• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not my criteria of choosing a family if given a choice.

Regardless of the sexes of my parents, if my parents treat me well and dotes on me and gives me a good education, I will be grateful to them.

But of course, the society that I am born into must be fair and not discriminate me based on the sexuality of my parents. This kind of society is impossible with bigots like you around, which is why I think you should be raptured away from this planet as soon as possible.

Same-sex parents....something very wrong....even a 3-yr kid can tell the difference: To be truly a family unit, parents must consist of a male father and a female mother. But the corrupt mind of men and women of this age has changed this equation. It's common-sense, how could a baby be brought up by parents who are both male? From day one, the baby is already deprived from the most precious nutrients, mother's milk, so how could these parents who are both male give the baby this very basic and yet priceless substance.

So, you think a 'good education' can replace all this corrupt things a godly family with a male father and a female mother? Education does not and will never make a person good. We see could many highly éducated' lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc cheating people by the millions or even billions.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From day one, the baby is already deprived from the most precious nutrients, mother's milk, so how could these parents who are both male give the baby this very basic and yet priceless substance.

It's because you didn't have a good education and that's why I am here to spoon-feed you again. Sigh!

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-but-true-males-can-lactate
http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/misc-articles/milkmen-fathers-who-breastfeed/

Why did your homosexual God Jesus Christ created Adam with two nipples? The answer is very simple: so that his lover John can suck on his nipples while lying his head on his breasts. Do you see how sick your God is? LOL!

a godly family

I don't know what is a 'godly' family. I don't even know who is god. I only know that your gay Lord Jesus Christ was the product of a rendezvous between a Roman soldier and his mother Mary. Joseph was the love-blinded dimwit who believed the atrocious lies of Mary.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's because you didn't have a good education and that's why I am here to spoon-feed you again. Sigh!

Why did your homosexual God Jesus Christ created Adam with two nipples? The answer is very simple: so that his lover John can suck on his nipples while lying his head on his breasts. [Pslam23: Only a real sick man like you can think of such story!] Do you see how sick your God is? LOL!

I don't know what is a 'godly' family. I don't even know who is god [Pslam23: We all know that. If only you knew who God is, you would not be such a sick man inventing stories just to fit your godless imagination]. I only know that your gay Lord Jesus Christ was the product of a rendezvous between a Roman soldier and his mother Mary. Joseph was the love-blinded dimwit who believed the atrocious lies of Mary.

So, you don't mind, so long your 'parents' even though they are both males (or females) give you a 'good education' and you think that a 'good education' is the answer to everything. i presume you will also going to give the same answer questions like: Would your prefer if you parents are both crooks, great cheats, incorrgibles? Would your answer be the same: Regardless who they are or what they are, so long they give me a 'good education' why should I care - I presume this is also going to be your answer. And you still don't see how sick such reasoning can be.

If education can fix all problems we don't end up what we are today - everything we see is just upside down - man married man, woman married woman, people tryying to manufacture babies in laboratories, human genes are transplanted into animals to produce half-human and half-animals, and the list goes. And these are done by people with 'good education', and many are great scientists.

A godly family, at the bear minimum, is a basic family unit comprises husband is a male and a wife a female. No matter what you can give to your children if this core family composition of a male husband (father) and a femal wife (mother) is not present, the family fallen short of what a godly family is. When a child is raised up in family with both husband and wife are male (or both are female), the child is already deprived from the best education of what a godly family is.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you still don't see how sick such reasoning can be.

The only sick person is you. One's choice of sexuality DOES NOT determine whether one is a crook or a cheat. Do I even need to teach you that, sick-bastardized-fundamentalist-Christian-cum-lowlife-scumbag-evil-snake Psalm23?

In the original question which you posed to me in post #78, you did not posit that my choice of parents would include crooks and cheats. And so your accusation of me being sick does not stand at all. I repost the question which you posed to me in post #78.

If you are given a choice, would you want to be raised by a family with a male father and a female mother or do you prefer to be raised by a family of father and mother are both male (or both female)?

There is no mention of crooks and cheats in your original question to me. If anything, it only proves that you are a cunning evil snake.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only sick person is you. One's choice of sexuality DOES NOT determine whether one is a crook or a cheat. Do I even need to teach you that, sick-bastardized-fundamentalist-Christian-cum-lowlife-scumbag-evil-snake Psalm23?

In the original question which you posed to me in post #78, you did not posit that my choice of parents would include crooks and cheats. And so your accusation of me being sick does not stand at all. I repost the question which you posed to me in post #78.

There is no mention of crooks and cheats in your original question to me. If anything, it only proves that you are a cunning evil snake.

Of course, I didn't say about cheat, etc...earlier, and of course sexuality orientation of individual does not determine whether he or she is a crook or not. But I am saying now....for a sick gay like you, everything goes....whether is a choice of sexuality or not. Nothing looks straight to you.

You are sick not just because you are such a proponent of homosexuality but the reasons that you derive and your imaginations of the bible stories make you really look like you are really a sick man! And to say the least, the why you interpret your Buddhist scriptures is a joke....your perversion of creating imaginary stories really make you look like you are a sick man....really first time ever I have ever heard that Buddhist scriptures teaching people homosexaulity is not a moral issue, and it is very dangerous to believe such perverted teaching because people will come to some conclusions like you that sex organ is yours and you can do what you like. This is really sick and perverted reasoning.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really first time ever I have ever heard that Buddhist scriptures teaching people homosexaulity is not a moral issue

You are really an evil tortoise forever hiding in its own ignorant shell. I am spoon-feeding you for the 3rd time now, useless bastard!

http://www.buddhanet.net/homosexu.htm

As homosexuality is not explicitly mentioned in any of the Buddha's discourses (more than 20 volumes in the Pali Text Society's English translation), we can only assume that it is meant to be evaluated in the same way that heterosexuality is. And indeed it seems that this is why it is not specifically mentioned. In the case of the lay man and woman where there is mutual consent, where adultery is not involved and where the sexual act is an expression of love, respect, loyalty and warmth, it would not be breaking the third Precept. And it is the same when the two people are of the same gender. Likewise promiscuity, license and the disregard for the feelings of others would make a sexual act unskillful whether it be heterosexual or homosexual. All the principles we would use to evaluate a heterosexual relationship we would also use to evaluate a homosexual one. In Buddhism we could say that it is not the object of one's sexual desire that determines whether a sexual act is unskillful or not, but rather the quality of the emotions and intentions involved.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing looks straight to you.

Of course, nothing looks straight to me with a crooked person like you around. All my crooked stories of the Bible must be credited to you. Thank you, and kum sia. You are really tok kong. LOL!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus Was a Faggot?

Of course Jesus was a fucking faggot. He had long hair, didn’t he? Preached a bunch of crazy, left-wing bullshit? Ran with a ton of dudes?

From what we’ve gathered from informants and other reliable sources, we can ascertain that Jesus made it into his early thirties without ever having a female in his bed (seriously, they will not dispute you on this, people have tried). He had an orgy of male followers--washing his feet and shit--who were willing to do nutty-ass things, like cut peoples’ ears off for him. He also had some other fag following him around in the desert and shit, trying to get him to do all this gay stuff. Then just a whole shit-ton of this blah blah blah, paradise bullshit. Like, a fucking lot. Oh, and miracles! For real, he brought a guy back from the dead. I mean, seriously, what did you guys think, that he’s just some normal, straight dude?

You guys have gotten so built up on the mythology of the whole thing that you never have stopped to consider the rampant turd-burglary that was clearly going on during the genesis of your religion.

But that’s not all you’ve failed to pay attention to. Let’s just start with the basic “judge not, lest ye be judged” principle. I mean, all kinds of people love passing judgment against others. We all do it. And we like it when we’re doing it. I know I’m not big on Thomas Kinkade aficionados. I have a hard time respecting them. But it’s hardest to see this sort of judgment when it comes from some pompous, self-promoting Christian prick. At least if you don’t advertise your overriding sense of beliefs, it’s harder for others to tell when you fuck up on one of them. I mean, I can go buy a copy of your rulebook. They have it in hotels and shit for free. It’s everywhere. It says that you’re not supposed to judge me. It says don’t do it. FOUL! Whatever, getting off-topic...

Yes, Jesus was a flaming queen. A boundless sodomite, even. Sorry. It’s one of many things your Sunday school teacher may have failed to mention. I’m certainly not suggesting that he got some sort of sick pleasure from being hung up on a cross by a bunch of sweaty soldiers in togas. But I’m not saying that he didn’t, either. Yeah, sorry. It was just on my mind and I thought that I would bring it up.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viper Psalm23,

I am not the only one saying that your Lord Jesus Christ was gay. There are many others out there who have the same opinion as me.

There are others who think that Apostle Paul was gay too.

Even BBC admits that King David was gay.

My secular opinion says that they were all gay. And what can you do about it?

But please have a sense of decency. If you can't defend them that they weren't gay, don't come around and accuse me of being a gay.

Don't you even know how to wear your underwear? Or do you wear it upside down just like archangel michael? LOL!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
a godly family

Psalm23

Sicking incest maniac,
You are evil, hyprocrite, liar, wicked and viper hearted, this is the kind of godly family you are trying very hard to promote huh?

He God of Israel Approves Incest

"Afterward Lot left Zoar because he was afraid of the people there, and he went to live in a cave in the mountains with his two daughters. One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let's get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father." So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, "I slept with our father last night. Let's get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved." So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again."

"So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. When the older daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Moab. He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Moabites. When the younger daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Ben-ammi. He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Ammonites." (Genesis 19:30-38 NLT)

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly, you are the evil running dog of the arch angel condoning immoral values of incest, rape, sex slavery and child murder....

God Makes Wicked People

The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day. (Proverbs 16:4 NAB)

Evil viper psalm23, you are the most evil person to appear in this forum. You telling so much lies...

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most evil code: 23+1379

The hyprocrite+evil viper+scumbag psalm23 worships arch angel as his shephard....He is a wolf in a sheep skin..talking so much about moral values...so hyprocrite...

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
We see could many highly éducated' lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc cheating people by the millions or even billions.

Psalm23

You are a shameless evil hyprocrite...Talking about cheat...you are the biggest cheat in this forum...The bible in the genesis clearly says the earth is flat..You try to cheat people here in quoting out of context from elsewhere to cheat and mislead people here that the bible says the earth is round and the bible is very accurate. You dirty smoke screen failed to work, it is a well known fact that bible is very inaccurate and has thousands of errors...

You are just a wolf or viper in a sheep skin trying to cheat people here about the bible..You are exposed!!!!!

Very clearly, you have a non godly agenda in misrepresenting the true word of your israel God.. You cheating evangelist, you are exposed!

."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

This is the proof:
Psalm23: Isaiah 40:22 which says: He (God) sits enthroned above the circle of the earth...and in Job 26:7 which says: He (God) stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing. These two verses show very clearly that that earth is round and suspended on space. Many ancient religions taught that the earth sat on some kind of a huge animal and it was only in the last 100 years or so when telescope was discovered that scentists that the earth was round and hang on nothing. The Bible was already told this to be so thousand of years ago!
Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to assert a truth , first make sure its not just an opinion that you desperately wants to be true :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can walk on ice , jesus can walk on water . Ice is 100% water , therefore I am jesus :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Lol !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Viper Psalm23,

I am not the only one saying that your Lord Jesus Christ was gay. There are many others out there who have the same opinion as me.

There are others who think that Apostle Paul was gay too.

Even BBC admits that King David was gay.

My secular opinion says that they were all gay. And what can you do about it?

But please have a sense of decency. If you can't defend them that they weren't gay, don't come around and accuse me of being a gay.

Don't you even know how to wear your underwear? Or do you wear it upside down just like archangel michael? LOL!

Lol!!! :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Lolzzz!!!

Genesis 5:4 - after he begot Seth , the days of Adam were eight hundred years ; and he had sons and daughters

Still lots of incest going on !! Lol

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahahha .. This thread is to withness religious ppl fighting each other to see whoses religion is "lumpar 1 " !! Awesome !! :wink: