok to tell your children: Hi son, look at the bitch; Dad, mummy, your grandpa and grandma were once upon a time that bitch!

If you think the above is ok, just go and tell it to your you kids! No wonder they are so many human-bitches in modern time (read my lips....I said many. I did not say all. So, please don't twist my message).

As for me, I will tell my children: Look at that bitch. They are completely different from me, mummy, grandpa and grandma. God created all animals, and human is created as His utmost special creation separate from all other animals. No other creation, not even angels, are more valuable to God than we human. God created us in His image and we are to live our life completely different from those bitch. You are God's greatest proud creation beause we are created in His image (Genesis 1:27)!

Psalm23

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Really, joke aside, I like to hear from you, and I believe Sammyboy readers like to know as well.

Have a great holiday!

Psalm23

the question u asked makes zero logics or sense that is not even worth talking. some of it i already addressed while fucking you upside down long ago. stupid fuck like you yet dare to bring it up.

you fail your O level right?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
pansai23,
You are still running away from the golden question:wink:

Why special selection is the viable alternative?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Thats why they are dogs and wolf. These are variations but they are same animal family or kind and because they are same family they can crossbreed.

It proved the evolution of dogs from the parent species into a domesticated species. Not all dogs and wolves can cross breed.
I am also waiting eagerly for your 'credible' answers to my questions!

You are a proven and shamed BIG liar, psalm23.

:oIo::oIo:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It proved the evolution of dogs from the parent species into a domesticated species. Not all dogs and wolves can cross breed.

Can all dogs be mate with wolves? Good question. May be you want to find out....some one fact is clear: Most can....and probably few couldn't for some reasons. Another fact is clear: All chickens cannot be mate with kitten because chickens belonged to the Avian family and kittens belong to Feline family, just all woves cannot met with tiger. It is not automatic that all animals under the same family can be crossbred. For example: can chicken mat with eagle? I am not sure but most probably not. But, as I mentioned, eagles cannot for sure 100% cannot mat with dogs.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faker,

Any what are your questions?

You believe that bitches are your distant cousins? Let me know.....if this is one of your questions, and I will answer accordingly.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
pansai23,
You are still running away from the golden question:wink:

Why special selection is the viable alternative?

And what is your 'golden question'? Same as Faker?

Is this your golden question: Bitches are your distant cousins (and also that of Faker)?

If this is your golden question, I will answer it accordingly. But let me know whether this is the question.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

the question u asked makes zero logics or sense that is not even worth talking. some of it i already addressed .........

Rojak Scientist,

That's my point! There are still many questions you have no answers and have not addressed them! Even those that you have addressed them I have already debunked them as non-scientific but rather they are just academic and illogical assertions devoid of any scientific evidences. They cannot withstand the test of science.

Psalm23

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

frankly does it help the kids if the earth is six thousands ten thousands or hundred thousands years old?

can this kinds of knowledge help him or her throughout their growth into adult life when they are exposed to all the vices on earth?

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly does it help the kids if the earth is six thousands ten thousands or hundred thousands years old?

can this kinds of knowledge help him or her throughout their growth into adult life when they are exposed to all the vices on earth?

My dear friend, you are just short of saying the bible is not telling the truth.:biggrin:

If that is the case, one of the vices is that book which is misleading a lot of people. God bless you! :biggrin:

A misleading book will cause many harms to kids when they absorbed the wrong concepts, don't you agree my friend?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity already started when Jesus rose from the grave! The term Christian already in the Bible many many years before the first Pope was installed. Roman Catholism was founded many years later. In any event mainstream evangelical Christians like myself do not in anyway associate with RC. We have nothing to do with them.

Trying to save face hor! No use! Your original claim(should be lie) is still wrong and proven so. As I said before, you are not fit to discuss religion.

Psalm23, you are a big fuck liar and creative tale teller.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the first book of the Bible, people lived up to over 900 years old!

Dumb fuck bible believer who still believe in a flat young earth, I am not surprise by this unproven claim! The life expectancy of Bronze Age and Iron Age is 26, which falls within the biblical period. Another lie again. Do you have proof that people can live up to over 900 years old other than some mythical claim?

The claim that "the life-span of human was on the downward spiral after the flood" is a proven LIE.
Psalm23, you are a big FUCK liar and bullshitter.

Evolution is real and observable. The bible is fake and bullshit.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faker,

Any what are your questions?

lanjiao big fuck liar Psalm23,
Actually, they are the wild claims you made and still no back up. We are stilling waiting for your scientific evidence or proof.

Psalm23 said:
Mutation as we known today are almost 99.9999% destructive.

Please show the source of info and the 99.9999% figure?

Psalm23 said:
When God first created the human - Adam and Eve - their genes were perfect. It was only after they disobeyed God that the genes turns mutants and we inherited their mutant genes.
Please provide the scientific evidence to back up, thank you.