• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks for your encouragement! :biggrin:
But I'm afraid I've run out of similarities to point out.
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
KNN all the current points is good enough for powerful mods to change her nick to mdm wong if she misbehaves again KNN
I've discovered at least four or five more similarities that are, in my opinion, not as important as the six that I reminded everyone of a few days ago:
In other words, whether or not @ginfreely continues posting in it, what is obviously far more important is the evidence, especially:
sammyboy.com/posts/2821524
sammyboy.com/posts/2821851
sammyboy.com/posts/2821994
sammyboy.com/posts/2822320
sammyboy.com/posts/2822813
sammyboy.com/posts/2822989
but I'll post them anyway over the next few days, in order to bump up this thread, whenever I happen to see that it's not on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum! :tongue:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've discovered at least four or five more similarities that are, in my opinion, not as important as the six that I reminded everyone of a few days ago:

but I'll post them anyway over the next few days, in order to bump up this thread, whenever I happen to see that it's not on the first page of the Courtyard sub-forum! :tongue:
In March 2018 (last year), @ginfreely posted the following reply to @AhMeng in which she used the phrase, "no moral values":
sammyboy.com/posts/2698304

Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" also wrote "no moral values" in her written submissions to the court:
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

:tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-12 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-12 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 524
  • Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) no moral values.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) no moral values.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 493

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN like that also can spot KNN what method you use KNN like a binocular KNN no wonder @ginfreely is scared of you KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will make a good Intelligence Officer in ISD. :biggrin:
KNN he can attach this thread to his resume and declare his username to the interviewer ( since he has never ridiculed pap or any of its cronies before there is no risk involved ) KNN and also for character referencees KNN subject of portfolio is - I have experience investigating and prosecuting a online siao lang KNN

Last edited: