• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evolutionism vs Creationism (aka Intelligent Design)

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
id_timeline_lg.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A picture is worth a thousands words to prove the delusional creation believes of those abrahamic (aka Jewish myths idolizers) fundamentalists are craps.

Or should it be more rational go along with their logic that those non-believers in the earth's age is 6000 years only are dumb fools. Only stupid fools do not believe the earth was flat for around 5600 years and is round only a few hundred years AGO till now.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lies by fundi Christians about Evolution
Evolution can be divided into two parts, macro and micro. Micro evolution is a fact, where as macro evolution remains a theory due to debates on the exact steps of the evolutionary process. EVOLUTION DID HAPPEN we simply can’t trace the exact evolutionary steps of the of the 3 trillion plus species on earth. Considering there is no way that we can even prove if we have located all the species on earth, this may always remain a theory. We can prove though, beyond a doubt, that humans have evolved. We can trace it back conclusively 3.6 million years. 97% of all scientists accept evolution (so does the Catholic Church). Christians have spread lies about this excessively, they especially like to say evolution preaches that Humans evolved from monkeys. Evolution does not state that humans evolved from monkeys, that idea is completely absurd. Science states that monkeys and humans evolved from a shared forefather and are hence relatives, (all primates are) but we are in no way direct descendants of them.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catholic Church approved and supported Evolution

In the 1950 encyclical Humani generis, Pope Pius XII confirmed that there is no intrinsic conflict between Christianity and the theory of evolution, provided that Christians believe that the individual soul is a direct creation by God and not the product of purely material forces.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catholic Church position on Evolution
Today, the Church's unofficial position is an example of theistic evolution, also known as evolutionary creation,stating that faith and scientific findings regarding human evolution are not in conflict, though humans are regarded as a special creation.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evolution teaching in Catholic Schools

Catholic schools in the United States teach evolution as part of their science curriculum. They teach the fact that evolution occurs and the modern evolutionary synthesis, which is the scientific theory that explains why evolution occurs. This is the same evolution curriculum that secular schools teach.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scientific evidence of Evolution
[video=youtube;dK3O6KYPmEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK3O6KYPmEw[/video]

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the bible shows human life has a "chemical nature"?

Let take a look at what the Bible Genesis Chapter 2:verse 7 says:
"...the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground..."

Yes, the inerrant book actually tells us that humans are formed from dust. But a scientist will say that dust is made up of particles, not chemicals.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

This assumption can be wrong. It is a give and take here. You are talking about the general Christians who can't give you all the answers. If you talk to me and the heavyweights like Craig, you are going to lose by a big margin. I have been to some sites and fought well. The fiery exchange (debates) will only reveal the truth that THEISM is the winner. :biggrin:

I fought so well that I looked like a bully there. It isn't difficult if we get REAL science into the picture. :wink:

Sorry folks, can't help but to break your delusions. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Is Stupid Does

Does the bible shows human life has a "chemical nature"?

Yes, the inerrant book actually tells us that humans are formed from dust. But a scientist will say that dust is made up of particles, not chemicals.

At least, we have an INTELLIGENT agent as an Intelligent Designer as the CAUSE of change. But, stupid atheists will believe in a STUPID and DEAD rock or scum pond to produce a living creature from nothing (no blueprint) for nothing (no reason). :eek::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar !

1. Evolution can be divided into two parts, macro and micro.

2. We can prove though, beyond a doubt, that humans have evolved. We can trace it back conclusively 3.6 million years. 97% of all scientists accept evolution (so does the Catholic Church).

3. Evolution does not state that humans evolved from monkeys, that idea is completely absurd. Science states that monkeys and humans evolved from a shared forefather and are hence relatives, (all primates are) but we are in no way direct descendants of them.

No. 1 is correct. But, MANY atheists till now STILL claim that macro evolution exists. :rolleyes: You are a liar and a hypocrites ! :mad:

No. 2 and 3 are delusional. Monkeys and men are not linked. They are different. DNAs are similar but still different. Atheists love to use contrasting sentences like these to trick people into believing in a LIE. :mad: What "the same forefather" ! Totally delusional ! :rolleyes:

Catholics are NOT Christians. That's why they are called ROMA Catholicus. It's from that abominable Rome. Both atheists and catholics are liars. They are the thieves of the Word.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." —Albert Einstein

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Liar !

Up till today none of these anti christs can show proofs that evolution occured. It stays at best, a theory only.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking about the general Christians who can't give you all the answers. If you talk to me and the heavyweights like Craig, you are going to lose by a big margin.

Wow, you consider other xtian forumners like kinana and psalm23 here lightweight Christians! You are rather hao lian gina kia (dan kurang ajar).

Let see you are able to answer this blibical question I raised to another forumner:

"Can you produce one name of a Bible character who Satan murdered?"

This should be rather easy for a heavy weight like you.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you talk to me and the heavyweights like Craig, you are going to lose by a big margin. I have been to some sites and fought well. The fiery exchange (debates) will only reveal the truth that THEISM is the winner. :biggrin:

I fought so well that I looked like a bully there. It isn't difficult if we get REAL science into the picture. :wink:

Talking big, who can't! Any prove? At least one link to the sites.