• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evolutionism vs Creationism (aka Intelligent Design)

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry folks, can't help but to break your delusions. :biggrin:

I afraid you are wrong, I am not a believer of biblical ID nor die-hard fan of Darwin. There is no delusion to break. Rather, it is your salvation delusions going crashed. That why, you reappear here in vain after run-road for losing out in arguments.

I believe most of the other folks here share the same stand.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Is Stupid Does

At least, we have an INTELLIGENT agent as an Intelligent Designer as the CAUSE of change.

That is still a faith-based believe, which is worst than scientific theory. At least, scientist theory has the likelihood to move to the next level be a proven fact, given time. There are many scientific theories 10 years ago are now proven facts.

That cannot be said for some outdated world views crafted by some desert tent people.

Where is your prove?

You have plenty of opportunity in another thread to bring your proves. You produced nothing in over 10 pages of exchanges. In the end, run-road a few times.

Where is your prove again?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Is Stupid Does

But, stupid atheists will believe in a STUPID and DEAD rock or scum pond to produce a living creature from nothing (no blueprint) for nothing (no reason). :eek::rolleyes:

Clearly, you are parroting from what you are instructed in church. How could I believe in living creature coming from a dead rock when I have successful rebuked the biblical claim of human life forming from dust.

By playing a programmed record without using your head, you just cut your own tongue. And how rude you are, Mr prophet.

So, creatisnists like Mr Prophet are very Intelligent in believing that:
1. The earth is only 6000 years old
2. The earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around the earth
3. The earth was flat
4. Hell is at the center of the earth

Atheists are stupid because they believe in:
1. The age of the earth is least some hundred millions years.
2. The earth revolves around the sun.
3. The earth is round

I am going to expect you throw in the ridicules analogy of the typing chimpanzee soon, like playing a dead record over and over again.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar !

No. 1 is correct. But, MANY atheists till now STILL claim that macro evolution exists. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I will cover macro evolution soon. It took me a few pages to cover almost everthing in my threads. The steps of the scientific method include an observation, hypothesis, prediction, experimentation, and conclusion. Macro revolution does exist, but for the reasons I mentioned in post #2, it shall remain a theory for the short time being.

Many of the discoveries of science actually supplanted religious explanations, but as of yet, no religious explanation has supplanted even a single scientific one. Are you able to name one?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monkeys and men are not linked. They are different. DNAs are similar but still different. Atheists love to use contrasting sentences like these to trick people into believing in a LIE. :mad: What "the same forefather" ! Totally delusional ! :rolleyes:

Chimps share the same transitional fossils we do. They are one branch of the evolutionary tree and we are another.

homindline2lx1.jpg

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello bros, come listen tomorrow to an expert scientist on Intelligent Design. Venue: San Yu High School (opposite the Novena Church), 279 Thomson Road. Time: 3pm

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello bros, come listen tomorrow to an expert scientist on Intelligent Design. Venue: San Yu High School (opposite the Novena Church), 279 Thomson Road. Time: 3pm

These atheist have no intelligence, they need to go

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." —Albert Einstein

For example, a conflict arises when a religious community insists on the absolute truthfulness of all statements recorded in the Bible. This means an intervention on the part of religion into the sphere of science; this is where the struggle of the Church against the doctrines of Galileo and Darwin belongs.
-Albert Einstein

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chimps share the same transitional fossils we do. They are one branch of the evolutionary tree and we are another.

homindline2lx1.jpg

BTW, scientist is a PhD in Molecular Biology. Today I attended his expert view on fossils. Will easily explain the make-up between man and monkeys. Very entertaining and informative.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up till today none of these anti christs can show proofs that evolution occured. It stays at best, a theory only.

Hello, micro evolution is a proven scientific fact, watch the video in post #12 before ranting baselessly.

Can you prove hell is located at the centre of the earth, according to the bible?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Collapse of Intelligent Design

[video=youtube;JVRsWAjvQSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRsWAjvQSg[/video]

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okie, then where are the christians before reformation, like during the medieval period?
This one should be easy for a heavyweight.

Bro this is too easy... they were driven underground!!! The church ruling at that time was the papacy. All who oppose them, were persecuted and killed.

Think of the papzis persecuting the patriots in our early days.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW, scientist is a PhD in Molecular Biology. Today I attended his expert view on fossils. Will easily explain the make-up between man and monkeys. Very entertaining and informative.

What is the name of the speaker?
Is this affliated to the catholic church opposite? Yes, I am open and willing to listen to anyone with a open mind for contravesial debate including with priest and pastor.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you prove hell is located at the centre of the earth, according to the bible?

Hehehe... another easy one... there's no hell located at the center of the earth. where did you get this? according to the bible? please show can?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the name of the speaker?
Is this affliated to the catholic church opposite? Yes, I am open and willing to listen to anyone with a open mind for contravesial debate including with priest and pastor.

bro you please come listen to scientist Dr Tim Standish. He is a reseacher at the Geoscience Research Institute at Loma Linda, USA.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro this is too easy... they were driven underground!!! The church ruling at that time was the papacy. All who oppose them, were persecuted and killed.

Think of the papzis persecuting the patriots in our early days.

You heard of Cartharism? They believe in dualism, and from I have read they are more christian than the christians at that time.

I find that you are not rude, maybe you are more confident.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

You heard of Cartharism? They believe in dualism, and from I have read they are more christian than the christians at that time.

I find that you are not rude, maybe you are more confident.

No I've not heard of Cartharism. Seriously, we have to base any beliefs on the Bible. not on anyone else interpreting the Bible.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe... another easy one... there's no hell located at the center of the earth. where did you get this? according to the bible? please show can?

Earths_interior.jpg

Matthew 12:40 Jesus Christ prophesied: For as Jonas was 3 days and 3 nights in the whale's belly so shall the Son of Man be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the Earth.

In the context, Jesus said he shall be in hell 3 days and 3 night.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my friend, Jesus was referring to being dead, the length of time being buried... "For as Jonas...". No where was the word "hell" mentioned.

Jews, like the Muslims are being laid to rest immediately upon their deaths. This is akin to being buried underground. If this is "HELL", then all Jews and Muslims go to "hell"? None in heaven? If your reading of Matthew 12:40 is correct, this is preposterous!

Last edited: