• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
right-you-are.png

:biggrin:

It's really refreshing to convert 2 chaps after a period of draught. Tolong leh, must talk to more people :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm beginning to suspect our society breeds apathy, very scary disease...
You are a sociopath playing victim now. You blocked me from posting even in retirement thread. Living in jbb3 thread. Women officer thread etc All the threads that you can block me you have blocked me and now you dare to talk about apathy when clearly that’s what you are towards my injustice. And not just that, you viciously silenced me by moving all valid threads to the coalition rubbish. Even my KT Latha thread then. Now you are slapped by @yinyang that said it is a gem. Why don’t move this thread with a blatant lie title to the rubbish bin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two sociopaths here think that they are very clever to do crimes to me and get away. Pui your ccb Malaysian cleverness that is the most stupid.
Ccb Malaysian way of being clever is to pull others down to go up. But in the end backfire on themselves let the world know how ccb they are. Most stupid isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You not going to win against them. Just look at the ginfreely type ... There are many out there... Mouth say support opposition. Go ballot booth vote MIW.
Ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs open ccb mouth only all kinds of ccb lies of me. Didn’t I say I am so stupid to travel all the way back by bus just to vote in by election? This ccb liar say I do that to vote for pap woh. Now you know why it doesn’t pay to be kind to ccb Malaysians and sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs open ccb mouth only all kinds of ccb lies of me. Didn’t I say I am so stupid to travel all the way back by bus just to vote in by election? This ccb liar say I do that to vote for pap woh. Now you know why it doesn’t pay to be kind to ccb Malaysians and sinkies.
Seriously after this few years I have seen the truth of ccb opposition dogs that joined with pap dogs and foreigner dogs to trample me with so much enjoyment and happiness. I think pap is a reflection of sinkies. I won’t even bother to vote for opposition anymore even when it’s downstairs.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously after this few years I have seen the truth of ccb opposition dogs that joined with pap dogs and foreigner dogs to trample me with so much enjoyment and happiness. I think pap is a reflection of sinkies. I won’t even bother to vote for opposition anymore even when it’s downstairs.
Don't peddle your IB shit here. Fuck off for heaven's sake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't peddle your IB shit here. Fuck off for heaven's sake.
That’s how evil ccb Malaysians and ridiculous sinkies are to believe I am IB. Selfish bastards that turned around to call me bullied by foreigners an IB so as to justify your sinkie apathy and your sinker traitor dogs act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how evil ccb Malaysians and ridiculous sinkies are to believe I am IB. Selfish bastards that turned around to call me bullied by foreigners an IB so as to justify your sinkie apathy and your sinker traitor dogs act.
Seriously what’s the point of celebrating National Day when sinkies are number one to stay silent on foreigners doing crimes on Sporean woman and some more joined in with foreigners to trample her with enjoyment and happiness? Its just a farce.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously this comes from a voter that has voted for opposition since day one. You die your business that’s sinkies. Celebrating ndp with fake solidarity only during the parade grounds. Just like @musashi type that act good Christian with bible but tell ccb lies, like ccb lies and thank people for ccb lies of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously what’s the point of celebrating National Day when sinkies are number one to stay silent on foreigners doing crimes on Sporean woman and some more joined in with foreigners to trample her with enjoyment and happiness? Its just a farce.
And don’t say stay silent. Even got ONE sinkie that promised to help and then vanished for months. That’s the truth of sinkies with zero solidarity and fraternity. Only know how to complain inequality but keep quiet as long as inequality does not affect them and their family. No qualms to join foreigners in crimes to trample Singaporean woman!