• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2821994
On 9 April 2016, Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia cursed SGT Siti to "die a terrible death":
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

About a month later, you posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2441825

sammyboy.com/posts/2442294

And nearly a year later (early last year, 14 Feb 2017), you were still cursing "all the bullies who have insulted me for nothing to terrible death":
sammyboy.com/posts/2572110
On 9 April 2016, Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia cursed SGT Siti to "be strike by lightning":
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

Less than a month later, @ginfreely posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2435029
Why there is no lightning strike on such people who blatantly lied to slander others?
followed by at least four more times nearly a year later (early 2017, nearly two years ago):
sammyboy.com/posts/2573144
Shameful sinkies hope you get struck by lightning and I will be laughing then. ....

Ok I have said enough of what happened at spore flying college. Let the bullies broken records insults of me continue FOREVER - as approved by tyrant zhihau - until all bullies and tyrants get struck by lightning or fallen trees or cranes!
sammyboy.com/posts/2574249
I have never caused harm to others while others like you have harmed me tremendously. People who harmed others should be the ones worried about police and struck by lightning and real fiery death and be warned. Not me. I am waiting for karma to reach those evil bastards and bitches who have harmed me and enjoying bliss now. Heaven is watching. Just wait for your turn.
sammyboy.com/posts/2595472
A FCM snake like you with venom should be killed by lightning and no one will miss your shit and lies.
sammyboy.com/posts/2595545
Oh really? So many mudlander and sinkie traitor dogs harmed me non-stop for years and i am still in one piece. You FCM and STD better worry for yourselves one lightning strike and your head chops off by a falling tree.
and one more early last year (in April 2018):
sammyboy.com/posts/2717396
You take photo of your mother breasts will do. One big one small. And take it now don’t wait until tomorrow got strike down by lightning for your evils done on me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) lightning.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) lightning.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 321

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN apparently both lao cb @ginfreely and lao cb mdm wong knows that the death rate by lightning strike is high in sg as recorded by the singapore medical journal KNN

Singapore has a high thunderstorm frequency and hence a high
lightning death rate of 1.7 per million population. A study of 80
deaths in a 24 -year period from 1956 to 1979 is conducted. The
circumstances leading to death, the mode of death and post-
mortem appearances are described. Some advice on how to avoid
being struck by lightning are offered.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today no Ginatainment? So bored... I miss Freaky :frown:
Once again, if you have nothing better to do now, one way to relieve your boredom is to like the following five posts of mine:
sammyboy.com/posts/2770752
sammyboy.com/posts/2830451
sammyboy.com/posts/2830452
sammyboy.com/posts/2835903
sammyboy.com/posts/2835898
:tongue:
Many thanks again! :biggrin: