• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eng's Wantan Mee Re-Opens @ Dunman

The_Hustler

Alfrescian
Loyal
At last count, there are 17 wanton mee stalls at Dunman Food Centre.

Dun mislead leh..Dunman food centre got only 3 stalls lah...

1) Engs NOW AT BASEMENT (Super spicy tasty wantan mee, ardent fans have been following and addicted for 30 yrs)

2) Seng's (Eng's disciple at young age and have form his own folllowing of fans as well..mee also not bad)

3) Dunman Wantan Mee (shrewd landlady who followed Engs awhile, learned his trick and now on her own in which Engs was forced out and now re-opens at Basement)

I have not tried No.3 as yet...but will surely hoooot down to Eng's reopening!!!

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunman Road HC is so small got so many wanton mee stalls meh?
like that half the stall all selling wanton mee, got business meh?

I meant Old Airport Road.

By the way, there is one stall at Victoria Road, besides Allson Hotel that sells Penang styled wanton mee. I tried it and my opinion is not bad.

I fact, I am looking for the best wanton mee stall in Singapore. There is something about wanton mee that I like very much, and when I taste a great wanton mee, I can tell.

The_Hustler

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Willie closed shop oredi :confused:

Your info backdated lah, Willie closed 2829B...but shifted over to 2831A and now combo with Ah Gwee. Anyway better dun spout all these here...wanna prolong it go over to sex forum. Dun let delicious wantan mee mutilate into see hum chats.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still enjoying the greens though I hope:smile:

GL no longer appears to be the place it once was, My gals are fast becoming the last of the mohicans with the Han invasion on all fronts. Whatever happened to Michelle, Hui Ye, Pei Yi, Hai San, Yan Er, Zhi Yi, Wen Fang, Blue Sky etc:biggrin:

Hope things are well with you Bro:cool:

Cheerios

B4, my usual practice is to eat and pack 2 packets for Willie cos Willie is a fan of Engs as well. But no bonks lah... practically gave up since eons ago. Omitofu namo wantan wantan mee.

The_Hustler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still enjoying the greens though I hope:smile:

GL no longer appears to be the place it once was, My gals are fast becoming the last of the mohicans with the Han invasion on all fronts. Whatever happened to Michelle, Hui Ye, Pei Yi, Hai San, Yan Er, Zhi Yi, Wen Fang, Blue Sky etc:biggrin:

Hope things are well with you Bro:cool:

Cheerios

Yeah, the good ol days. Makes me shed a tear as well as dose of joy reflecting on those frolickings and carefree days... even escapades in KL with a couple of names u mentioned there...kekekeke. Well, things are surely different now..family matters... fun and games take a back seat.

Thanks for asking and remembering me.