• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore Still have Triads or Secret Societies???

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just curious, why these people still want to be the boss of triads after they have loads of money? Especially if their business is now legit.

by being the "cha fit ian", the boss can have big influence. being the boss also entitled to a cut of the profit from other members personal venture.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to attend another, bro. 26-27 years is a long time ago. Yes, that's AST territory. 'Bee tang' and 'black gold' continues to be 'bestsellers' today.

Used to chiong at one of the nightspot inside Seletar Airbase. Thereafter, roti prata at Jalan Kayu. But a major raid by the police about 2 years ago led to closure of these outlets. Many AST chaps also up bus. Had their ID registered in SSB records.
AST now in Yishun also cannot already... During my time, when one walk past coffeeshop at 101, or central 926, can get beaten up for nothing!!! Now all the yishun headman all retire already

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, why these people still want to be the boss of triads after they have loads of money? Especially if their business is now legit.
Running a business in HK, China or Taiwan is different from SG. You have to know the Black n the White. Just like during the 80s in HK, showbiz industry is all control by the triads. Ppl like Chow Yun Fatt n Andy Lau are all so-called godsons of Sun Yee On triad

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so dat if u c sum1's face which u dun like n u dunwan 2 whack dat fella wif ur own hands, u haf a gang of willing hands @ ur disposal ... :eek:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so dat if u c sum1's face which u dun like n u dunwan 2 whack dat fella wif ur own hands, u haf a gang of willing hands @ ur disposal ... :eek:

Ah so, u mean lite dat burger ... always talk abow cool d sex n knuckle dusters.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays nobody seems to bother or worry about gangs and SS anymore. people are more worried about their jobs. regardless you are a gangster or not, every sinkie is fighting the common enemy... the FTrash.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by being the "cha fit ian", the boss can have big influence. being the boss also entitled to a cut of the profit from other members personal venture.

once sworn with blood for life and death, you can "retire" to do legit business or be a community elder, but you can never leave. it's an honor code. you leave, you die. for those who are established, served their time in jail, and have been successful with legit business, why not put more energy and emphasis on the day side than the dark side. and their children are grown, well educated and doing totally different stuff like law or medicine. trusted lieutenants would recruit desperate but promising youths to run the dark side. whipper snappers who are out to prove themselves would thrive in the dark side, and when they grow older, serve time, amass wealth, they would start doing day side business. it's a generational cycle. in sf chinatown, the elders were having a hard time recruiting young guns in the 80s. so they resorted to recruiting fob's. one martial artist fob rose in rank to become de facto dai gor. he was heavily tailed by sfpd and the fbi, and he was busted and served time in jail. now he's out, "turned over a new leaf", but still have his network of thugs running the underground business. he has a brother who is totally the opposite, a bookworm and academic. ironically, dai gor's name is 文 and his brother's name is 舞.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AST now in Yishun also cannot already... During my time, when one walk past coffeeshop at 101, or central 926, can get beaten up for nothing!!! Now all the yishun headman all retire already

Really? I doubt the headmen retired liao. There will be successors. Many Indian members in Yishun but main HQ still at 307 AMK.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? I doubt the headmen retired liao. There will be successors. Many Indian members in Yishun but main HQ still at 307 AMK.
Friend, ironically which is why i didn't mention AMK 307... I pass by AMK and notice the old block 307 with coffeshop is being tear down already!!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here the biggest mafia is PAP....60.1% of the population are their followers.
Many sub branches like SAF, SPF, PA, NTUC....
Dun play play....

To be member you must wear white and a big smile in public
But you must also be self centered greedy like fucking pigs snorting down swill and be vicious to everyone
You also must be a coward so you brave only when together in gang raping of much weaker and more helpless victims

Rewards uncertain at this time
Because the smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is about to eat joss sticks and candle wax
And when that happen, all the gangsters in white in Stinkapore will front stab and back stab each other before they are stab by the other

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blk 307 Ang Mo Kio had been demolished donkey years ago :eek:
Would appreciate if you can advice when it was demolished...

As mentioned, when i left SG, they was no ION and VivoCity yet.... Blk 307 AMK has a very famous coffeeshop in the past!!! Don't know all those guys shifted to where already

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As mentioned, when i left SG, they was no ION and VivoCity yet.... Blk 307 AMK has a very famous coffeeshop in the past!!! Don't know all those guys shifted to where already

At least 4 to 5 years ago :wink:
Sorry , I don't have the faintest idea where their new hang-out may be :confused:

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, ironically which is why i didn't mention AMK 307... I pass by AMK and notice the old block 307 with coffeshop is being tear down already!!!

Think they have shifted to the hawker centre at blk 226 AMK ave 3, which is another hot spot for AST?

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blk 307 AMK was vacated by 2004, then in 2005 it was kena demolished and rebuild. The new blk 307 now bears little resemblance to the old 307 that we know of...