• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Mystery of The Kingdom of God

And thus they come into Bethany, and a certain, woman whose brother had died, was there. And coming she prostrated herself before Jesus and sayeth unto him, "Son of David have mercy on me". But the disciples rebuked her.

And Jesus, being angered, went off with her into the garden where the tomb was, and straightway a great cry was heard from the tomb.

And going near, Jesus rolled away the stone from the door of the tomb. And straightway, going in where the youth was, he stretched forth his hand and raised him, seizing his hand.

But the youth, looking upon him, loved him and began to beseech him that he might be with him. And going out of the tomb they came into the house of the youth, for he was rich.

And after six days, Jesus told him what to do and in the evening the youth comes to him, wearing a linen cloth over nakedness. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God. And thence arising, he returned to the other side of the Jordan.

~ suppressed part of the Gospel according to Mark

The extant text in the standard version of Mark narrating the arrest of Jesus, contains the curious verses (Mark 14:51-52):

And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body ; and the young men laid hold on him:

And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked.

~ Mark 14:51-52 which bears no relationship to the rest of the story unless something else is missing. If a modern man were caught in a park with a naked youth, he would have quite some explaining to do to the vice squad.

Jesus Christ must have fucked the daylight out of that naked youth's asshole.

Jesus: "Do you see this long and thick dick I have here? I am going to insert it into your asshole."
Youth: "It's too big."
Jesus: "Don't worry. You will feel very pleasurable in no time."
Youth: "Err... OK... Ouch!"
Jesus: "You feel shiok now, right? I tell you, this is the mystery of the Kingdom of God."

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus Christ must have fucked the daylight out of that naked youth's asshole.

In our modern age, Jesus Christ would have been hauled up in court and charged for statutory rape and given 24 strokes of the rotan. LOL!

As a wanton sexual abuser, he really deserved to be crucified. Who knows? Maybe the real reason why he was crucified was because he displayed his homosexual behavior publicly and caused the ire of the high priests.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psalm23 said:
Psalm23: Yes...God has special liking for selected few, just like God specially picked Moses, Joshua, Abraham (and several others) because God knew these people would obey Him and prepared to carry out and complete the mission that God had given them.

Old dog,
So all along you must be thinking that God has special liking for you :wink: What are the mission God have given them? Murder, incest or rape?

If God wants you who is a true christain to rape your own daughters, I have no question you will obey him. You will cite the good examples of rape and incest from the book of super high moral value to justify you act. Clearly , you are a lowlife scumbag and a potential daughter rapist. I belief you have no issue with that because you will also claim you are borned a sinner to justify your salvage act. But you have issue with homosexuality. Most people that claimed to be true christian are just as hyprocrite as you...

You are happy and readers know why..."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, you must be feeling very cornered! LOL! Me and drifter or for that matter drifteri have never been friends. We have never colluded privately to condemn you as a lowlife scumbag. Everything is spontaneous reaction.

That's not the discussion here whether drifteri is your friend or not.

The discussion here is that given your 'well-research' accounts of Jesus that John was lying on His breast...etc...etc (and you have come to a conclusion that Jesus was likely to be a gay) and your spontaneous account of yourself that you are sexual-neutral, Buddhist scriptures (your version of the Buddhist scriptures, rather) says that homosexuality is not moral issue, and that your sex organ is yours and you can do anything you like and is none of God''s (or yes, God) business, isn't it reasonable to presuppose that you are a gay?

Whether you are gay or not that's none of our business but the discussion here is to point out to the fact that homosexuality has very negative impact on society (although many cannot accept the fact that Bible really tells us that homosexuality is a sinner both in the Old and the New Testaments). There are many research studies done on this in the U.S. (partly because they have a bigger population sample size) but the negative implication on society of homosexuality is not going to be different whether it is in a big country like the U.S. or a smiall country like Singapore.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not the discussion here whether drifteri is your friend or not.

Dear LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, the discussion in this thread is whether your God Jesus is gay. All Biblical accounts suggest that we must presuppose your God Jesus Christ is a homosexual and a child rapist. Not doing so would be tantamount to insanity.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my gosh, even King David was gay. There are so many homosexuals in the Holy Bible.

Sorry, right-wingers, but King David was gay

It was years ago that I heard a particularly poignant segment of the Hebrew Scripture chanted in the synagogue—the story, in the Book of Samuel—of the powerful boyhood friendship between Jonathan and David. Jonathan was the emotional son of King Saul; David, the future king, was his companion and fast friend. Their bond, described without restraint in the Bible, was robust: Jonathan declares to David: “Tomorrow is the new moon, and you will be missed, because your seat will be empty.”

It’s hard to let pass the unfolding passionate relationship between these two young scriptural heroes. The romantic tension they shared was reinforced by the fierce and jealous hostility felt by King Saul against David; the paranoid monarch once even threw a spear at the lad. Jonathan so adored David that he eschewed his role as prince and gave his heart freely to his friend. His father’s disapproval did not repress his loyalty and devotion to his amour.

Granted, there are edicts in the earlier Book of Leviticus forbidding homosexual love; this is what makes the Jonathan-David affair so remarkable. Here is an intense saga of love, rivalry, and Oedipal complexes all being driven by the force of homosexual tenderness. There are deep implications of Jonathan feeling “empty” when David’s chair was vacant.

The Bible does not exactly mince words about the whole thing. In First Samuel, Chapter 20, it describes an outdoor rendezvous between the two boys: “David arose out of the place…and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed three times; and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded.”

Until David “exceeded?” This is interpreted by some biblical critics as an explanation of David’s expressive weeping—that is, he ran out of tears. However, the literal translation of the Hebrew is, unequivocally, “until David enlarged.” One can have no illusions what the Bible is describing in this particular instance.

David went on to an illustrious career as king, psalmist, and empire builder. Christians and Jews alike ascribe messianic aspects to his life and person. He certainly came to love many women as a grown man, but the Bible is broad enough to include his youthful gay dalliance within his biography. Does this mean that the Bible specifically endorses homosexuality? I think that what it means is that Scripture recognizes many attitudes and that this story should teach us not to be homophobic.

Jonathan’s rather sad life ended early and violently—on the battlefield. It was the lyrical and heartbroken David who wrote the eulogy, adding the following stanza for his fallen lover:

O, Jonathan, slain upon the high places,

I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan;

Very pleasant hast thou been unto me:

Thy love to me was wonderful,

Passing the love of women.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear LowLife ScumBag Psalm23, the discussion in this thread is whether your God Jesus is gay. All Biblical accounts suggest that we must presuppose your God Jesus Christ is a homosexual and a child rapist. Not doing so would be tantamount to insanity.

Isn't it insane for people still do not presuppose that if a person who claims to have said that sex organ is my and he can do it any way he likes and that is none of God's business, the Buddhist scriptures teach that homosexuality is not a moral issue, a self-confessed sexual-neutral person and he is still not a gay?

Talking about logic; talking about educated guess....the above is a good example of what educated guess is all about. Any person of sound mind and with some level of education can made an educated guess that the author who made the above claims should be gay.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any person of sound mind and with some level of education can made an educated guess that the author who made the above claims should be gay.

You are really a low-life snake. Why should my gayness or non-gayness should be of any concern to you? Besides, you already stated in post #44 that whether I am gay or not it's none of your business. And so why are you back focusing on my gayness or non-gayness? I know the answer: that's because you are the world's most recalcitrant hypocrite. Say one thing and do the opposite thing. That's your forte.

Now, let's get back to the proper discussion. Any person who is intellectually honest must come to the presupposition that your God Jesus Christ is a homosexual. That is a fact. The question remains: Why are you even worshiping and praying to a potential homosexual? Are you a sexually repressed homosexual just like your favorite Apostle Paul? You have never defended the allegations of Apostle Paul being a sexually repressed homosexual so far. That is a tacit admission that you even agree that your favorite Apostle Paul is a gay.

There is no way you can defend your Holy Bible with personal attacks on me.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......Why should my gayness or non-gayness should be of any concern to you?.....whether I am gay or not it's none of your business....And so why are you back focusing on my gayness or non-gayness?..... I know the answer: that's because you are the world's most recalcitrant hypocrite. Say one thing and do the opposite thing. That's your forte..........

There is no way you can defend your Holy Bible with personal attacks on me.

You are right on several points and wrong on some too:

(a) Your gayness should be none of my business.........that's right........I did what I did just to retailate your mischieve and misconclusion of the Bible teaching.

(b) Yes....told you severl times....we are all hypocrites....ok...you may be exception....I really don't know....if you say so, so be it.....

(c) "There is no way I can defend my Holy Bible with my personal attacks on you".....no....absolutely not true...we can defend...The Holy Bible has withstood the test of time and it is still the best sellers year after year....the reason I did what i did is just to show how stupid your logic can be....I am using your very logic that you come to the conclusion about King David, Paul, etc to conclude that you are a homosexual based on your claims (which I am not going to repeat this time). If you think this is personal, this is stupid, your very logic is not going to be any different! Thus, you have disputed my conclusion and claimed that you are not a gay and so by the same logic, your conclusion on the Biblical account is equally questionable....in fact very questionable and there is no iota of evidence these people with of your same kind...a homosexual (and again I am basing my conclusion based on your famous (or rather infamous) claims that you are.........I am hope you still remember what you have told the readers here....(a) Buddhist scripture says.....(b) your sex organ is.....(c) you are a sexual.....)

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(a) Buddhist scripture says.....(b) your sex organ is.....(c) you are a sexual.....)

Your logic is even more appalling. If my Buddhist scriptures never single out homosexuality as a moral issue, I must be gay. When don't you say I am a transexual or an eunuch? It also isn't a moral issue.

What I do with my sex organ is none of your God's business. Your God doesn't come into the equation. And that doesn't mean I am going to insert my dick into an asshole filled with feces. You don't have a brain, is it?

Not being prejudiced about other people's sexual choices means that I must be gay. So everyone must be like you going around condemning gays so as not to be classified as a gay? What logic is this?

On the contrary, your God Jesus Christ is obviously a gay and YOU ARE WORSHIPING A HOMOSEXUAL. This is a fact that you can't deny, lowlife scumbag!

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
JESUS WAS GAY, ACCORDING TO MARK
JK & Professor Morton Smith

Professor Morton Smith had never married and had no kids....neither anyone seemed to have known he got any girl friend before.....

You seem to put heavy weigh on these factors in deciding whether a person is a gay or not....so Kryonlight, based on your conclusion you think Prof. Morton Smith was one of your kind....a gay?

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Professor Morton Smith had never married and had no kids....neither anyone seemed to have known he got any girl friend before.....

You seem to put heavy weigh on these factors in deciding whether a person is a gay or not....so Kryonlight, based on your conclusion you think Prof. Morton Smith was one of your kind....a gay?

Prof. Morton Smith could be in the same category as your homosexual God Jesus Christ.

But I am not putting down my bet until a man rests his head on his chest in close intimacy, or a naked youth spends the night with him.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a low-life snake. Why should my gayness or non-gayness should be of any concern to you? Besides, you already stated in post #44 that whether I am gay or not it's none of your business. And so why are you back focusing on my gayness or non-gayness? I know the answer: that's because you are the world's most recalcitrant hypocrite. Say one thing and do the opposite thing. That's your forte.

This Old fart scumbag need to explain why homosexual is a BIG issue to him a true christain and many other so called true christains but Baby BASHING, incest, rape, murder and sex slavery are non or very small issues.

And he never says a single word on Psalms 137:9 NAB...

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about logic; talking about educated guess....the above is a good example of what educated guess is all about. Any person of sound mind and with some level of education can made an educated guess that the author who made the above claims should be gay.

Psalm23
Old fart moron,
You should explain why homosexual is a BIG issue to you and many so called true christains but BABY BASHING, incest, rape, murder and sex slavery are non or small issues.

You are happy and readers know it..."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prof. Morton Smith could be in the same category as your homosexual God Jesus Christ.

But I am not putting down my bet until a man rests his head on his chest in close intimacy, or a naked youth spends the night with him.

You have proved how shallow your assessment can be! Just because Prof. Morton Smith was not married, never had kids nor had known to have girl friends, you then conclude that he could be a homosexual. People remained single, chose not to have kids and had not had any girl friends do it for many reasons. It's really very appalling that you could come to this assessment that Prof. Smith could be one of your kind.

Thus by your logics, if someone (take you as an example) were to walk around telling people: I am a sexual-neutral; my sex organ is mine and I can do whatever I like and that's none of God's business; (afterall) Buddhist taught that homosexuality is not a moral issue - then by your standard of assessment, the person who made such claim MUST (rather than could) be a homosexual himself.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's really very appalling that you could come to this assessment that Prof. Smith could be one of your kind.

the person who made such claim MUST (rather than could) be a homosexual himself.

You obviously can't understand English. I said Smith COULD BE a homosexual just lilke your gay Lord Jesus Christ. I didn't say that he is a confirmed homosexual. Likewise, you can speculate about my homosexuality or non-homosexuality, but you can't confirm anything.

On the contrary, your gay Lord Jesus Christ is a confirmed homosexual. Why don't you embrace your gay partner in front of your family members letting him rest his head on your chest in close intimacy? What would your family members think of you? The answer is straight forward: You are a homosexual!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, you should explain why homosexual is not a BIG issue.

Psalm23

Old fart dog,
Don't snake my question. My question is why to a true christain like you Baby BASHING, incest, rape, murder and sex slavery are not moral issues but
in comparision homosexual is a BIG issue.

You are happy and readers know why..."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
(b) Yes....told you severl times....we are all hypocrites....ok...you may be exception....I really don't know....if you say so, so be it.....

Psalm23

Being a murderer, potential daughter rapist, sex slave master is a non moral issue to you, of course being named a hypocrite is nothing to you. It won't prickled you heart or conscience... You really worst than a beast...Lowlife hypocrite scumbag... highlife potential daughter rapist...

."Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB