• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a faVe forummer here..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
not difficult to see who has infP status, join July 2008 and has about 5700-6000 posts right? ahaha

tua bui sai yao siu kia, divulge other people's secret

Lol... Thanks . I have already send the infor to our master . Waiting for his order . you are doing a great job here . Will upz your point later . That tua Bui Kai is so stupid always treat his own friends here like that trying to proof his point . :wink: trying too hard Liao . I wanted to ask our master to send his PM , better dont . Cause too many ppl are after that tua Bui akia ass .

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
45 posts and only like 5 named fave forummers....sigh. Anyway, i dont have a favourite, i love all, except Laksaboy.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever i see a post with these nicks i will read them, they must be my favorite forummers i guess:

1) Clinton666 - always full of surprises with his cheebye mouth, i suspect he was born out of his mum's arse
2) Leongsam - the most predictable guy in the forum, you can almost always guess his response to any topic
eg. LKY is the best, AngMoh is the best, PAP is the best (pretend only, deep inside he is a rebel)

Remember always: Clinton666 = Leongsam

3) Alamaking - the most generous guy in the forum, i don't understand why he has enemies?
4) Scroobal - always the insider, but not always right
5) Laksaboy - always make sense, always fucks the right guy

There are a few more but off hand i can't recall... a bit sleepy

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's mine:

alamak_zps51a1efa8.jpg

:eek:

Golden Dragon, but not all the time