• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right! I am not fit to discuss religion. That's where you are wrong in your assessment. I am talking about God, and not religion!

Psalm23

Whahhaha .. now you lose the debate and try to separate god and religion :wink: just to prove your point ? You are really a cunning man . God and religion come together hand in hand idiot .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishy,

This where many people, especially atheists, are wrong! God's sacrifice is to ensure that we can be saved from eternal damnation. It is not automatic like just close your eyes and say the sinner's prayer....like: Oh Lord, thank you for dying on the cross for me; I accept you as my Savour....and then continue to do evil things like spreading the theory of evilution and still expect to be saved. This is wrong theology!

Accepting Jesus as our Saviour is more than just declaring with our words. We need to declare through our actions like telling people that the whole universe, and everything under the heaven and on earth are created by Him. This the most important aspect of our declaration. It is only after we have accepted this truth and acknowledge that God is the Creator of all things then we can have the privilege to help God to spread His gospel. If we cannot accept the frist verse of the Bible which says: In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth (Genesis), then we have no right to go and share with others the rest of the Bible. This must be the starting point of our mission to reach out the world!

Jesus dying on the cross, let me emphasise, is to make it possible for us to return to our rightful place, the Heavenly Place. It is not automatic. I hope this can clarify your misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the Gospel! Many say that Christianity is a very 'easy' religion; just accept Jesus as your Saviour and you can go to heaven automatically. Let me debunk this misconception and this misconception that is planted by the devil, those fallen angels and many devil's workers from the earth (which we can see them just by reading the messages here!). Christianity is no an 'easy' religion. In fact, it is not a religion. It simply means we need to re-establish our relationship with God which was completely broken when Adam and Evil disobeyed God at the garden of Eden. Don't equate Christianity as another form of religion because once you equate this as another form of religion, you will dilute the Gospel power and render it powerless. But if you truly believe that Jesus died on the cross so that we can fully re-establihsed our relationship with Him you can then experience the full power of the Gospel. Are you willing to re-establish your relationship with the Creator?

Fishy, take up this challenge....and if this fails, then there is nothing I need to say further. But try it first. Pray to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you and that you are sincerely trying to establish a personal relationship with Him. Mark my words, you will see the different. But if you continue to treat Christainity as another form of religion, then, very sad, you will continue to live and believe the nonsense as told to you by Charles Darwin, his infamous theory of evilution.

Psalm23

You are talking through your asshole again . If that gay man of yours die on the cross because he wants to save the world then why did his last word " My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?' ? He seems surprise and angry that he tio con by his imaginary friend :wink: and why is here so many bad things happening around the earth ? You mean he die for nothing ?

Now you idiot trying to say christainity is not a religion !! We can all see for ourselves that you are trying very hard to post nonsense to confuse the readers here to accept your cult . Go and check any dictionary to find out if christainity is a religion anot . Many religions out there including yours wanting to be different and special then the rest of the religion out there . Lol ..