• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your abusive psychopathic God sure enjoys watching gay animals fuck. He made so many of them gay. Don't say I never educate you on your God's perverse hobby.

[video=youtube;IE0e0hCb7ME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE0e0hCb7ME[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2012/apr/20/was-jesus-gay-probably

Was Jesus gay? Probably

I preached on Good Friday that Jesus's intimacy with John suggested he was gay as I felt deeply it had to be addressed

Preaching on Good Friday on the last words of Jesus as he was being executed makes great spiritual demands on the preacher. The Jesuits began this tradition. Many Anglican churches adopted it. Faced with this privilege in New Zealand's capital city, Wellington, my second home, I was painfully aware of the context, a church deeply divided worldwide over issues of gender and sexuality. Suffering was my theme. I felt I could not escape the suffering of gay and lesbian people at the hands of the church, over many centuries.

Was that divisive issue a subject for Good Friday? For the first time in my ministry I felt it had to be. Those last words of Jesus would not let me escape. "When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

Jesus was a Hebrew rabbi. Unusually, he was unmarried. The idea that he had a romantic relationship with Mary Magdalene is the stuff of fiction, based on no biblical evidence. The evidence, on the other hand, that he may have been what we today call gay is very strong. But even gay rights campaigners in the church have been reluctant to suggest it. A significant exception was Hugh Montefiore, bishop of Birmingham and a convert from a prominent Jewish family. He dared to suggest that possibility and was met with disdain, as though he were simply out to shock.

After much reflection and with certainly no wish to shock, I felt I was left with no option but to suggest, for the first time in half a century of my Anglican priesthood, that Jesus may well have been homosexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.

Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today. Although there is no rabbinic tradition of celibacy, Jesus could well have chosen to refrain from sexual activity, whether he was gay or not. Many Christians will wish to assume it, but I see no theological need to. The physical expression of faithful love is godly. To suggest otherwise is to buy into a kind of puritanism that has long tainted the churches.

All that, I felt deeply, had to be addressed on Good Friday. I saw it as an act of penitence for the suffering and persecution of homosexual people that still persists in many parts of the church. Few readers of this column are likely to be outraged any more than the liberal congregation to whom I was preaching, yet I am only too aware how hurtful these reflections will be to most theologically conservative or simply traditional Christians. The essential question for me is: what does love demand? For my critics it is more often: what does scripture say? In this case, both point in the same direction.

Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial. What matters in this context is that there are many gay and lesbian followers of Jesus – ordained and lay – who, despite the church, remarkably and humbly remain its faithful members. Would the Christian churches in their many guises more openly accept, embrace and love them, there would be many more disciples.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your abusive psychopathic God sure enjoys watching gay animals fuck. He made so many of them gay. Don't say I never educate you on your God's perverse hobby.

There you go!

Where so unsettled on this?

Sadly (and I know you don't like this word), many so-called priests, church leaders, etc have chosen the path to ignore the warnings that homosexuals who will be excluded from the Kingdom of God and embarked on this sinful activity. We going to see more of these both inside the church and outside the church because this is one of the events that is going to take place before the second coming of our Lord Jesus. Many times in the Bible, we are told that Jesus will come when we see these events during Noah's time and during Lot's time in Sodom and Gomorrah. We see now country after country are legalizing gay marriage and the governments around the world are trying to right the wrong by changing the legislattion. These governments thought they could right the wrong using legislations but history has proved that this to be completely false and dangerous.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We going to see more of these both inside the church and outside the church because this is one of the events that is going to take place before the second coming of our Lord Jesus.

Still not convinced that your Lord Jesus is gay? Your whole fucking church is founded by gays.

http://voices.yahoo.com/was-apostle-paul-gay-1552011.html

Was the Apostle Paul Gay?

Suggest that Paul was a gay man, and often the response will range from pure dismissal to outright anger. The idea that a writer of the Scriptures, which are considered to be the direct Word of God in much of Christianity, could be gay is startling to say the least. But such a suggestion obviously requires a great amount of evidence. After all, a basic understanding of the Scriptures would be challenged by such an assertion. So it is to the evidence that we now turn...

Paul was a dramatic man, deeply convicted and emotional. In fact, his overly emotional nature should elicit immediate pause as he lived in a society that did not look kindly upon such emotional display. But this in and of itself could simply be a unique trait possessed by Paul, not necessarily representative of his orientation. However, his stark emotionality leaves him more vulnerable to the probing of a textual critic, making our exploration a bit simpler.

Let us start by turning to the pinnacle of the Pauline corpus, his "last will and testament" so-to-speak. This work would be the letter to the Romans, Paul's last before his (presumable) execution. In this letter, he gives us a slight clue to the battle going on within him. Allow me to quote an English translation of his words: "...I see a different law in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin which is in my members" (Romans 7:23 NASB).

As the much-respected retired Episcopalian Bishop John Shelby Spong delicately pointed out, this passage reveals more than we might first notice upon a cursory reading. Paul speaks in the larger context of this chapter about a constant war. He claims sin dwells in his "members," or his bodily parts. However, he attempts to control these members with the "law of his mind" that seems to be often failing him. Many would claim this to be merely a passage referring to the human struggle with sin, but bringing in other elements of the Pauline Corpus, this interpretation becomes a bit lacking.

By looking at an earlier work attributed to Paul, the second letter to the Corinthians, we see yet another clue in this intriguing puzzle. Paul says that, "there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me" (2 Corinthians 12:7 NASB). It has been suggested that this was either epilepsy or a problem regarding eyesight, although, such an ailment would hardly represent a messenger of Satan as these ailments do not act as agents of temptation. But, I will not thoroughly dismiss these interpretations as epilepsy does appear to be often mistaken for demonic possession in the era of Paul's writing. However, once again, it becomes necessary to put this passage in a larger context.

In the opening chapter of Romans, Paul describes those he sees as the enemies of God as being confused sexually as a punishment for their sins. In his letter, he says that "God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error" (Romans 1:26-27 NASB).

This seems a bit odd as Jesus is not seen as discussing sexual orientation, a subject one would believe he would preach during his discussions regarding sexual indiscretion, assuming that he considered the actions or state of gay individuals as being sinful. It is important to remember that Paul views himself as a representative of Jesus, so this contrast should cause a pause in the reader. This is not the only time Paul is seen displaying tendencies that can only be described as homophobic. He makes what appear to be negative statements toward gay individuals in his first letter to the Corinthians. It is, however, worth noting that the concept of sexual orientation had not yet developed, so such verses refer to lust and sex as standalone sins, not in any way connected with a concept of sexual orientation. Keep this in mind as we continue to examine the issues at hand.

Aside from the homophobia displayed in the Pauline corpus, another often-overlooked trend becomes noticeable upon careful reading. Paul seems to take a negative view of women and marriage. He writes to his male readers, "it is good for a man not to touch a woman" (1 Corinthians 7:1 NASB). Paul was not married as he directly states when he gives these instructions to the unmarried and widows: "But I say to the unmarried and to widows that it is good for them if they remain even as I" (1 Corinthians 1:8 NASB). Marriage is seen by Paul as a last resort for weak individuals in the next passage, "But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion" (1 Corinthians 1:9 NASB).

One is probably now wondering why Paul would feel the need to create such a defensive web of misogyny and anti-marriage bias if Jesus did not seem to have an issue with gay individuals. Often forgotten is the fact that Paul was an educated Jewish man, and to commit sexual actions outside of traditional heterosexual married relationships was against Jewish law. So while Paul is responsible for the propagation of Christianity, he was writing with the perspective of a convert who was previously an extremely dedicated and educated traditional Jew. To indulge his passions, were he gay, would have been a grave sin.

Now that we have considered this array of clues from Paul's writings, it becomes important to finish addressing the passage with which we began our study. We return to the "war" in Paul's "members." This war in his members may have even been connected to the "thorn in his flesh" that served as a "messenger of Satan." Whether or not these concepts are connected, the question still remains... What part of the body will not obey the "law of the mind"? Without being crude, the answer is a somewhat obvious one when considering the anatomy of a male. Arms, legs, and the like can be controlled by the mind. But, there remains a member that often is not so easily controlled by the mind. It is to this member that I believe Paul was referring. And considering the other segments we have examined, I also believe that Paul was in fact a repressed gay individual. While this cannot be proven, it does seem one of the few answers that properly fits the questions raised by the evidence. If Paul was a gay man, a drastic rereading of Scripture would be demanded in light of such a discovery.

(I wish to thank John Shelby Spong for first bringing this idea to my attention in a compelling and challenging way.)

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahahaha, this is very funny and a good representation of how that old fart gay dog is like:wink: I would say he is worst that beasts.

Psalm23 is his false skin, his real inner skin is Psalm1379.

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
many clues from the NT pinpointed to paul being a gayko....

I Corinthians 7 Paul said: It is a good thing for a man not to touch a woman. Let those having wives act as not having
them...

Many clues from psalm137 posts show is a sicko old running gay dog...
"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be too deep for a retard like you to comprehend! Welcome back, Mad Scientist.

Yap, simply stupid in my humble opinion to waste time on stupid idea call belief, and try to kill each other based on it, or just because others do not agree with u.

can never understand stupid people

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, Lowlife ScumBag Psalm23. Why have you gone all quiet? Feeling hurt because you just found out your beloved Apostle Paul is actually a repressed gay?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yap, simply stupid in my humble opinion to waste time on stupid idea call belief, and try to kill each other based on it, or just because others do not agree with u.

Finally! Words of wisdom from our mad scientist. Do you believe in the freedom of individual sexuality? What do you believe is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally! Words of wisdom from our mad scientist. Do you believe in the freedom of individual sexuality? What do you believe is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution?

brainless fuck indeed. all these are personal choices which made your questions totally invalid and silly.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are just guessing!

Since you are guessing....I am telling you, it's wrong!

Jesus is the Son of God, the only begotten Son of God, the Father.

Just because you believe in the teaching of Buddhism that homosexuality is not a moral issue (which I don't believe this is taught in the Buddhist scriptures even though I am not a Buddhist...and frankly I am also guessing), you want to impose this same evil sexual-orientaiton of homosexuality on other religion.

Psalm23

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
many clues from the NT pinpointed to paul being a gayko....

I Corinthians 7 Paul said: It is a good thing for a man not to touch a woman. Let those having wives act as not having
them...

Many clues from psalm137 posts show is a sicko old running gay dog...

You trying to distort the Holy Scriptures......a word of warning....in the Book of Revelation, God makes it very clear that anyone who add even a tiny bit to the Holy Scriptures, God will add to him the plagues, and if anyone who has taken or altered the word of His Holy Scripture, God will take his life.

1 Corinthians 7 is about the teaching on marriage and how married people should conduct themselves. In particular, let me quote the first nine verses and if, and only if married couples conduct themselves the way these scriptures mentioned, we can be very sure the all marital and family problems will simply disappear and divorce rate will be at zero.

1 Corinthinians 7;

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these are personal choices which made your questions totally invalid and silly.

If you don't have the intellect to answer my questions, just say so lah! Don't make yourself silly. What is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution? A simple question also cannot answer. And still want to be a mad scientist. Why don't you go and eat shit and die?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you are guessing....I am telling you, it's wrong!

It's called an educated guess.

a) Jesus is unmarried. Never had a girlfriend.
b) Loves John in a special way. John loves to lean on Jesus's bosom. Jesus didn't reject. Close intimacy between males.
c) Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son.

By modern standards, Jesus can be interpreted to be a gay, even by school kids.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7 For I would that all men were even as I myself.
8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

Exhort others to remain single just because he himself is a sexually repressed gay. What an evil man!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't have the intellect to answer my questions, just say so lah! Don't make yourself silly. What is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution? A simple question also cannot answer. And still want to be a mad scientist. Why don't you go and eat shit and die?

you are simply too stupid to understand how illogical and nonsensical your questions are. how about you try study harder for your A level, retake it, maybe this time you can enter university and stop hiding and seek solace in religion bullshit?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are simply too stupid to understand how illogical and nonsensical your questions are.

Another motherhood statement from you. Is that all you are capable of? A simple question also cannot answer. How to be a mad scientist?

What is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution? I am questioning you for the third time.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another motherhood statement from you. Is that all you are capable of? A simple question also cannot answer. How to be a mad scientist?

What is the purpose of homosexuality in evolution? I am questioning you for the third time.

i too is saying for the 3rd time, this is a stupid question. too dumb to understand?