• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are just guessing!

Since you are guessing....I am telling you, it's wong
I am telling everyone you wrong or the sun could set in the east.

Just because you believe in the teaching of a foreign fairy-tale, baby bashing, human slavery, sex slavery and incest are non moral issues but homosexual is. It show to us how delusional and sadist you beliefs are. Period.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 Corinthians 7 is about the teaching on marriage and how married people should conduct themselves. In particular, let me quote the first nine verses and if, and only if married couples conduct themselves the way these scriptures mentioned, we can be very sure the all marital and family problems will simply disappear and divorce rate will be at zero.

1 Corinthinians 7;

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
Psalm23

In the conservative sense, touch a woman means having sex with her. I doubt you practice the teaching of your beloved Paul on marriage yet you are working hard to get non believers to follow
It shows again and again how delusional and hyprocrite your beliefs are.

How marriage life can thrive when husband is encouraged not to touch wife? This crazy old fart tells us how?

Contrary to what you are fooling people here, provide evidence on your claims about marriage problems and divorce rate? You are a very deceptive old running dog..

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called an educated guess.

a) Jesus is unmarried. Never had a girlfriend. Psalm23: Jesus is the Son of God, and He came here for a special purpose - i.e. to redeem human from the wrath of God. He wasn't here to chase after girls, so it's obvious He never had a girl friend.
b) Loves John in a special way. John loves to lean on Jesus's bosom. Jesus didn't reject. Close intimacy between males. Psalm23: Yes...God has special liking for selected few, just like God specially picked Moses, Joshua, Abraham (and several others) because God knew these people would obey Him and prepared to carry out and complete the mission that God had given them. Besides, John, the other apostles were too specially loved by Jesus and they proved Jesus was right. Except Apostle John, all the other apostles were killed for their faith and stayed faithful to Jesus).
c) Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. Psalm23: So, what's your point here? This also happened to many fallen men and women. They have trusted friends or relatives who may or may not of the same gender and have made a dying appeal to their friends or relatives to look after their parents and sometime their young chidren. I have known of an actual story of a woman who was from a fairly rich family and was facing death. Because the woman's family was wealthy, they could hired a maid to look after her children who were very young at the time the woman was on her deathbed. Before the woman died, her wish was for the maid to marry her husband so that she could take care of the children who would then be her step-children. Indeed, the maid did as what was requested and married the woman's husband. This maid was very gracious. She treated the step-children like her own very well, and later she had too three other children. In fact, one of maid's grandsons now is a famous surgeon. My point is: Just because the woman made request to the maid to take of her children would make here a lasbian? Readers must be laughing at your reasoning!

By modern standards, Jesus can be interpreted to be a gay, even by school kids. (Psalm23: Sorry....only people like you interpret this ridiculous way).

By your reasoning above, many people can be considered gay!

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't here to chase after girls, so it's obvious He never had a girl friend.

It's also obvious that Jesus never had a single hard-on all his life. And he calls himself "manifested in the flesh". What a hypocrite!

God has special liking for selected few, just like God specially picked Moses

Who knows? Maybe your God had sex with Moses at the top of the mountain. LOL! Yeah, special liking for selected few. So kinky!

Just because the woman made request to the maid to take of her children would make here a lesbian?

What kind of desperate husband is this to even want to marry the maid? More likely, the maid and the husband already commit adultery behind that silly woman's back when she was alive. Your story is totally irrelevant to your argument.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called an educated guess.

a) Jesus is unmarried. Never had a girlfriend.
b) Loves John in a special way. John loves to lean on Jesus's bosom. Jesus didn't reject. Close intimacy between males.
c) Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son.

By modern standards, Jesus can be interpreted to be a gay, even by school kids.

If by your reasoning that because of a) to c) that you have mentioned, and to can come to a conclusion (or an educated guess) that Jesus is a gay, than isn't it very reasonable to assume that you too are gay when you have stated:

a) Your are sexual-neutral
b) Buddhist scriptures tells homosexuality is not a moral issue (and you are in full agreement to this)
c) Your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like and that's none of other's business.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Who knows? Maybe your God had sex with Moses at the top of the mountain. LOL! Yeah, special liking for selected few. So kinky!......

Are you suffering from some kind of homosexuality obession? What homosexultiy got to do with the Bible story of Moses encountered God in the burning bush. Sadly (and really sadly this time, I meant) everything that falls into your hand can be translated into homosexuality. I am not surprised with this evil obession of yours afterall you agree to the teaching in the Buddhist scriputures that homosexuality is not a moral issue. (Frankly, up to now I am not convinced that this is what actually taught in Buddhism even though I am not a Buddhist....perhaps some Buddhist believers want to comment on this: that is Buddhist scriptures teaches that homosexuality is not a moral issue).

Who is so kinky.....Readers can decide...they are not fools.....

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a) Your are sexual-neutral
b) Buddhist scriptures tells homosexuality is not a moral issue (and you are in full agreement to this)
c) Your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like and that's none of other's business.

Lowlife Scumbag Psalm23, let me correct you.

a) I am neutral-sexual. I don't color people just because they are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transexual. They are all equal. See post #680.

b) The Theravada Pali Canon does not single out homosexuality as a moral issue. Don't ask me about the Mahayana scriptures.

c) My sex organ is mine and I can do anything I like with it and that's none of your God's business.

Sometimes, I really think you are Satan in disguise. You are like a slippery snake. Misquote me here and there to make yourself look good.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What homosexultiy got to do with the Bible story of Moses encountered God in the burning bush. Sadly (and really sadly this time, I meant) everything that falls into your hand can be translated into homosexuality.

I am also interested in male-female adultery. Did that husband and that maid have sex behind that wife's back while she was still alive?

Quote one part and ignore the other part of my reply. That's a nice trick by our resident snake Psalm23. Do you pray to Satan everyday? It seems you do!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2012/apr/20/was-jesus-gay-probably

Was Jesus gay? Probably

That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast.

In modern context which is much more open, you don't see this in a bosom friendship or master discipline relationship. Probably, psalm23 aka psalm1379 have a lot of admirers resting head on his breast:wink: That make psalm1379 very happy...whahahha.

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm1379 said:
Psalm23: Yes...God has special liking for selected few, just like God specially picked Moses, Joshua, Abraham (and several others) because God knew these people would obey Him and prepared to carry out and complete the mission that God had given them.

The old fuck dog,

Thank you for telling us the truth those people that were selected not because they were people of great virtue and character but because they are obedient:wink: Like that, my dog also meets the criteria.

I know you are so happy because...
"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus Christ the Homosexual.

<iframe src="http://mindprod.com/religion/wasjesusgay.html" style="width: 100%; height: 500px"></iframe>

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Man Jesus Loved.

http://www.amazon.com/man-jesus-loved-Theodore-Jennings/dp/082981535X

Book Description

Publication Date: June 24, 2009 | ISBN-10: 082981535X | ISBN-13: 978-0829815351

Homosexuality has been at the forefront of debate in the church for the last quarter century, with biblical interpretation at its heart. In the Man Jesus Loved, Jennings proposes a gay affirmative reading of the Bible in the hope of respecting the integrity of these texts and making them more clear as well as more persuasive. This reading suggests that the exclusion of persons on the basis of their sexual orientation or same-sex practices fundamentally distorts the Bible generally and the traditions concerning Jesus in particular.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay Jesus Will Survive. Watch the video. It's funny.

<iframe src="http://www.bilerico.com/2009/06/was_jesus_gay.php" style="width: 99%; height: 500px"></iframe>

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

John 13:25 tells of John lying with his head on Jesus’s breast. Straight men don’t do that, at least not in our culture

Even in sinkieland, you don't see straight men do that in the street. Only psalm23 aka psalm1379 and his delusional cronies:wink:

psalm23 is a very happy hyprocrite dog because..."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by kryonlight

John 13:25 tells of John lying with his head on Jesus’s breast. Straight men don’t do that, at least not in our culture

Lowlife Scumbag Psalm23, let me correct you.

a) I am neutral-sexual. I don't color people just because they are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transexual. They are all equal. See post #680.

b) The Theravada Pali Canon does not single out homosexuality as a moral issue. Don't ask me about the Mahayana scriptures.

c) My sex organ is mine and I can do anything I like with it and that's none of your God's business.

Sometimes, I really think you are Satan in disguise. You are like a slippery snake. Misquote me here and there to make yourself look good.

Straight men wouldn't be lying their heads onto the breast of their male friends...if they do...likely they are gay. And Kryonlight, that's was your conclusion?

My conclusion is someone likely to be a gay if he made the following statements:

a) I am neutral-sexual. I don't color people just because they are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transexual. They are all equal..

Wouldn't it be more reasonable to pre-suppose that anyone who make the above statements is likely to be a gay? Maybe this question should be answered by your now-friend Kryonlight.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe this question should be answered by your now-friend Kryonlight.

LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, you must be feeling very cornered! LOL! Me and drifter or for that matter drifteri have never been friends. We have never colluded privately to condemn you as a lowlife scumbag. Everything is spontaneous reaction.