• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a faVe forummer here..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If their power too low, don't waste your time lor. :biggrin::oIo::biggrin:

What to do. Building an army takes a lot of time and money. 20 monikers already super siong for me. And I do not have the money to donate. Most of my clones only power of 2,3,4. Sometimes I really have to salute OA with this time and money. It is really not easy. Nowadays sit at the computer for 30 minutes, shoulder starts to be painful already.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What to do. Building an army takes a lot of time and money. 20 monikers already super siong for me. And I do not have the money to donate. Most of my clones only power of 2,3,4. Sometimes I really have to salute OA with this time and money. It is really not easy. Nowadays sit at the computer for 30 minutes, shoulder starts to be painful already.

ehh handsome .... GET A LIFE !

:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can surrender your clones to him.:biggrin: Very soon all your clones will have INF power.:biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ehh handsome .... GET A LIFE !

:biggrin:

Yeah, thats why after this yaosiukia and erection69AK, I'm not going to play clones anymore. Damn boring. Still have to record down in my ipad which clones I what already....troublesome. Nowadays I'm busy with the travel section and also starting my own webstore. It is actually quite fun to do the webstore myself.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, thats why after this yaosiukia and erection69AK, I'm not going to play clones anymore. Damn boring. Still have to record down in my ipad which clones I what already....troublesome. Nowadays I'm busy with the travel section and also starting my own webstore. It is actually quite fun to do the webstore myself.

Nowadays you are spending so much time here. When are you getting the promotion ah?:confused:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favourite TOTO combination for tonite:
02 04 13 16 21 29 31

My favourite forummers:
IHP, erection, Cruxx

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
帅哥,你找我是吗?

-------

You didn't say :
本人是做特殊服务的。可以上门或去宾馆 很多。包括 按摩闻香指划口交做爱一套的100一个小时。两次120。包夜300。需要给我电话9******。相册里的照片是本人:biggrin:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite TOTO combination for tonite:
02 04 13 16 21 29 31

My favourite forummers:
IHP, erection, Cruxx

Brother, what time open? 9pm?

I bought a system 7

Then bought another $20 of quick picks + 3 big sweep. The counter aunty so gentle, told me, "Good luck ah Yan Dao" :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good for you... selling things online ? got dildo ? :biggrin: