• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, you should explain why homosexual is not a BIG issue.

Psalm23

Lowlife scumbag,
Your heart will not turn cold and you don't see it a moral issue in washing your hands with blood from smashing babies down from top of HDB flat if your god commanded you. In comparision, you will see homosexual as an issue.

."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have proved how shallow your assessment can be! Just because Prof. Morton Smith was not married, never had kids nor had known to have girl friends, you then conclude that he could be a homosexual. People remained single, chose not to have kids and had not had any girl friends do it for many reasons. It's really very appalling that you could come to this assessment that Prof. Smith could be one of your kind.

Thus by your logics, if someone (take you as an example) were to walk around telling people: I am a sexual-neutral; my sex organ is mine and I can do whatever I like and that's none of God's business; (afterall) Buddhist taught that homosexuality is not a moral issue - then by your standard of assessment, the person who made such claim MUST (rather than could) be a homosexual himself.

Psalm23

Kryonlight,

Don't keep trying to exonerate yourself from this evil sin of homosexuality, and also trying to justify that homosexual is ok - after all your sex organ is yours and you can do what you want and that's none of God's business (oh, yes...God's business). By all means, go ahead with your highlife style (and some called it alternative lifestyle) and really that's none of our business or God's business.

For us, we are telling our own Christian brothers and sisters (I mean those who are truly born-again Christians) that homosexuality is totally abominable to God's law. For yourself as a non-Christian, believe what you want and do what you want and afer all your Buddhist scriptures tell you that homosexuality is not a morale issue.

Even from society prespective at large, if homolsexuality is carried out to the extreme, there is going to have a collapse of moral and famiily value. Today, even the meanest and the most'baseless' countries do have laws against stealing, murder and rape but sadly many countries starting from the developed nations like the U.S., France, Briitan, Australia are legalizing same-sex marriage (and I know you are looking forward here that that government will follow soon - just my educated guess).

So, Kryonlight, I hope this can make you happier and just continue your high and alternative lifestyle. For me, yes...I am living a lowlife of a sinner but will never ever consider to live a high and alternative lifestyle which often (but of course not always) encompassing homosexuality.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't keep trying to exonerate yourself from this evil sin of homosexuality, and also trying to justify that homosexual is ok. By all means, go ahead with your highlife style (and some called it alternative lifestyle) and really that's none of our business or God's business.

Since it's none of your business or your God's business, why are you accusing me of "trying to exonerate myself from this evil sin of homosexuality"? It isn't logical, because when your God is out of the equation, homosexuality is no longer an evil sin.

For us, we are telling our own Christian brothers and sisters (I mean those who are truly born-again Christians) that homosexuality is totally abominable to God's law.

This is a public forum. You can say whatever you want to your fellow Christians in the privacy of your church. Nobody will care. But if you do it publicly, be prepared to get flamed!

Even from society prespective at large, if homolsexuality is carried out to the extreme, there is going to have a collapse of moral and famiily value.

That's a straw man. In reality, less than 5% of the population is gay. Gays have always been around, and mankind is still doing pretty fine reproducing itself.

So, Kryonlight, I hope this can make you happier and just continue your high and alternative lifestyle.

I will be happier if you could just open your eyes and see that your Lord Jesus Christ is indeed a homosexual. I think that subconsciously you believe that to be the case, as can be evidenced by your compromised response to me.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......... homosexuality is no longer an evil sin. [Psalm23: That's the problem in human institution. Today is sinful, tomorrow not sinful....But God's laws never change....homosexuality is always sinful since from OT to NT time! ]

This is a public forum. You can say whatever you want to your fellow Christians in the privacy of your church. Nobody will care. But if you do it publicly, be prepared to get flamed! [Psalm23: Yes....and this applies to you too...be prepared yourself to get rebutted for some of the evil things you are telling people.]

That's a straw man. In reality, less than 5% of the population is gay. Gays have always been around, and mankind is still doing pretty fine reproducing itself. [Psalm23: How you come out with the less than 5%....I don't think anyone know the percentage...but the danger is when people like you started to spread the evil gospel like "your sex organ is yours, and it's none of God's business; Buddhist scriptures tell you that homosexuality is not a moral issue; translating everything and anything into homosexulity....than overtime the percentage will increase. As mentioned, even secular governments acknowledge that if homosexual became widespread, the collapse of society and value family is imment. Sadly, many developed nations and largely to ensure the government of the day is politically-correct so that they can be re-elected again, these nations simply give up and legalising same-sex marriage which is in essence allowing homosexuality to thrive. When this become a problem in the society at large, everyone has the right to voice their concern....just like you feel there is nothing wrong in homosexuality - you too are exercising your voice and spread this evil gospel of homosexuality.]

I will be happier if you could just open your eyes and see that your Lord Jesus Christ is indeed a homosexual. [Psalm23: I can't say anything more than you are going to be happier because you hope that people who believe what you say will make you happier as a homosexual (and I presume you are because of your 3-infamous claims).I think that subconsciously you believe that to be the case, as can be evidenced by your compromised response to me. [Psalm23: I am fully conscious that that cannot be the case. The world is really indeed of a Saviour because of sinners like me, and Jesus, as the Son of God came to be our Saviour. And since when I have compromise your response? You are trying to be have some sense of comfort by trying to 'proof' that homosexuality is ok...you quote Buddhist scriptures; perverted the scene of the last supper when John laid his head to listen to the heartbeat of Jesus.......let me repeat....Many verses in the NT....notably in the Book of Matthew and also in the Book of Revelation, Jesus has told us plain and clear: Homosexuals (people like you...unless you repent) will be kept out from His Kingdom. It is our responsibilities as born-again Christians to tell our own Christian brothers and sisters about this gosepl truth and not to believe in what you have told: Buddhist scriptures tell you that homosexual is not a moral issue. Quite to the contrary, Bible is very clear that homosexual not only a moral issue but participating it will be excluded from the Kingdom of God. Let me add here that the scene at the Last Super when Jesus was with all His disciples is one of the greatest scenes in the Bible; it was there that we are told of two extreme type of people - one who was prepared to betray Him i.e. Judas Issariot and and other who is always listening to the heartbeat of what the Saviour has to tell Him, i.e. John. For John's steadfast love of God and everready to do carry out what God has told Him, John was given, among other things, two of the important jobs - one was to take care of Jesus earthly mother, Mary, and the other was that God revealed to him at the Patmos Island and the he, John could pen this revelation in the last of the Bible - the Book of Revelation. Many of the things that God reveaed to John was ridiculed for many years but today with the latest science and technology, many people including famous scientists have been very baffled by this Book which among others tells people of the electronic commerce, nuclear energy and more importantly how the events that will lead to the return of Jesus and these events are almost exactly of what we see today....among others...the widespread of evilness like homosexuality. We, meaning truly born-again Christians have great spiritual lesson to learn from this....we need to keep our ears close to the heartbeats of God and rather than the heartbeats of the world. The worldly heartbeats we hear will cause us alot of headache and confusion where the heartbeats of God will give us comfort and peace...Unlike John whom he could hear the physical heartbeats of God by staying close to the chest of our Saviour, however, God's heartbeats can be heard loud and clear when we read of His Holy Word, the Bible!

Lastly, I am fully conscious of what you said....and I am making a very consciously assessment: Given all your infamous claims you must be a homosexual and to justify yourself, you are now trying to include famous people like Buddha, Jesus to be part of you, or at least approving your sexual-orientation!]

Psalm23 - reply in bold.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and other who is always listening to the heartbeat of what the Saviour has to tell Him, i.e. John.

It's funny how you can turn an obvious homosexual act between Jesus and John into an activity of "listening to the heartbeat of Jesus".

Was your gay Lord Jesus Christ sick? Was his lover John also his personal doctor? What kind of sickness did your gay Lord Jesus Christ suffer from? Do male doctors at that time listen to people's heartbeat by resting their heads on their female patients' bosoms?

These are all very interesting questions that you must answer in order to absolve your gay Lord Jesus Christ of his evil sin of homosexuality.

the_crucifixion_of_christ_041711.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny how you can turn an obvious homosexual act between Jesus and John into an activity of "listening to the heartbeat of Jesus".

Was your gay Lord Jesus Christ sick? Was his lover John also his personal doctor? What kind of sickness did your gay Lord Jesus Christ suffer from? Do male doctors at that time listen to people's heartbeat by resting their heads on their female patients' bosoms?

These are all very interesting questions that you must answer in order to absolve your gay Lord Jesus Christ of his evil sin of homosexuality.

Kryonlight,

What more can we say.....you are so gay/homosexual-centric! Your assessment of people are gay just because they are not married, have no children nor have not known to have girl friends, and just because apostle John rested on Jesus' chest then Jesus is also a gay.

You are trying to comfort yourself...first telling readers that Buddhist scriptures say that homosexuality is not a moral issue (which in essence could mean it is not immoral) and later you try to justify your homosexuality-centric by misrepresenting the scene during the last supper between apostle John and Jesus.

As already mentioned, there is a huge spritual lesson for us as Christians when we read of the scenes and the events that took place at the last supper before Jesus was hung on the cross. Among others, the scene clearly tells us as Christians that only very very few people are prepared to listen to the 'heartbeat' of God and instead most of us are listening to the heartbeats of the world which cause us many confusion, pain, sorrow and above all, unsettling mind that bring chaos to our daily living. And of the 12 apostles, we also noted that Jesus has warned that one of them is going to betray Him, i.e. Judas Issacriot.

Frankly, I am completely amused by your posts:

a) I still don't think 'your' Buddhist scriptures have taught that homosexuality is not a moral issue (which in essence the same as "not immoral). Perhaps some Buddhists scholars may want to comment on ths. This is just your interpretation to justify your gay/homosexual-ecentric mindset.

b) And now you try to do damage control to hide your gay/homosexuality-centric mindset by claming homosexuality is an evil sin....remember what you say.....Buddhist scriptures say that homosexuality is not a moral issue...so tell us in clear term: Is homosexuality a sin or is it not....The word of God is very clear: It is a sin and anyone who commits this sin and is not repenting will be excluded from the Kingdom of God.

c) This is the first time that someone like you have been harping on the scene of the last supper just to justify your gay/homosexual-centric behaviour.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As already mentioned, there is a huge spritual lesson for us as Christians when we read of the scenes and the events that took place at the last supper before Jesus was hung on the cross. Among others, the scene clearly tells us as Christians that only very very few people are prepared to listen to the 'heartbeat' of God

Hey LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, for your information, I am not a Christian, much less a fundamentalist Christian like you are. As such, I interpret that act between Jesus and John as a homosexual act. There is no 'heartbeat' to listen to. This is what a secular person outside of Christianity would interpret it to be.

Homosexuality isn't an evil sin. It is only an evil sin because you imagine it to be. One's choice of sexuality doesn't hurt anybody.

The evil sins are hypocrisy and lying, which you are most adept at. These two evil sins are capable of hurting people.

Open your eyes. Sins aren't dictated by a God. Sins are made of your heart, and you have a black heart. Your condoning of murder, rape, slavery etc. in the Bible as pointed out by drifteri confirms that.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
c) This is the first time that someone like you have been harping on the scene of the last supper just to justify your gay/homosexual-centric behaviour.

Psalm23

Old fool,
It is not just the last supper scence, the gospel of John has similar description. In ancient time, I don't think doctor will lean on patient's chest to check heartbeat. You are notorious for changing the meaning of bible scriptures to make it sound good.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
As already mentioned, there is a huge spritual lesson for us as Christians when we read of the scenes and the events that took place at the last supper before Jesus was hung on the cross. Among others, the scene clearly tells us as Christians that only very very few people are prepared to listen to the 'heartbeat' of God and instead most of us are listening to the heartbeats of the world which cause us many confusion, pain, sorrow and above all, unsettling mind that bring chaos to our daily living. And of the 12 apostles, we also noted that Jesus has warned that one of them is going to betray Him, i.e. Judas Issacriot.

Psalm23

By your logic, for kryonlight not to be affect by the heartbeats of the world he would better lean on your breasts to listen to the heartbeat of your israelite god ...whahahahahaha....

Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23: How you come out with the less than 5%....I don't think anyone know the percentage...but the danger is when people like you started to spread the evil gospel like "your sex organ is yours, and it's none of God's business; Buddhist scriptures tell you that homosexuality is not a moral issue; translating everything and anything into homosexulity....than overtime the percentage will increase. As mentioned, even secular governments acknowledge that if homosexual became widespread, the collapse of society and value family is imment. Sadly, many developed nations and largely to ensure the government of the day is politically-correct so that they can be re-elected again, these nations simply give up and legalising same-sex marriage which is in essence allowing homosexuality to thrive. When this become a problem in the society at large, everyone has the right to voice their concern....just like you feel there is nothing wrong in homosexuality - you too are exercising your voice and spread this evil gospel of homosexuality.

Old fart dog,
Homos and lesbians exist long before your Jesus came and will continue to be around.

Clearly, by your posts the only moral value of the bible is on homosexual... rape, incest, sex slavery are morally right and encourage by your super holy books :wink:

Homosexual only form a small portion of society at any point in human history, if you are concerned about 'the collapse of society and value family', I believe it is incest which is approved by the Israelite God you worship better than your own father mother...and this evil gospel of incest becomes widespread, human society will be doomed in a few generation time. Fortunately, most people are not fundamentalist christains and most people do not worship your israelite God.

At worst, homos are harming themselves...but the values of human slavery, sex slavery, incest, baby murder, rape and virgins acquiring preach by your holy bible are going to cause much greater harms....

Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is the worst sin: bible disapproved homosexual or bible approved incest?

Israelite God Approves of Incest

"Afterward Lot left Zoar because he was afraid of the people there, and he went to live in a cave in the mountains with his two daughters. One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let's get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father." So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, "I slept with our father last night. Let's get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved." So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again."

"So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. When the older daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Moab. He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Moabites. When the younger daughter gave birth to a son, she named him Ben-ammi. He became the ancestor of the nation now known as the Ammonites." (Genesis 19:30-38 NLT)

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, for your information, I am not a Christian,......
[Psalm23: You don't need to tell us! We all know that!]

Homosexuality isn't an evil sin. It is only an evil sin....[Psalm23: What more can we say about you! 100% Gay/Homo-centric man! Even secular laws in many nations have made homosexual a crime so how could this not be a sin when secular governments recognised that such practices carried imprisonment!]..... because you imagine it to be. One's choice of sexuality doesn't hurt anybody.....[Psalm23: Your imagination really has run wild to the point of disbelief. Have you not heard of the saying....one rotten apple can spoil a whole basket of apples...just sorry...not one...you need at least two to commit this sin....and if left uncheck or if government and society a large condon the practices and people like you say it's ok...than when this has become a society normal and become widespread or become the way of life, the society and family value is going to collapse......and more importantly from the scripture perspective...such practices will bring diseaster to a nation.....that's why at least our government...for now....is wise enough not to decriminalise homosexuality and still make homosexuality a crime under our Penal Code].

The evil sins are hypocrisy and lying, which you are most adept at. These two evil sins are capable of hurting people......Psalm23: Yes....truth hurt and it can hurt very deeply....that's why many people don't want to hurt others and make compromises especially to God's true teachin; and that's why church now are preacching compromising messages just to please members and to attract more membership...It has come to the point, esp in the western world that churches are not mere social institutions rather than divine institution where Christians are told in no compromise manner that unless we obey the word of God, the Bible, we cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.]

Open your eyes...[Psalm23: I am...are you?] Sins aren't dictated by a God. Sins are made of your heart.....[Psalm23: You are absolutely right! God does not create sin....you have scored 100% for this sharing.....it's the human heart and in Genesis we are told that man's heart is thinking evil continously....mine no exception and yours too]... and you have a black heart....{Psalm23: Oh...yes....I do...I think this is countless times I am telling readers hre....If there are different intensities of 'blackness", mine is at the highest level.....Really, nothing good in me....that's why I have to have Jesus as my Saviour. And....how about the colour of your heart....black, blue, yellow, pink?] Your condoning of murder, rape, slavery etc.....[Psalm23: Did I?] in the Bible as pointed out by drifteri confirms that......[Psalm23: In scriptural sense...... we are all murderous, covetous........because when we hate someone like what I have done and perhaps still doing, or when we envied at other people's possessions and in our heart we wish that those possessions be ours, we are committing the sin of covetousness.......Are you also doing this....only people with thick skin will not admit it.....I believe you are not that thick skin....]

Special reply (in bold) to Kryonlight and his dear friend, drifteri.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even secular laws in many nations have made homosexual a crime so how could this not be a sin when secular governments recognised that such practices carried imprisonment!

Are you still living in the medieval ages? Do I even need to spoon feed you?

LGBT rights by country or territory

Homosexuality (male-male sex) is legal in majority of the planet's countries. The only countries where homosexuality is illegal are those backward African, Middle East and Muslim countries.

Even in Singapore, lesbianism (female-female sex) is legal. Oh my gosh!

In case you are still in comatose:

In 2011, the United Nations Human Rights Council passed its first resolution recognizing LGBT rights, which was followed up with a report from the UN Human Rights Commission documenting violations of the rights of LGBT people, including hate crime, criminalization of homosexuality, and discrimination. Following up on the report, the UN Human Rights Commission urged all countries which had not yet done so to enact laws protecting basic LGBT rights.

It seems that Satan is going to conquer the planet anytime now. Satan is controlling the United Nations. You better pray to your gay Lord Jesus Christ to have you raptured as soon as possible or your asshole will get sodomized pretty soon. So pray hard! LOL!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psalm23: In scriptural sense...... we are all murderous

That's only true for you. You crave for the blood of Jesus Christ. That makes you a murderer.

I would rather pay for my own sins with my own blood than have Jesus Christ shed his blood for me. I am not a murderer like you are.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why church now are preacching compromising messages just to please members and to attract more membership

That's the reality of life. No members means no business. Do you expect your homosexual God to drop manna from heaven to feed your pastors?

Maybe you should rest your head on your pastors' breasts to listen for your homosexual God's heartbeat if he's going to drop manna anytime now.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Your silence is deafening.

Silence.....more than that....I am quite speechless by your message on homosexuality.....a homo-centric people like you will translated anything and everything into homosexuality.....simply speechless!

You may not admit it, but your relentless defence and proponent of homosexuality speaks volume about you, and that's why my silence is deafening you.

Let me reinstate my message, if you will....I am a 'hater' of homosexual because sadly many have become one due to ignorant or lack of knowledge. Testimonies after testimonies even by secular ex-homosexuals (both gays and lebsians) have vouched that participating in this sinful activies (sinful even by worldly standard of living) causes many heartaches. Go to google and search for this and you can hear the testimonies. For one thing we can be very sure, 100%....there is virtually very few (if any) testimonies to testify otherwise, that is homosexual people are really happy about their lifestyle in a long run. The problem today....again in secular term...is that people are trying to fight for all kinds of rights. In the early days, women were fighting for woman's right, popularly known as the Woman's Lib movement. Yes...there was a cause for this because women were (and many still are especially women in the underdeveloped, third world countries) badly and unequally treated - some by employers, some by family members including their husbands and many of these women were suffering in silence. Thankfully, there are great 'heroines' who stood up and fight for theimselves and remove inequality.

But today, we have the Homo-Lib, people like you and start to fight for the rights. Answer one question yourself sincerely and honestly: If you are given a choice, would you want to be raised by a family with a male father and a female mother or do you prefer to be raised by a family of father and mother are both male (or both female)? Answer this question sincerely and honestly? From day one you know how to speak, you are going to be very confused who is mummy and who is daddy if you are raised by family of parents who are of the same-sex, and worst these children donot have the right to choose. Once you this question is being personalized into your own life, (hopefully) you will than able to answer the question more truthfully. So, be truthful to the answer.

People who believe in same-sex marraige, can believe whatever they like but to fight for their rights to be wanted to be 'recognised' same-sex marriage is a public concern and everyone - for example people like you who are homo-centric on the one hand, and on the other hand for people who are seriously against legalising such marriage which will make this as our established instituion of marriage, they have the right to fair say and fair view. In the process, we can have a good 'fair say or fair view' unless we can draw from some authority, whether such authorities are from religious sources, cultural source or traditions. For Christians like myself, we are having our fair say and fair view and we derive the source from what the word of God, the Holy Bible has to say (i.e. homosexuality is an evil sin), just like you are giving your fair say and fair view of what your Buddhist scripture has said i.e. homosexuality is not a moral issue (and impliedly not a sin). Furthermore, we can draw from secular sources - medical and social work experts have confirmed that over long-term, living an alternate lifestyle of homosexuality can do more harm than good not just to themselves, but to the families and to the society. There is not a single research to indicate otherwise.

Even though I am quite speechless giving what you are sharing and spreading the message of homosexuality, especially your message in the Buddhist scriptures, I have a bad news for you: I still want to reserve my right of voice because it is our duty-bound to speak up when we are confronted with issues that affect our society.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still want to reserve my right of voice because it is our duty-bound to speak up when we are confronted with issues that affect our society.

Your silence is even more deafening now with this post.

And so according to you, rape, incest, murder etc. ARE NOT issues that affect our society and that's why you remain silent when we confront you with instances of your God-approved rape, incest, murder etc. in your Holy Bible.

Aren't you a goondu? LOL! We are still back to square one with your non-reply, except that you had thrown your own smelly shit on your own ugly face.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are given a choice, would you want to be raised by a family with a male father and a female mother or do you prefer to be raised by a family of father and mother are both male (or both female)?

This is not my criteria of choosing a family if given a choice.

Regardless of the sexes of my parents, if my parents treat me well and dotes on me and gives me a good education, I will be grateful to them.

But of course, the society that I am born into must be fair and not discriminate me based on the sexuality of my parents. This kind of society is impossible with bigots like you around, which is why I think you should be raptured away from this planet as soon as possible.