• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only reason for ccb @musashi to keep upping this thread is so that other ccb like @JohnTan @sweetiepie etc will keep sexually harass me non stop with ccb comments. That’s how evil and shameless ccb Malaysians are. Horrible people worse than Australians - not only no sympathy- but want to trample you FOREVER as a slut.
Tio BOH ccb Malaysian eunuch @musashi? So clever so evil ccb eunuch I bet you call yourself wise too just like all the ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tio BOH ccb Malaysian eunuch @musashi? So clever so evil ccb eunuch I bet you call yourself wise too just like all the ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers.
giphy.gif

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sometimes will kee siow and find the energy to entertain her. Other times (like now), I will switch her off. Ignore List macham light switch, can turn on and off. :biggrin:
I have had enough of her (or maybe she is a 'he'). The false accusation that I called her "slut, whore mistress" exposed her true character. She faltered when challenged to prove the accusation, and I lost sympathy for her when she started introducing new (and false) accusations one after another to distract us from from the fact that her initial accusation was false.

This woman has lost her credibility completely.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have had enough of her (or maybe she is a 'he'). The false accusation that I called her "slut, whore mistress" exposed her true character. She faltered when challenged to prove the accusation, and I lost sympathy for her when she started introducing new (and false) accusations one after another to distract us from from the fact that her initial accusation was false.

She is a basket case. No point trying to talk logic or reason with her. Just play with her when you are in the mood. Other times, just switch off her. I am doing it, and it is good. :thumbsup:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a basket case. No point trying to talk logic or reason with her. Just play with her when you are in the mood. Other times, just switch off her. I am doing it, and it is good. :thumbsup:
I have put her on my ignore list.

She is a lonely woman with zero interpersonal skills in real life. She seems to think that the only way to extract a response from people with whom she wants to communicate is to throw tantrums. The ex-husband dodged a bullet.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

She is a lonely woman with zero interpersonal skills in real life. She seems to think that the only way to extract a response from people with whom she wants to communicate is to throw tantrums. The ex-husband dodged a bullet.
Yes, he sure did. For a woman to remain a virgin at this late stage in life, she has to be so revolting that no man would touch her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a complete liar when I already proved it and you said it’s not. Musashi has digged out the thread that you insinuating insult of me toilet bowl and I have already proven but you subsequently denied it’s not and keep repeating this lie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs call insulting people as entertainment and I return insults to you is called throwing tantrums. This few years I realised justice solidarity and fraternity is only for angmoh. In Asia it’s only for the rich and powerful whereby ccb like you and @AhMeng @glockman will say different things when happened to rich and powerful people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have proven you a liar saying you left the forum then due to my vulgarities when there was none then. Lots of inconsistency caught by me and that’s why you ccb Malaysian is using your old trick to call me mad to discredit my findings of you that have been proven beyond doubt.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he sure did. For a woman to remain a virgin at this late stage in life, she has to be so revolting that no man would touch her.
She is the tempter, accuser and condemner all rolled into one. She performs these 3 roles with great aplomb.

She tempts when she trolls every thread so that anything and everything said will lead to a discussion on herself. She does so by drawing ridiculous inferences and then attributing them to you. And when she finds you a suitable victim, she will accuse you of attacking her, yet again based on the inferences that she has drawn. And with that, she believes she has justified her aggression. Finally she condemns her victim by showcasing a vast array of Hokkien expletives, condemning you and your mother, with graphical and horrid descriptions of the female private parts without any inhibitions. Can you imagine a virgin girl tearing up her own cb ?

You see ? Drawing ridiculous inferences is absolutely necessary for her to start any conversation with anyone. In every relationship, she will "chope" the role of the victim and then goes on to "perform" the role of the aggressor.

There is one thing that this woman fears most - to be put on the "Ignore" list. It's like putting her in the Tham Luang Cave in Chiang Rai. And we will keep her there until she learns how to have a proper dialogue with the people around her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the tempter, accuser and condemner all rolled into one. She performs these 3 roles with great aplomb.

She tempts when she trolls every thread so that anything and everything said will lead to a discussion on herself. She does so by drawing ridiculous inferences and then attributing them to you. And when she finds you a suitable victim, she will accuse you of attacking her, yet again based on the inferences that she has drawn. And with that, she believes she has justified her aggression. Finally she condemns her victim by showcasing a vast array of Hokkien expletives, condemning you and your mother, with graphical and horrid descriptions of the female private parts without any inhibitions. Can you imagine a virgin girl tearing up her own cb ?

You see ? Drawing ridiculous inferences is absolutely necessary for her to start any conversation with anyone. In every relationship, she will "chope" the role of the victim and then goes on to "perform" the role of the aggressor.

There is one thing that this woman fears most - to be put on the "Ignore" list. It's like putting her in the Tham Luang Cave in Chiang Rai. And we will keep her there until she learns how to have a proper dialogue with the people around her.
You are making an absolutely false accusation of me when I don’t even read every thread, let alone troll every thread. You are also implying that i cannot be a virgin using the no true Scotsman fallacy when I am a real virgin.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

You have described her horrid behaviour to the tee. This is exactly how she operates. And we can be sure this is how she is in real life. No wonder no one likes her, leaving her lonely, frustrated and miserable. She did this to herself. You will realise how peaceful and how our forum experience is enhanced by putting her on your Ignore List.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have described her horrid behaviour to the tee. This is exactly how she operates. And we can be sure this is how she is in real life. No wonder no one likes her, leaving her lonely, frustrated and miserable. She did this to herself. You will realise how peaceful and how our forum experience is enhanced by putting her on your Ignore List.
What’s new? Ccb Malaysians can do crime but I cannot call you out without being called horrid. You must be the hypocritical catholic harassing me on Facebook acting angel here. Just like your catholic priests in Pennsylvania.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to @glockman again for liking the above post of mine! :tongue:
And many thanks also to everyone else (including even @ginfreely!) for their replies! :tongue:
Hey why no more up this thread hypocritical Malaysian Christian? Didn’t you like you to tell ccb lies of me and been upping this thread for weeks and I challenge you to up this thread for next one thousand years? Do it with or without me replying ok. It’s you telling lies anyway, not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey why no more up this thread hypocritical Malaysian Christian? Didn’t you like you to tell ccb lies of me and been upping this thread for weeks and I challenge you to up this thread for next one thousand years? Do it with or without me replying ok. It’s you telling lies anyway, not me.
Ccb Malaysians like this hypocritical Christian @musashi thinks it’s up to them when they want to start open their ccb mouth and when they want to stop after they have had their fun. No it’s not for you to decide ok ccb Malaysians caught telling ccb lies of me.