• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Evolutionism vs Creationism (aka Intelligent Design)

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Your Reply Tells Us You Have Nothing

scientific findings destroyed the myths of the hebrew linked religions, christianity and islam:wink:

I beg to differ....it's quite the opposite....scientific facts have proved the accuracy of Bible many times over. The Bible is the only known ancient documents that recorded many scientific facts that are only known to science and scientists in the last 100 years! And this has never been stopped. On-going discoveries of scientific facts are the true tests of the accuracy of the Bible.

Psalm23

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

I beg to differ....it's quite the opposite....scientific facts have proved the accuracy of Bible many times over. The Bible is the only known ancient documents that recorded many scientific facts that are only known to science and scientists in the last 100 years! And this has never been stopped. On going discoveries -of scientific facts are the true tests of the accuracy of the Bible.

Psalm23

This is another lie from our shameless resident liar :wink: On going scientific discoveries proofed otherwise..the earth is not flat, and is more than 6000 years old, there was never a global flood and human history is much longer. The sun don't move around the earth. Thunder and lightning is no the wrath of God. Diseases are not the work of evil spirits. I will let the undeniable facts from this short video do the talking....

[video=youtube;Sw3CRwyDcdo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3CRwyDcdo[/video].

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I beg to differ....it's quite the opposite....scientific facts have proved the accuracy of Bible many times over. The Bible is the only known ancient documents that recorded many scientific facts that are only known to science and scientists in the last 100 years! And this has never been stopped. On-going discoveries of scientific facts are the true tests of the accuracy of the Bible.

Psalm23

Scientific facts prove a snake can talk ? Scientific facts proof a man can stay alive in a fish stomach for days ? Lol !!!

image.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scientific facts prove a snake can talk ? Scientific facts proof a man can stay alive in a fish stomach for days ? Lol !!!

Can you provide evidence where creationists claimed the above?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you Christian dont believe that snake could talk ? Lol !!

Sidestepping again? Called your bluff, didn't I?

Can you provide evidence where creationists claimed that scientific facts prove a snake can talk or scientific facts prove a man can stay alive in a fish stomach for days? Do you even know what is a scientific claim for crying out loud? Betcha don't have a clue. Where did you get your education?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sidestepping again? Called your bluff, didn't I?

Can you provide evidence where creationists claimed that scientific facts prove a snake can talk or scientific facts prove a man can stay alive in a fish stomach for days? Do you even know what is a scientific claim for crying out loud? Betcha don't have a clue. Where did you get your education?

First do you believe in the bible ? If yes , do you not also believe that a snake could talk ? Cause a talking snake appear in your storybook .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

First do you believe in the bible ? If yes , do you not also believe that a snake could talk ? Cause a talking snake appear in your storybook .

Yes, I believe the Bible. I also believe that in the Garden of Eden there was a snake that communicated with Eve, just as I believe that there was a donkey that spoke to Balaam. But the stupidity is on you if you then take that to mean that I believe that snakes and donkeys can talk. You simply deliberately ignore the point about the supernatural involvement in these two unique historical events.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, I believe the Bible. I also believe that in the Garden of Eden there was a snake that communicated with Eve, just as I believe that there was a donkey that spoke to Balaam. But the stupidity is on you if you then take that to mean that I believe that snakes and donkeys can talk. You simply deliberately ignore the point about the supernatural involvement in these two unique historical events.

Whahahhaha ...if you believe that snake can talk and claims it is historical events ... It's just show how dumb you you .. End of discussion :wink: whahahhaha you can go on and on and even believe in Cookie Monster is real .. I can't be bother . From now on I know you are just dumb not ready for intelligent discussion , so I will just insult you no more taking nicely to you mother fucker .

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahhaha ...if you believe that snake can talk and claims it is historical events ... It's just show how dumb you you .. End of discussion :wink: whahahhaha you can go on and on and even believe in Cookie Monster is real .. I can't be bother . From now on I know you are just dumb not ready for intelligent discussion , so I will just insult you no more taking nicely to you mother fucker .

Jesus was also insulted, and taught that His followers would also be insulted and persecuted. Your online insults only reflects how broken you are inside. You need lots of love and healing. Jesus loves you. I will happily trade your insults with the truths of God's Word.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jesus was also insulted, and taught that His followers would also be insulted and persecuted. Your online insults only reflects how broken you are inside. You need lots of love and healing. Jesus loves you. I will happily trade your insults with the truths of God's Word.

image.jpg

Kill Followers of Other Religions

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kill Followers of Other Religions

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

More distortion of the Bible for your twisted agenda? Does this verse teaches us to kill followers of other religions? And you deliberately ignore the fact that this command was given to the people of Israel under God's theocratic rule. But no matter how much I explain you won't understand.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

More distortion of the Bible for your twisted agenda? Does this verse teaches us to kill followers of other religions? And you deliberately ignore the fact that this command was given to the people of Israel under God's theocratic rule. But no matter how much I explain you won't understand.

Your ignorant of christian history is astounding! Through the 2000 centuries, countless pagans and followers of other religions were killed by bible believers motivated by their doctrines. This is not the only verse that supported such killing, there are many more. Only people living in the medieval age will still continue to hold a book that says the earth is flat and 6000 years old, the sun moves round the earth as accurate and the absolute truth. I guess you never heard of spanish insquistion. LOL at your stupidity..

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your ignorant of christian history is astounding! Through the 2000 centuries, countless pagans and followers of other religions were killed by bible believers motivated by their doctrines. This is not the only verse that supported such killing, there are many more. Only people living in the medieval age will still continue to hold a book that says the earth is flat and 6000 years old, the sun moves round the earth as accurate and the absolute truth. I guess you never heard of spanish insquistion. LOL at your stupidity..

Onus is on you to show that the right interpretation of the text is that Christians must kill followers of other religions.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Onus is on you to show that the right interpretation of the text is that Christians must kill followers of other religions.

Murder, Rape, and Pillage at Jabesh-gilead

"So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan."

"The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Murder, Rape, and Pillage at Jabesh-gilead

"So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

"The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse."

Please enlighten me as to what you think this verse wants Christians to do. Please be certain that your interpretation is right. And while you google for answers, please tell us why the above event happened. But then since you believe the Bible is fiction, then none of it happened. Then what are you upset about? Irrational aren't you?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please enlighten me as to what you think this verse wants Christians to do. Please be certain that your interpretation is right. And while you google for answers, please tell us why the above event happened. But then since you believe the Bible is fiction, then none of it happened. Then what are you upset about? Irrational aren't you?

This proved you are very dumb to read and interpret bible verse and expect to be spoon feed. This serve murder and force were used to "take" these wives of followers of other religions. Another example of war+sexual violent in the so called holy bible.. LOL at your stupidity and hypocrisy in advising people here to read bible in hyperbole...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This proved you are very dumb to read and interpret bible verse and expect to be spoon feed. This serve murder and force were used to "take" these wives of followers of other religions. Another example of war+sexual violent in the so called holy bible.. LOL at your stupidity and hypocrisy in advising people here to read bible in hyperbole...

I have never asked people to read the Bible in hyperbole. Not only do you distort the Bible you also distort what I say. And yet you call me a hypocrite? Astounding!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have never asked people to read the Bible in hyperbole. Not only do you distort the Bible you also distort what I say. And yet you call me a hypocrite? Astounding!

You are lying with erection..In a post you made, you said the bible needs to be read in jew hyperbole.